Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

**** buddy issues.. help..

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Okay so here is the rundown:

Met this 19 year old HB9 chick 6 months ago at a club... and we have been Fing ever since we met but we are also good friends and very open and have a passionate connection.. she takes me out and pays for stuff etc and always comes when i want her.. never gives any trouble at all.. she is from a religious family but she is a freak and used to smoke weed..

soo she wet home for Xmas break 5 weeks but still found her way back to my city 2 times and we Fed and hung out.. no she is back and it seems she has started smoking weed heavily again and is still cool but it has suddenly gotten hard to F her like she get all hot and ready but then says stop and wants to talk about god and how she feels like a sinner etc.. but she is still -smoking weed soo i dont understand..lol

she keeps talking about changing her life and cutting out sex and smoking etc.... this is pissing me off cause i feel like its BS... she has been kissing me alot more though and really deep so a not sure if she is catching feelings or what??? I just want our F buddy situation to stay stress free but ji guess that nevr happens

any advice??

namthebabe

Don Juan
Reaction score
be frank.

tell her if the f-buddy deal is still, despite her change in value system. If so, bone her until Doomsday, if not then find somebody else.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
namthebabe said:
be frank.

tell her if the f-buddy deal is still, despite her change in value system. If so, bone her until Doomsday, if not then find somebody else.
We talked and she said she likes me so she will give me head any time buts he wants to stop having sex .... wtf is that..?

I don't wana lose this ho cause she is very cute and very cool... She is taking me to dinner tonight also

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't expect a 19 y/o to be emotionally stable. You'd be better off to nurture her spiritual journey rather than try to prevent it. If you can convince her that God made both weed and sex, just like everything else, then neither of those issues will stand in your way.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
You can't expect a 19 y/o to be emotionally stable. You'd be better off to nurture her spiritual journey rather than try to prevent it. If you can convince her that God made both weed and sex, just like everything else, then neither of those issues will stand in your way.
^^^omg you are a true player...:up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

namthebabe

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
We talked and she said she likes me so she will give me head any time buts he wants to stop having sex .... wtf is that..?

I don't wana lose this ho cause she is very cute and very cool... She is taking me to dinner tonight also

Then she's not being honest. You are being AFC and not standing your ground.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what happens in FB situations. Those who partake in this kind of **** tend to be CRAZY, so you're not going to have an easy time with it. I mean, clubs, weed, sex, and God? WTF?

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry too much. Just get your dyck sucked by her and fvck your other plates.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
floydb25 said:
This is what happens in FB situations. Those who partake in this kind of **** tend to be CRAZY, so you're not going to have an easy time with it. I mean, clubs, weed, sex, and God? WTF?
Satan 3

God 1 ( actually 0, but we can't really measure her beliefs unlike her actions)

Satan wins.