Budapest report

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got back from Budapest. It was super fun. I pulled 3 of the 4 nights!
A 7 English girl
An 8 German
A 6 Irish

I also met these 2 american dudes who were nuts. Complete slayers though. They both likely have lay counts of like 300+ i'm guessing.
It was so fun to hang with them and try to learn from them, although I think lots of the work was done for them as they're both very tall (like 6ft 4) and ripped. They're soldiers. But they were some of the most confident, charasmatic, funny dudes i've ever met. One was a bit like Stevo from Jackass, and the other dude (who I pulled with twice) was a LOT like RSDJeffy. The way he spoke, his humour everything.

Some of the local girls walking around in the day time were just stunning. Like, I saw my idea of '10''s multiple times per day. Crazy. They all walk evrywhere and all seem to have fantastic bodies, pretty faces and nice eyes.

With the first pull, I was flying solo, I just opened some girl and when she said she was from england, the conversation started flowing. I teased her about her accent and stuff and then started to pepper in some statements of intent. At one point our faces got close and I went for the kiss. Then pretended to disqualify myself as i'm too old for her (she 19, me in my 30's although I told her I was 25). Then managed to get her away from her frends, buy her a drink, and then pulled.

2nd night, I run into the 2 American dudes and just introduced myself to them and got chatting. They were making me crack up with their stories (they banged 2 stunning Belgian girls the night before, and one of them banged a waitress in the bathroom the day before that!) and they instantly invited me too an orgy that they were trying to line up!! That fell though, so we all went bar hopping together. First set they got blown out. The girl was from Norway, and maybe it's a cultural thing or maybe she's shy, but she was giving them nothing, and they bounced a few mins later.

Then the 2 hot German girls walked into the bar and I opened her with an observational opener as she was holding like a little plant or something! We all started bantering, talking about where we were from etc, and at one point 'stevo' just grabbed her a stuck his tongue down her throat! I was so shocked and so was the girls friend, but I guess this is what gets him laid! The girl was actually into it, but then stevo got talking too anoher girl (not as hot) who he ended up banging, so now it's me and 'rsdjeffy' lol. I get talking to the other one and she asks whether i'm single and I go into some bull**** story about me dumping my girlfriend and soon after we are kissing. She leaves for a few seconds and I get talking to the other one. I turn around and now rsdjeffy is kissing the girl I just kissed, so I decided to try their style and went for an agressive attempt at a kiss close even though i'd barely had any IOI's. Just decided to go for it and it work, because 30 mins later, the 4 of us were in his room with the girls naked on our beds. The one he banged was almost crying though! I think at one point she wanted to leave once they'd finished banging, but he wanted to go again, and he starting fingering her and stuff and eventually she looked super flustered and tearful with her underwear still around her knees and both girls left.

3rd night 2 new girls arrived in the hostel and staying in my room. Sisters. Irish, A 6 and an 8. We were all playing drinking games and I was on form and coming out with lots of funny **** which I think made them kinda like me. I was trying to talk with the prettier one the most, and then lo-and-behold I bump into the 2 american dudes! I invited them into our groupfull of hot teenage girls and within a few minutes, stevo is kissing a hot, tall Dutch girl, and 'jeffy' is all over the prettier Irish girl. They were just talking about the usual stuff (what you do, name, age, where are you going to travel next bla bla) and I was waiting to see how he escalated as this dude is a freaking pro! I noticied that at one point he said ''I'm just going to the bathroom'' and then as he got up, he just grabbed her and kissed her. At that point I moved onto the other sister and we all went too a different bar. We were all dancing, I turn around and Jeffy is not grabbing his girl and mouth raping her, so I decided to again just go for it, and went for the kiss with my girl and again, it worked. This time I lost jeffy, but since the girl was sleeping my my freaking room, it was super easy, so I took her back. The girl 'jeffy' banged was telling me how amazing he was in bed which made me feel like **** lol! Super stud alpha mofo

Final night I really wanted to bang this super hot American girl (9?) who i'd met at the hostel and we were playing drinking games and stuff, but I just didn't have the balls. Didn't sense any interest. Plus she was flying out early in the morning and so wasn't really in the party mood and I just wasn't really able to make any headway with her. Sucked. She was very pretty.

But them American dudes, man. I didn't even know these people exist like that in real life. They live life at 100mph. They left for Kiev and I can only imagine what they are up too right now! Biggest slayers i've ever met, and i've met a few. Some of my good friends are slayers and better looking than them dudes, but they had ''decent' looks combined with 'next level' charisma and low inhibition etc. Lethal

Serenity

Reaction score
First set they got blown out. The girl was from Norway, and maybe it's a cultural thing or maybe she's shy, but she was giving them nothing, and they bounced a few mins later.
Cracked me up. I'm from Norway and I know exactly what you mean. It's a culture thing, we're in fact more shy than what you'd find in many other countries. However, inhibitions usually evaporate completely as we get drunk. They probably weren't drunk enough, too much inhibition. You need some seriously solid game to pull near sober Norwegian chicks. If you want a challenge, come to Norway, you either have to refine your game or go home alone. Almost anything outside of Norway is easy mode after that.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cracked me up. I'm from Norway and I know exactly what you mean. It's a culture thing, we're in fact more shy than what you'd find in many other countries. However, inhibitions usually evaporate completely as we get drunk. They probably weren't drunk enough, too much inhibition. You need some seriously solid game to pull near sober Norwegian chicks. If you want a challenge, come to Norway, you either have to refine your game or go home alone. Almost anything outside of Norway is easy mode after that.
That's interesting. It was only a guess on my part about it being a cultural thing. She could also have just been shy or thought the soldiers weren't hot enough lol. They did have rock solid game like I mentioned though. And it WAS early in the night and they were sober, so good guess lol! But yeah, interesting that it's like that in Norway. I'm in the UK in the south outside of London and it's easily the hardest place to game for me so far. Going to America is SO nice when you basically never get girls ignoring you on the open etc. I get that loads here. Literally talking too a brick wall, girl not contributing at all, no amount of cold reads, teases, dhv bla bla bla does a damn thing. If she doesn't think you're hot, she just ain't gonna open up. Gotta find the girls who ARE into you, basically. Sounds the same where you are. I might try one day, though. Always nice to compare this stuff!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also met these 2 american dudes who were nuts. Complete slayers though. They both likely have lay counts of like 300+ i'm guessing.
It was so fun to hang with them and try to learn from them, although I think lots of the work was done for them as they're both very tall (like 6ft 4) and ripped. They're soldiers. But they were some of the most confident, charasmatic, funny dudes i've ever met.
So, having high level SMV instills confidence. And the sun will rise tomorrow too?

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love Budapest. Btw from their POV you might not have seen some IOIs that they had which make it easy. One little trick I like to do if I’m unsure of the girl’s interest is lean in a bit and then lean back. If their eyes moved towards my lips then they’re waiting for it.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love Budapest. Btw from their POV you might not have seen some IOIs that they had which make it easy. One little trick I like to do if I’m unsure of the girl’s interest is lean in a bit and then lean back. If their eyes moved towards my lips then they’re waiting for it.
Yeah, true. Maybe the rest of us missed her IOI, but man, it really did seem to come out of nowhere to the rest of us. Well, not the other American dude. He has probably seen his friend do that about 2000 times lol

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, having high level SMV instills confidence. And the sun will rise tomorrow too?
Yeah, they were fairly good looking, but the thing is, I have better looking friends who slay, but not to the extent that these guys do, and they also have nothing LIKE as much confidence as these 2 dudes, either. They were just a social storm!

My best looking friend who slays (mentioned in my journal a few times) and has hot girls open him multiple times per night is actually on the shy side

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The one he banged was almost crying though! I think at one point she wanted to leave once they'd finished banging, but he wanted to go again, and he starting fingering her and stuff and eventually she looked super flustered and tearful with her underwear still around her knees and both girls left.
Is anyone else mildly disturbed by this part? Not something to brag about, in my opinion. Little bit rapey.