Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Budapest City Review and Observations

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright dudes, so I spent a week in Budapest recently and I will share field reports from that trip on my site but for now, I wanted to actually share what I learned about Budapest. If you were to ask me about how the trip was to Budapest, in one word, amazing. I have not been to a more lively city in the world.

The city also had nightlife venues designed for you to have conversations and pick women up in. It is not like US cities where nightlife is made to actually make you go deaf and shout at people. If you are ever in Budapest, I would highly recommend going to Szimpla which is like a 2 story nightlife mall in some ways lol. I met so many tourists from across Europe and it was a way more down to earth and welcoming vibe than Prague.

As for the women, I don't think Hungarian women are necessarily the hottest in Eastern Europe. However, compared to Czech women, I found Hungarian women to be more pullable to outsiders. The personalities may initially be cold but they are not calculating and having sinister intentions like Ukrainian and Russian women do. That's one place Budapest beat Prague in, not as many Ukrainian and Russian women around which is a great sign.

I had some great daygame adventures as well which I will write about in a future post.

For those wanting to see the whole Budapest trip and recommendations on where to go for game, check out the post below.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love Budapest! Got laid 4 times in 5 nights there, too. I stayed in a 'party hostel' full of teenagers half my age and banged a good handful of them! I wanna go back

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was accepted to medical school there. Lovely city. Enjoyed it immensely. Glad to hear it's still cool.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love Budapest! Got laid 4 times in 5 nights there, too. I stayed in a 'party hostel' full of teenagers half my age and banged a good handful of them! I wanna go back
So you were like maybe 30 or so when you went? Man I went there too and even stayed in a hostel but ended up with a really crappy wing so could not do much with the hostel. The opportunity was there though.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you were like maybe 30 or so when you went? Man I went there too and even stayed in a hostel but ended up with a really crappy wing so could not do much with the hostel. The opportunity was there though.
yeah, 32. I went by myself (although I did make friends with 2 US marines who were 2 of the most fun dudes i've ever met and excellent wingmen, too!)
Only met them on the 3rd night though

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Hungarian lover fears to take me there, because she worries I will use the swear words she taught me as greetings.
No sh1t, the place is full of Huns. Lol would you do this in Russia?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you going to go?
Yes Jesse, she's starting next month. Never mind she's a 50 something, married landlord in Arizona - it's never too late to change.

Be the one who knocks.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
You know it's not what you say, but how you say it. :cool:
Yep... When informing someone of their 6 year old's death, it's socially intelligent to NOT break into a Slasher Smile, right after you utter the words:

"Your kid was abducted while walking home from the playground this afternoon, by a 21-year old college dropout, who was desperate to experience the life of a Fore tribesman in rural Papua New Guinea. He(Your kid, that is)was dismembered alive, so that his limbs and organs could be tossed into a crockpot, and were then devoured by this 21 college dropout. The good news here is that you and the family needn't sweat whether or not Junior's funeral will be close-casket, because there's not one dam-ed bit of him left to bury"

That(Breaking into a Slasher Smile)is likely to just add a layer of distress onto what's already a less than cheery event

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some Hungarian chicks can sure rack up the husbands! :eek:

Gabor was married nine times. She was divorced seven times, and one marriage was annulled. She wrote in her autobiography,
All in all — I love being married ... I love the companionship, I love cooking for a man (simple things like chicken soup and my special Dracula's goulash from Hungary), and spending all my time with a man. Of course I love being in love — but it is marriage that really fulfills me. But not in every case.[38]
Her husbands, in chronological order, were:
  1. Burhan Belge (May 17, 1935 – December 4, 1941; divorced)[39][40]
  2. Conrad Hilton (April 10, 1942 – October 28, 1947; divorced)[40][41] "Conrad's decision to change my name from Zsa Zsa to Georgia symbolized everything my marriage to him would eventually become. My Hungarian roots were to be ripped out and my background ignored. ... I soon discovered that my marriage to Conrad meant the end of my freedom. My own needs were completely ignored: I belonged to Conrad".[38]
  3. George Sanders (April 2, 1949 – April 2, 1954; divorced)[40][42]
  4. Herbert Hutner (November 5, 1962 – March 3, 1966; divorced)[43][44] "Herbert took away my will to work. With his kindness and generosity, he almost annihilated my drive. I have always been the kind of woman who could never be satisfied by money — only excitement and achievement".[38][45]
  5. Joshua S. Cosden Jr. (March 9, 1966 – October 18, 1967; divorced)[46]
  6. Jack Ryan (January 21, 1975 – August 24, 1976; divorced)[47]
  7. Michael O'Hara (August 27, 1976 – 30 November 1982; divorced)[48]
  8. Felipe de Alba (April 13–14, 1983; annulled)[49]
  9. Frédéric Prinz von Anhalt (August 14, 1986 – December 18, 2016; her death)

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score

Gabor was married nine times. She was divorced seven times, and one marriage was annulled. She wrote in her autobiography,

2. Conrad Hilton (April 10, 1942 – October 28, 1947; divorced)[40][41] "Conrad's decision to change my name from Zsa Zsa to Georgia symbolized everything my marriage to him would eventually become. My Hungarian roots were to be ripped out and my background ignored. ... I soon discovered that my marriage to Conrad meant the end of my freedom. My own needs were completely ignored: I belonged to Conrad".[38]
  4. Herbert Hutner (November 5, 1962 – March 3, 1966; divorced)[43][44] "Herbert took away my will to work. With his kindness and generosity, he almost annihilated my drive. I have always been the kind of woman who could never be satisfied by money — only excitement and achievement".[38][45]
I made goulash one day and it was pretty good
I rewatched Tod Browning's version of "Dracula", starring Bela Lugiosi as the count, the other day. Dude was still just as stolid and unintelligible as I remembered

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score

Hubby number 6 spearheaded The Hunt For Red October, saved The Queen from being assassinated by a rogue faction of The IRA, then went on to become President of The United States. Zsa Zsa f-cked up royally, by not remaining by his side

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, 32. I went by myself (although I did make friends with 2 US marines who were 2 of the most fun dudes i've ever met and excellent wingmen, too!)
Only met them on the 3rd night though
Bro, seems like a vibe. You can DM me if you like but I am willing to say you and I likely stayed at the same hostel lol.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hubby number 6 spearheaded The Hunt For Red October, saved The Queen from being assassinated by a rogue faction of The IRA, then went on to become President of The United States. Zsa Zsa f-cked up royally, by not remaining by his side
It's OVER for HeroSpyCels.