Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Broke My One-Itis, Picked Up A Latin Dancer :)

tincanman99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever since my debacle last month where I was in total control and than went into AFC and the girl stopped calling me I have been trying to crack my oneitis. Not a very bad case but that spinning plate thing is very true.

My coworker last night took to a very nice gentleman's club. A beautiful Latina took a liking to me. The next thing you know she was sitting on my lap and asked me if I wanted to play with her. I was like um, is this a trick question ;) . I was teasing and giving her a hard time. I was totally relaxed and didnt give 2 bits about it because I was there for just entertainment.

Anyway she took me in the back and climbed all over me. After a few songs I couldnt take it anymore. She said you have a lot of self control ;) and thats a good thing, usually men cant resist me ;). I said to her if I ask for your phone number will you give it to me?

She said yes, you are really cute (even though I have to be at least 10 years older than her). She told me when to call her when she would be home and told me she is off on Sundays and Mondays. I said ok and went on my way. Her name was Julianna by the way.

So I guess this is a good a way as any to break my oneitis ;).

I figure I will wait maybe a few days and than call her.

tincanman99

Don Juan
Reaction score
For the dances - about 60 bucks. For the number, nothing. Not much different than taking a woman to dinner. Infinitely more entertaining.

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah I started approaching and talking to alot of girls and it does kinda stop the hurt, especially when it seems the girls are interested.

Hopefully she gets you're self esteem nice and strong.