Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bringing up her boyfriend during conversation

Avn_0903

Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl I'm gaming talked about her boyfriend with me several times, is this good or bad? I know she's quite interested in me but I feel really uncomfortable when she talks about that and don't really know what to do in that situation. Any help?

BlakeW5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's possible she's either testing you or implying she isn't interested. However, you say all other signs point to interest, so she's testing you.

Don't make a big deal of it, that's how you fail tests. Don't become her emotional tampon for listening about his problems, and don't try to dissuade her from dating him if she brings up his faults. Just say "Oh, bet he's a great guy" and continue gaming. You could also say (if she says she shouldn't be doing whatever with you because she has a bf) "I won't tell".

I've personally found the biggest kiss of death to a boyfriend is simply saying "You could do better". She'll then mull it over and more than likely realize your right. Say it nonchalant though like it was just an observation, don't get all dramatic with it.

betterthandead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you both need to fix whatever game you're playing. I'd move on to better prospects if a girl started talking about ex/any other guy she's dating when I didn't ask for it so early in the getting to know you stage.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
escalate sexually with her...and see how she reacts to that. Invite her to "watch a movie". It doesn't matter what she says..what matters is what she DOES!...Girls cheat on their bfs all the time...

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
At times like this, CHANGE THE SUBJECT!!! THIS IS A 2-WAY CONVERSATION! NO THIRD PARTIES!!! Those who linger on the girl's boyfriend end up in the friend zone.

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT alienate the boyfriend. AFC sh*t. :nono: If he comes up, say that he can cook you and the girl breakfast in bed! Or a homecooked meal with a DVD movie rental from blockbuster!

Otherwise, Viking25 had some great advice that you should follow up with. Enjoy!

TheEdgeOf

Banned
Reaction score
FVCK her boyfriend... literally...

Then she'll be all like
"My boyfriend always says that too"
And you'll say
"Your Boyfriend? Yeah, I fvcked him"

100% guaranteed to make her never mention her boyfriend to you again.

Telos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheEdgeOf said:
FVCK her boyfriend... literally...

Then she'll be all like
"My boyfriend always says that too"
And you'll say
"Your Boyfriend? Yeah, I fvcked him"

100% guaranteed to make her never mention her boyfriend to you again.
Lawl.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Social_disturbance said:
I say just aknowledge it quickly and change the subject to something else.
Dind ding ding ding ding!!!

You hit the nail on the head!

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I think can work too, is that if she is REALLY interested in you, but still a little shaky, you can bring up another woman.

I was gaming a girl, she had a boyfriend, and then the boyfriend knew I had texted her, and then said i'd have to deal with him, but I never said anything back to him. I later just kind of moved on. Now not 100% moved on, but in her eyes it will be. I set everything out there on the table, and now its her decision what she wants. She knows what she has, and can have.

In fact I think this woman is so confused in what she should do, she is scared.

But what I will do, is mention another woman. You have to show them you are wanted, and that they aren't the only one out there worth your time.

Next time i'll see her i'll say hi, and then be like... So I think I might ask this girl out I went to college with. Really nice girl, blah blah....

For one, she'll wonder why the hell I am talking about another woman when I was really after her. She then realized... Oh yeah I think he is moving on, and if she thinks in her mind she messed up, and she cant make up her mind, she'll make it up real quick if she knows I MAY BE TAKEN.

I can say that this girls brain will race at the speed of sound with the mention of another woman. She KNOWS what she is missing, and heaven forbid some other woman gets me besides her.

FVCK THAT! she'll think, I want him, I still have a chance, so I better make my move before someone else gets him.

You have to see HOW interested in their boyfriend they are. Some girls have them to have them. Hey look... I have a boyfriend. Are they happy? NO! Are they waiting for better? Maybe. Depends on the woman. If no one comes along, they wont know any better.

Girls test guys in MANY ways, and you have to do the best you can with what you have.

But remember that every time you do something, you learn something. You'll learn many lessons. In fact I am learning new things now with this girl.

In my situation, I HAVE NEVER HEARD HIS NAME OR HER SPEAK OF HIM. I have seen him probably 5 times or so, but she has never spoken of him to me. She never tells me what they do, or anything. He only EXISTS. If I was REALLY happy with my relationship i'd be blabbing about it all of the time. And most of the time girls who are really happy will do this... X and I are going out to X, or we are doing this, that, etc etc. You'll know their life story if they are happy, and then dont even go that route.

Other woman wont even mention the guy cause they still want to see what is out there. I also only found out this one had a boyfriend from someone else. She never TOLD ME she had one.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Avn_0903 said:
The girl I'm gaming talked about her boyfriend with me several times, is this good or bad? I know she's quite interested in me but I feel really uncomfortable when she talks about that and don't really know what to do in that situation. Any help?
What is she saying and under what circumstances?

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
What is she saying and under what circumstances?
This is key too.

If she is like... Yeah, our relationhsip sucks, or its all negative, great. If she is like...So we are going out tonight and then back to his place.... :down: You might want to put on the ear muffs. lol