Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Breaking Bad

Aboleo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.amctv.com/originals/breakingbad/

Has anyone else been keeping up with this new series on AMC ?

I don't watch alot of television, but I'm very impressed with this show so far. It's about this guy named Walter White, a high school chemistry teacher who one day learns that he is dying of lung cancer and has only two years left to live. His family is heavily in debt, his wife is pregnant, and he has a handicapped teenage son. With nothing left to lose, he decides to support his family by using his chemistry skills to start cooking crystal meth in a winnebago with a former student of his, now a small time drug dealer.

I highly recommend this series to anyone looking for something fresh and original on television. Check it out.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I watched the second episode las night. It was really good.

I just hope I have time to catch the next one.

Pimp101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Watched the first 2 episodes earlier today - I think its good. Its like a darker version of Weeds which, by the way, you should check out if you like this. The episodes can be downloaded with *cough*bittorrent*cough* if you missed them on TV.

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I also very rarely watch TV, but I heard about this show and I have watched the first 2 episodes. I think it is a pretty good show and worth checking out. It is very different from most shows. You can also download them at Itunes for a couple of bucks per episode.

Aboleo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp101 said:
Watched the first 2 episodes earlier today - I think its good. Its like a darker version of Weeds which, by the way, you should check out if you like this. The episodes can be downloaded with *cough*bittorrent*cough* if you missed them on TV.

I've heard of that show. I don't have a clue what its about, but I seem to remember that one of those Olson(sp?) twins was in it. I'll try to look it up when I have some time.:up: