Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bored, give me a challenge!

demonic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so i've now nailed down girls whenever i go clubbing,bars....gottan a ons pretty much every single week for 8 weeks....i want a challenge as i'm bored now.

give me a challenge and ill post back how i did, i bet i'm not the only one here who has a high success rate and is feeling alittle bored with women??

Demonic

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mastered sleeping with women.

OK. Did you get that out of your system yet?

Here is a challenge. FOCUS on your LIFE and find ONE most compatible with you.

demonic

Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:

that is a challenge, i'm pretty down atm cause i find women easy but they mean nothing...damm it's soo hard to find someone special

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:rolleyes:

Yea have some class, don't boast about conquests, have meaningful relationships, etc etc.

TheEdgeOf

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, so what, you've picked up a lot of women. that's cool, but the question is, can you pick up women by only asking questions?

Try that on for size.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make me a sandwhich.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Demonic...share some tips with us! Tell us what you've learned. Why do you think you are so successful with women? What are the most common mistakes guys make?..Help others.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These guys are being know it all pricks. I'm about where you are. I have a current challenge that has knocked my numbers down considerably. I probably only get 2-3 new girls approximately a month. And that's only to sustain me. Try going ONLY for exotic women, ones that would make other men bow. I've only gotten probably three in the last year. Look past the way they dress, especially past those dime a dozen club rats. Go for ones that make you weak at the knees. You'll find them in public transportation... you'll find them downtown walking from their lunch breaks at law firms... you'll see them at book stores. I can barely touch these women and they scare the shyt out of someone as experienced as me. Do that and you won't be on this board any more. If you're wondering why I'm here it's because they only choose the best, but not all of them want to stay with the same "best." You'll also want better.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
guru1000 said:

The kid is 24 years old, he should be out there sowing his oats and challenging himself. He isn't ready to start seriously searching for THE one most compatible with him yet.

This is the problem with the site, we've got a guy who's on a good roll, is asking the forum to send him on some MISSIONS and all he gets is haters in his thread.

Give the Shock & Awe Opener 10 tries and give us your success ratio. See if you fit in the 30-40 percent category.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
The kid is 24 years old, he should be out there sowing his oats and challenging himself. He isn't ready to start seriously searching for THE one most compatible with him yet.

This is the problem with the site, we've got a guy who's on a good roll, is asking the forum to send him on some MISSIONS and all he gets is haters in his thread.
Hey Mac,

Pull the bug out of your a**.

At 24, I was a grown man and focused on building my enterprise. I was above chasing skirts at that age already.

I had slept with triple digits in women many times over in my twenties. And what??

I have not found one who could meet my expectations. Now there is a challenge!

Don't SNAP because you are still chasing skirts in your thirties. You are better than that.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
At 24, I was a grown man and focused on building my enterprise. I was above chasing skirts at that age already.

I had slept with triple digits in women many times over in my twenties. And what??
At 24, I was doing the exact same thing, I challenged myself to make my first million by 25.

However when you get good at something, you often get bored and seek challenges. This guy is obviously interested in chasing tail, its his life and he doesn't appear to be interested in settling down, he's lookin to stroke his ego.

So why not let him. My second point wasn't so much directed at you but all the other negatives nellies in the thread, I just quoted you because he didn't appear to be in the searching for the one mindset, and thats what I made my first point about.

ps I didn't snap cuz I'm still chasing skirt in my 30's, I snapped as you called it because as soon as someone is doing good, all the jealous people come out and make everything negative, its a constant around here and maybe I could have said what I did in a more positive way but thats not always my style.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For one with an Abundance Mentality to settle down, he must meet an exceptional women that is many leagues ahead of his harem. In other words, I must associate an enormous amount of pleasure to find ONE to surrender the pleasure I recieve from dating many.

Awareness of this fact is what separates the Naive AFC from the Genuine DJ.
Here is my quote from another thread.

The OP has the right mindset; the Abundance Mentality that is. To those with an abundance mindset, to score another 100 is of no consequence. <Yawn>

Catch my drift?

The CHALLENGE above is what I speak of. As many women as I have been with, I have YET to meet this challenge.

The OP concurs,

that is a challenge, i'm pretty down atm cause i find women easy but they mean nothing...damm it's soo hard to find someone special

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I've never actually read your Abundance Mindset before but I agree with it 100% because it speaks to me having been there. However I think you've got to be careful not to go from the abundance mindset to the scarcity mindset. If your FOCUS is to find the ONE, then IMO it leads to the scarcity mindset.

I think your better off keeping your harem around until that one that is leagues ahead of everyone else appears.

More importantly at 24, I don't think most men are truly ready to settle down yet, especially not someone who is coming on the board asking for help seeking a new conquest.

However I do digress at admit that you were on the right track trying to take a more positive approach with the OP. However like I said in my opinion, I don't think at 24 guys should be trying to settle down, which is the reason I gave my advice.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
I think your better off keeping your harem around until that one that is leagues ahead of everyone else appears.
This is the GOAL.

How many AFC"S do we know that have settled down due to their scarcity mentality. They have settled down only because ANY woman who accepted them brought them more pleasure than being SCARCE.

The best time to settle down is when one is in ABUNDANCE. This will GUARANTEE the one you CHOOSE to be leagues ahead of the harem. This is the correct pretense for true compatibility. Remember one with true abundance will usually continue that mindset into an LTR. He recognizes his ability to attain with ease.

You see, I dont look at the OP as 24 and say he is too young. I see a guy that has achieved what 90% of men wish they could. And with this mindset, he is MATURE enough to CHOOSE the cream of the crop. If he can meet that challenge, his mindset GUARANTEES success.

For a MAN to recognize his VALUE at 24 is a blessing.