Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bootcamps aren't the answer

wachovia

Banned
Reaction score
You are completely oblivious ketostix. I'm not going to sit here and argue with you.

Everyone wonders why the flake rate is so high from a girl they tried talking to at a bar, bookstore, coffee shop, etc. A Cold approach has creeper vibe written all over it and is the foundation for her behavior.

BTW - I recently looked at one of these bootcamp threads and noticed the majority of people who signed up for it weren't noobs, they were people who have been here for a while. These people rode around on their high horse all this time, throwing advice out left and right when they just signed up for a bootcamp and are learning the basics of initiating a conversation. :crackup:

Look for yourself, search some of these people's names.

Talk about the blind leading the blind. :crackup:

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
wachovia said:
You are completely oblivious ketostix. I'm not going to sit here and argue with you.

Everyone wonders why the flake rate is so high from a girl they tried talking to at a bar, bookstore, coffee shop, etc. A Cold approach has creeper vibe written all over it and is the foundation for her behavior.
You have to be a female or the biggest AFC around to make a statement like cold approach=creeper. The main pont of approaching a girl at the bar is to get a same night lay, not set up plans for another night. I tell you what is creepy as hell, women posing as men on this site, and people who can't meet anyone new unless they do it within a clan. Women can flake for a one-on-one meetup from a social circle too. It is all about how attracted she is to the guy, not so much where and how she met him. You're the total oblivious one. Your whole concept is so idiotic. How do you think people become friends and get into social circles to begin with? They cold approach the person.

BTW - I recently looked at one of these bootcamp threads and noticed the majority of people who signed up for it weren't noobs, they were people who have been here for a while. These people rode around on their high horse all this time, throwing advice out left and right when they just signed up for a bootcamp and are learning the basics of initiating a conversation. :crackup:

I don't know if that's the case. Most of the established members I'm familar with either go out and approach regularly or just do it whenever they have the notion and do not need to sign up for a bootcamp. I think what most of them are doing is just chronicaling their experience for others to see and to get some feedback. There's nothing wrong with doing feild reports. Well anyway you are a jackass providing nothing that's actionable and are clearly only here to point and laugh "Ha ha!". What other well known poster do we know that does that?

Thyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
wachovia... im starting to think you are just doing this to get attention (which you must know would come because a lot of the members of this website have improved thanks to the boot camp).

wachovia said:

anyways, in response to this post... it seems like a bootcamp to you is just saying hi and the conversation part. so i need to ask... have you ever A) been in the bootcamp? or even B) looked at what the bootcamp is made up of?!

what your describing as the bootcamp is only the first and second week of an 8 week program. there is sooo much more than those two weeks.

and to those of you who believe that cold approaches are impossible and worthless, i would have to believe that you have never done more than 10 to get a point of view like that. many people will try cold approaches at first (maybe 5 or 6) and, seeing that it is difficult and stressfull, will give up. those are the kinds of people who are NOT don juans. the don juans are the ones who push through the beginner phase (the one that you are in now, wachovia) get through their AA, and continue on to have success with women. "nothing good comes easy" is what my coaches always say, and it definitely applies here.

plus, cold approaches are only awkward if you make them awkward. sure... i have had my fair share of awkward conversations with chics, but alot of those were earlier on in my 'career'. now i can go up to almost anyone and have a fun, casual conversation.

your taking life too seriously wakovia. people arent looking to shoot you down left and right. get out. cold approach. just have some fun with it and your success with shoot through the roof.

wachovia

Banned
Reaction score
Hey, I was being cordial. They started slamming me. I was simply trying to help people look at things from a different perspective, and question why they not only have to go up to random women, but random people in general that have no relevance in their every day life.

I was the same way. I’ve read this forum for a long time before recently registering, and followed a lot of the same advice you guys did. Even the guys who most think “have it figured out” still can’t get over the most basic of hurdles. It continues to be the same guys with the same obstacles asking advice to the same problems. Wielding a simple search of some usernames uncovers this. It began to dawn on me that the rationality of this forum was in left field.

Like for example that big multiple page thread about going to the bar alone. The majority said “If you’re confident, it doesn’t matter. Who cares what other people think!” Only a few people came in and said it didn’t look right – and they were roasted for it. It’s not a matter of WHAT people think, it’s a matter of WHY are you there by yourself on a weekend to begin with? Cute girls who go to the bars have an active life with many friends, some of whom are probably at the bar with her. Hell most even run into more people they know when they’re there. Then all of a sudden some random guy walks up to her and tries to get her number. C’mon man, you don’t think they notice this? If you’re assuming I think they have no friends, I’m seriously beginning to wonder where they are. Don’t tell me he just moved to a new city and doesn’t know anyone.

No guy I know who gets girls has ever, EVER walked into a bar by himself. He’s never had to. He was surrounded by friends, some of those were female friends. They got to the bar and met up with more people. After a while, THEN he might have mingled with some of those cuties at the bar.

It’s crucial that someone just coming into the game has the right knowledge in front of them, and this is why I dislike bootcamps so much. It steers them in the wrong direction. People around here seem to think going out and saying “Hi” to random people and initiating exchanges is getting them on the right track. This is actually giving guys a false representation of conversations that are going to be taking place with people they would normally communicate with, which is really going to hurt them with women down the road. Not to mention it promotes putting people aside they DO normally congregate with, to instead striking up conversations with complete strangers. I knew proper etiquette of handling myself in front of people I didn’t know when I was 6. Why would you shun people in your everyday life (your social network) by going out of your way asking questions and establishing communications with people you DON’T know? Does that make sense? These guys need to learn social skills in front of people they DO know. And that’s what this is about. It has nothing to do with confidence. It’s a social deficiency issue. They have to get involved. What’s going to happen is they’re going to end up being left behind. Not only with women, but with other male friends and activities that would give them a better opportunity in succeeding.

What’s even more frightening is these bootcamp lessons go on over the course of WEEKS. They take things really, reeeally slow like they’re back in kindergarten and put everything else on the backburner. It actually tells them to do things they already know how to do. It’s psyching guys out and not helping their progress, while separating them from their peers. So if you want to promote that kind of thinking, that’s your right – but don’t get aggravated at me when I interject.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was some of the most ridiculous shyt I've ever read on here. Youre acting like taking the bootcamp=not hanging out with your friends for two months. Newsflash: you can be out with your group of friends and STILL say hi and interact with strangers!!!! Get it? Nothing in the bootcamp says you cant hang out with your friends while taking the steps to help you interact with strangers. Where are you getting this crap, dude? You can only do one thing in your life at a time or something? What kind of group do you hang out with anyway? Would they get pissed at you if you talked to a stranger in their presence? Are you not allowed to date outside your circle?

Im getting aggravated cuz you're spouting a bunch of bullshyt without giving any sort of credibility. IE: examples of getting tons of pvssy. The only thing I've heard was you met and banged ONE girl through your social circle. I've banged half the girls in my social circle, so what?

I dare you to go over to RSDnation and talk shyt about cold approaches. They have totally different bootcamps over there, so that wouldnt apply, though. Seriousy, go over there and write about not going for strangers, and see what they say. Fthey are a very positive forum, also, but you will get ripped to shreds.