Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Body language

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys was just wondering if anyone has any good tips on body language or has any good books to get on the subject. Its been one of my sticking points for a while and I only know the basics (shoulders back, slower more fluid movements and so on).

Apologies if this has been asked before but I had a quick skim over the site and couldnt find anything absolute. Help much appreciated

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a tip. Don't give a f'k what she looks like. She knows she attracts guys by her looks, but if you really don't care what she looks like and are more interested in the person she is, you'll find yourself acting in less of supplicating manner. Don't put any emphasis on a woman's looks and you will follow through with the proper body language. That's all that a woman has to disarm a man, and if you take that away from her, your value goes up.

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
true I do find I change the way I hold myself at times around the more attractive women. Must work on that a fair bit more. Thanks for the replies so far if theres any more keep em commin.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Open body language is more attractive i.e. legs spread wide and arms unfolded.

Defensive body language is when people cross their arms, legs etc. This is not attractive.

Hold you head up and always make eye contact and smile.

There just a few examples and sometimes it's not 100% accurate but a good guide.