Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

body language of fondling phallic objects

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
It happen usually, when women talk with me, that I find them touching something, sometimes it's a pen, or my parked bike handlebar, or something else which is round.
Of course this means that a women could find you actractive, and somehow it's showing her desire, but what else could it mean? Could she just be nervous?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think more than likely they are seeking to use these objects in their defense since your registering totally normal things in an interaction as sexual?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It happen usually, when women talk with me, that I find them touching something, sometimes it's a pen, or my parked bike handlebar, or something else which is round.
Of course this means that a women could find you actractive, and somehow it's showing her desire, but what else could it mean? Could she just be nervous?
Hi Johnie,
Yes fondling the stem of a glass,moving items around the table are all signs of nervousness,In my experience full fondling,stroking of a wine glass or Champagne flute,is a sure indicator that a Lady is in a highly sexual mood,but not necessarily with you in mind....In my dissolute youth I used occasionally share a table with such a Lady who would continually enjoy doing this,a Woman who by reputation had a voracious appetite,but she had settled on a Nigerian Diplomat who was hung like a Donkey and certainly wouldn't even be considering me as her next victim.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think more than likely they are seeking to use these objects in their defense since your registering totally normal things in an interaction as sexual?
You may be drawing conclusions by taking things out of context. These women are anxious around you and whatever they do has nothing to do with attraction.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can you understand that and be sure 100%?
I'm an experienced bouncer/cooler and I can see when men make women nervous in the wrong way. That would be my cue in the nightclubs to run interference.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm an experienced bouncer/cooler and I can see when men make women nervous in the wrong way. That would be my cue in the nightclubs to run interference.
Hi Amsterdam,
I have never heard the term "Cooler"guess he's a Honcho who de-escalates potentially nasty interractions?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never heard the term "Cooler"guess he's a Honcho who de-escalates potentially nasty interractions?
Yes.
"Cooler' became the term after the movie 'Road House', but there was no 'official term' for that job. Some called it 'point man' as being the first person to go into the fray. I would go in first to de-escalate the situation, and if that didn't work, my fellow bouncers came to chuck them out. I was just the bouncer with the best social skills.

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes.
"Cooler' became the term after the movie 'Road House', but there was no 'official term' for that job. Some called it 'point man' as being the first person to go into the fray. I would go in first to de-escalate the situation, and if that didn't work, my fellow bouncers came to chuck them out. I was just the bouncer with the best social skills.
Was it an innate ability? Or have you learned along the way?