Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Blowing My Mind In Good Way

logicallefty

Reaction score
Woman I am seeing now is blowing my mind. My post history explains my past so I don't need to repeat it. But this woman:

- Has a higher sex drive than I do, but understands mine, and accepts it. And never turns me down

- She rarely complains, but when she does, she does it tactfully (like the post I made about my boots). And she doesn't push it hard, and in the end she accepts my final answer.

- Buys me gifts all the time. My birthday is on the 18th. She gave me a $100 gift last night of something I told her I had been wanting. I said "this is the best early birthday present ever!!" She said "This isn't your bday present, or valentine's day present, this is extra"

- She helps me out with things. Like tonight some people I had to pick up 45 mins away told me they had to leave where they were unexpectedly and stand in the cold to await my ride. I told her I had to get there soon. And she went and got them and would not take NO for an answer. It helped me so much

- She never complains about my daughter who is a unique little 11yo who isn't for everyone

- She always has time to see me. No flaking ever.

- She understands when she wants to see me but I truly can not at the time

- She has told mutual parties she loves me but also said she will never say it first.. Do I love her.. NO, I don't, but if this keeps up I will. I only don't love her now because of my scarred past. I know I am capable of loving again but its gonna take some time.

So what is the problem?? NOTHING.. That's the problem!! Women do not normally treat me this way.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stories like this warm the heart.
But to be a wet blanket, EVERY SINGLE ONE of my four LTRs started this way and they all turned into ball cutting cvnts after about a year.
Sorry LL, I'm just jaded because, like you - and especially with my current LTR - I thought I'd finally found the woman I'd been searching for my whole adult life but even she is being an absolute bytch and has been for ages now.
I'll be ejecting soon, meeting her tomorrow to tell her we're done.
So ride the wave while it lasts brother, and be prepared to walk when her sweet facade cracks. Peace.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cosign. Don't deviate from what you know. Keep your frame.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good. I'm glad your happy. It looks like she wants to marry you. I'm sure she's thinking about it.

The skeptic in me would wonder about her previous relationships. If she had treated her past men this well, they would still be around. How does she talk about her exes? Are they the spawn of satan in her mind?

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy pig may be on to something!!!!! Logicallefty above everything else, Love yourself more than anything!!! Once you master that, $ h I t falls into place. Remain a challenge, treat her well. Be good and not nice. Always maintain the frame.

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lefty, I am in a similar situation- my GF sometimes seems to good to be true. That's why I made the post wondering how long women can hide their red flags. It's been almost nine months for me and so far, no cracks in the facade. I am not saying she is perfect - she definitely has her flaws. But she manages them well and they aren't deal breakers.

So my attitude is that I want this to last, but I will hope for the best and plan for the worst. Keep myself and my frame and enjoy the ride.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lefty,

These are the signs of a high interest woman.

You've heard it before. A woman with high interest will move mountains for her man. It's true.

The important thing to take from this is that it isn't your woman that is unique here - it's YOU.

The teachings on this site while talked about to death rarely get put into action properly or consistently enough to see the results. When you do things "right" these great women seem to materialize out of nowhere. It's because you have suddenly become the prize that women are looking for. Not all women will see it. Maybe some of them will see it in time. The point is when you genuinely exude and "become" all the teachings of this site you become a desirable minority amongst men. If you are smart (about the women you SHOULD be trying to attract) and realistic (about the types of women you actually CAN attract) you find that things just start falling into place and "girl problems" become minor (almost controllable) annoyances rather than big issues.

I've said many times that I meet amazing women everyday. Meanwhile the general SS population would have you believe there is a depressing battle of the sexes going on and these good women are like unicorns. How can this be? We are all living on the same planet. I truly believe that the problems most guys experience with women ARE real but it's more a matter of perception and a failure to really raise themselves above it. When a good man leads, good women will follow. Not all of them, but the right ones will. That is the natural order.

As I said I meet amazing women all the time. If my wife and I split tomorrow I know there is a line up of interested great cool women who would bend over backwards to get with a guy like me. I would have my choice.

That's not to say I don't meet the worthless frustrating b!tches that we all see everyday too. I just don't let those women into my reality. They don't belong there and I avoid them like the plague that they are.

When I first came to SS (12-13 yrs ago) the message here was one of unrelenting positivity (at least that was my perception). Coming here was like a drug because the more good energy I threw out there the more came back. The more DJ I became, the easier my experiences became. To the point where it's almost like shooting fish in a barrel. This place changed my life for the better and it's the reason I keep coming back.

I suspect that this woman you are seeing isn't as unique as she seems. It's YOUR doing that is making her seem that way. I don't want to discount the good experience you are having here but just remember there are many more like her out there. The more you embody this attitude the more of them you will find and the better your relationships will become.

Choose wisely but don't be afraid to pour yourself (fully) into something that is going well. You will never achieve something great if you are holding back. Never fear getting hurt. It only moves you closer to a better place.

Good work brother and good luck!

Slick

logicallefty

Reaction score
Just an update: Other than the little spat we had which I posted separately about, things overall are still going well with this woman. I'm taking it nice and slow. And I'm keeping my own "Think of Women as Beer" theory in mind which I have posted about a lot in order to keep myself from developing really deep feelings. The beer is really great and I hope it lasts a while, but if it don't, there is always other beer.