Black Light Sh*t

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So other than blacklight.com and spencersonline.com, anybody know any good places on the internet to get some blacklight stuff. I'm kinda lookin for some blacklight beaded curtains?

Also lookin for some sweet posters, furniture etc.

I plan on turning my basement into one giant blacklight room.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found clearneon.com earlier today, and that got me in the artistic mood

I'm thinking about doing a tiger print spiral on one of my walls....and some graffiti words scattered around the other walls...

then get a black light pen, and let people sign the walls when theyre over...

also i plan on tracing the outlines of my wall since 2 of them are large white bricks.

This is gonna be effin sweet.

langstonwhos

Reaction score
Hey man I'm in college now and me and my three other roommates put blacklights all around our living room and kitchen in our apartment because we thought it would be fun to have a blacklight party. Turned out that everyone loved it, and we just kept on adding more glow/blacklight stuff each time. ie. fog machine, light show, glow in the dark bottles like here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt5WUXiZARc which sounds like a lot of money but split between 4 people isn't really. We were actually thinking of getting that invisible black light paint as well and getting my friend's mom to paint something for us since she's good at that stuff, so I hope that goes well. Write back in this thread and tell me how it shows up and goodluck, blacklight are awesome dude and make the perfect party atmosphere.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Did you know if you draw on the walls with Tide laundry detergent it will flouresce in a black light, although virtually invisible in regular light?

Try it. :)

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I might just give that a shot.

When I get this sh*t all decked out, I'll see if I can snap a picture (No flash, obviously)

I've told a couple chicks about the writing on the wall stuff, and they all want to be the "first" to write on my wall...first come first served lol

Last night at a party, I met this kid who used tags, so I'll probably get him to tag a few things down here.

I was thinkin about getting a fog machine, but since I don't throw parties (too small) or anything here, not sure that it'd even be worth it.