Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bill Cosby [merged]

logicallefty

Reaction score
Back in 1981 when I was 7 years old my sister and I were watching the Fat Albert. All the sudden she started moaning and said something in her b\_/tthole the size of a banana was hurting her. None of us ever knew what happened until now! Bill Cosby was raping her through the Fat Albert cartoon character and through our parents' 1978 RCA television. Quick, I need to go tell her what I have discovered so she can go tell media and get on the bandwagon!

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
It just shows that there's a War On Men in this country. Cosby has been going around trying to tell the black community to get their shyt in order, and I have been singing his praises ever sense.

This campaign is nothing but a response to that. When you come out (especially as a black man) and RAIL against far left liberal shyt such as "we are all victims" and "slavery is still holding us back," then you are going to be nailed sooner or later.

These allegations are total bullshyt. They are from YEARS ago. It's all they could have possibly done to shut Bill Cosby up from speaking out against the failed liberal crap that has destroyed the black community.

As a black man that's conservative, I go through the same crap. If you don't sing Obama's praises, if you don't believe "the white man" is coming to get you, if you don't believe "slavery is holding us back," and if you don't WORSHIP thugging, gang-banging, and ratchet *****s....you aren't black.

- You speak Standard English? You aren't black.

- You wear decent clothes and not throwback jerseys and tims? You aren't black.

- You haven't been to jail numerous times? You aren't black.

- You want an education? You aren't black.

- You have good credit? You aren't black.

- You have a CAREER? You aren't black.

- You don't vote Straight Ticket Democrat for every single fvcking election?? You aren't black.

Cosby has been railing against these notions and THAT'S why they are framing him. Period.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tenacity again.:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Morgan Freeman has some good opinions as well https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3cGfrExozQ. The best way to get rid of racism, is to stop talking about it. If blacks never stop talking about it, they will enslave themselves into self victimization.

I just talk a lot of sh!t because I'm very sensitive to blacks complaining about whites, I personally did nothing wrong to blacks therefore I should not have to pay for what a white man did, part of this is I should be eligible for any type of scholarships or benefits that a black person or woman gets. No gender or race quotas for universities, that should be illegal.

I find it interesting to see the responses to the posts I make that have to do with racism. The ones who react to my "racist" posts are the ones I like to poke and prod, because you reacted and it bothers you. A good way to get rid of some ones weakness, is to fvck with it, sometimes it teaches them a lesson.

I do believe, however, that its ok to have scholarships, or other benefits (as long as they help the person learn to create there own capital, and not enable them to be dependent) for people who are poor, especially if they were born poor.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
To add to this discussion, do you guys just notice how EASY it is for a woman to just flat out destroy you?

I mean look over social media and the news, you have a significant number of people wanting Cosby to face the death penalty just because a woman SAID he did something. That's all it takes, is a woman saying you did something. Their rationale is that, "Well, if multiple women are saying the same thing it HAS to be true! Nail him to the wall!"

How many damn times have we seen women make up fake rape allegations?

- Can we say....Brian Banks?

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...-Banks-Rape-Ordered-to-Pay-26M-211689741.html

- Can we say.....Duke Lacrosse?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duke_lacrosse_case

When the women turn out to be flat out lying, these same MASSES of people that wanted your head cut off don't apologize, they don't send you get well cards, they don't come out and say we should stop rushing to judgment, they don't even require the woman who LIED to apologize....they don't say shyt. They just say, "Oh well, who said life was fair? Man up and deal with it!" And they just move on.

The Courts, don't even arrest the woman for contempt. The woman just wasted the Courts time and resources, also put a man in jail for NOTHING....and she gets no punishment.

Dude I'm sick of this shyt! I'm fvcking fed up with this damn stupid far left, women are QUEENS, women can DO NOT WRONG, men are always IN THE WRONG...fvcking society. I'm sick of it!

I'm so glad America is on the decline, you wanted to tag team up with this far left extreme shyt that destroys families, destroys Men, and props up women as if they BUILT this damn society and country, then America you deserve what you are about to get.

Men established EVERYTHING that we like about this country. Men have fought the wars. Men built capitalism. Men invented the vast MAJORITY of every damn thing you use today and have used that has increased your quality of life. Men were the researchers and the scientists that made the great discoveries. A MAN went to the Moon. MEN have been Presidents. I can go on and on.

Yet, despite the contribution Men have made to the American society, all these far left Feminists (male and female) can do is find ways to kick a Man's a.ss through the Courts or through Public Slander/Shaming ANYTIME they can.

Dudes, opt out of marriage, opt out of creating children and opt out of buying a house. Keep cameras in your apartment when women are over so if any SLVT tries to say you did something you have video recording of the entire event. If America gets too unbearable, let's LEAVE. We don't and we shouldn't continue to TAKE this shyt. Let's see once all the real Men are gone, how long America lasts with these far left feminist pieces of shyt. The fact is, it won't last....America will look like Detroit and Flint, Michigan in NO TIME.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Interesting Responses to Lisa Bonet's Tweet about Bill Cosby

This is a tweet allegedly from Lisa Bonent

According to the karma of past actions, one's destiny unfolds, even though wants to be so lucky...Nothing stays in the dark 4ever! http://www.inquisitr.com/1628582/lisa-bonet-slams-bill-cosby-twitter/

These are two responses to that tweet that I fond to be very interesting.

Scott Kubala · Follow · Sales Consultant at Bening Motors

Let's set the record straight then, shall we Ms. Bonet? History shows that you were a problem on the set. Mr. Cosby gave you fatherly advice to help you straighten up your act, which you apparently refused. You later "left" his show. If you know something as fact, perhaps you should state it. Otherwise, it appears you waited decades for the perfect opportunity to slam him.

Kin Crawford · Top Commenter · Office Manager at Canister Financial Group

Wow. Simply amazing how people can make such harsh statements without a hint of a fact to support them.

1) Lisa's tweet said nothing about Cosby. Nothing. The article did, in an effort to link the two merely by circumstance. Since so many here are taking the bait, the article did its job and led the sheep.

2) There is not been one single piece of evidence released that points to Cosby doing anything. Not a one. Curious that with this many "victims" there is no evidence.

3)The "big, famous, powerful man" excuse dies in the face of the fact that the earliest accusations are said to date back to 1969. Cosby was famous, but not the mogul he became later.

4) Even more damaging to that excuse is the fact that in 1969, it took very little for a Black man to be thrown in jail for raping a White woman. Even the hint of it was cause for lynch mobs to form, celebrity or not.

5) Doesn't it even kind of strike you as odd that each woman tells the exact same story, with no details, just the basic story...the same story each of them could have read in the newspaper after the first story hit?

6) Janice D*ckerson? Seriously? The woman who NEVER holds her tongue? Suddenly she lost her power of speech when she was "attacked," and all of the times she saw him afterward, and when she wrote her tell all book? You are buying all of that? Seriously?

7) Before you start hitting me up about rape and "rape culture," you need to understand something. I LOATHE rapists. It has affected my family, and several ladies that I know personally. I believe that they should have their genitals cut off.

That said, I also hate false accusers. A lady who falsely accuses a man of this crime ruins the rest of his life, even if proven to be a lie. Show me some proof and I will call for Bill's head. Until then, how about folks just chill and let this story play out?

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
To add to this discussion, do you guys just notice how EASY it is for a woman to just flat out destroy you?

I mean look over social media and the news, you have a significant number of people wanting Cosby to face the death penalty just because a woman SAID he did something. That's all it takes, is a woman saying you did something. Their rationale is that, "Well, if multiple women are saying the same thing it HAS to be true! Nail him to the wall!"

How many damn times have we seen women make up fake rape allegations?

- Can we say....Brian Banks?

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...-Banks-Rape-Ordered-to-Pay-26M-211689741.html

- Can we say.....Duke Lacrosse?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duke_lacrosse_case

When the women turn out to be flat out lying, these same MASSES of people that wanted your head cut off don't apologize, they don't send you get well cards, they don't come out and say we should stop rushing to judgment, they don't even require the woman who LIED to apologize....they don't say shyt. They just say, "Oh well, who said life was fair? Man up and deal with it!" And they just move on.

The Courts, don't even arrest the woman for contempt. The woman just wasted the Courts time and resources, also put a man in jail for NOTHING....and she gets no punishment.

Dude I'm sick of this shyt! I'm fvcking fed up with this damn stupid far left, women are QUEENS, women can DO NOT WRONG, men are always IN THE WRONG...fvcking society. I'm sick of it!

I'm so glad America is on the decline, you wanted to tag team up with this far left extreme shyt that destroys families, destroys Men, and props up women as if they BUILT this damn society and country, then America you deserve what you are about to get.

Men established EVERYTHING that we like about this country. Men have fought the wars. Men built capitalism. Men invented the vast MAJORITY of every damn thing you use today and have used that has increased your quality of life. Men were the researchers and the scientists that made the great discoveries. A MAN went to the Moon. MEN have been Presidents. I can go on and on.

Yet, despite the contribution Men have made to the American society, all these far left Feminists (male and female) can do is find ways to kick a Man's a.ss through the Courts or through Public Slander/Shaming ANYTIME they can.

Dudes, opt out of marriage, opt out of creating children and opt out of buying a house. Keep cameras in your apartment when women are over so if any SLVT tries to say you did something you have video recording of the entire event. If America gets too unbearable, let's LEAVE. We don't and we shouldn't continue to TAKE this shyt. Let's see once all the real Men are gone, how long America lasts with these far left feminist pieces of shyt. The fact is, it won't last....America will look like Detroit and Flint, Michigan in NO TIME.
But he is an old and wise man. How sick is our society that wants to punish this man. Even if he did it, there is no proof he did anything wrong and if you can't prove it then you should treat it like it didn't happen.

However, I feel that there is no need to panic. Just be more mindful and cautious. Things are semi-equaling out because now women are being forced to pay alimony, however i dont believe thats how it should be. I believe women should just very rarely receive alimony, they can go to college or get married and be supported, its unfair that a woman can receive the benefits of being a woman and have the same rights as men. The biggest problem is to many men sympathize with women, when really they should walk past them and let them get fed to the dogs and learn their lesson.

I think their are a few women with not many past sexual partners, who you can keep inline, marry, and have children with.

But I can understand your intensity. Their is a reason why in 2011, 79% of suicides are male. Its much harder to be a man.

Personally I want to know why women should get the benefits of being a woman, and the same rights as men. That really makes things unfair. Imagine if women only had the same amount of social security as men did. This would really fvck them up, and I bet they could never deal with it.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
This is a tweet allegedly from Lisa Bonent

According to the karma of past actions, one's destiny unfolds, even though wants to be so lucky...Nothing stays in the dark 4ever! http://www.inquisitr.com/1628582/lisa-bonet-slams-bill-cosby-twitter/

These are two responses to that tweet that I fond to be very interesting.

Scott Kubala · Follow · Sales Consultant at Bening Motors

Let's set the record straight then, shall we Ms. Bonet? History shows that you were a problem on the set. Mr. Cosby gave you fatherly advice to help you straighten up your act, which you apparently refused. You later "left" his show. If you know something as fact, perhaps you should state it. Otherwise, it appears you waited decades for the perfect opportunity to slam him.

Kin Crawford · Top Commenter · Office Manager at Canister Financial Group

Wow. Simply amazing how people can make such harsh statements without a hint of a fact to support them.

1) Lisa's tweet said nothing about Cosby. Nothing. The article did, in an effort to link the two merely by circumstance. Since so many here are taking the bait, the article did its job and led the sheep.

2) There is not been one single piece of evidence released that points to Cosby doing anything. Not a one. Curious that with this many "victims" there is no evidence.

3)The "big, famous, powerful man" excuse dies in the face of the fact that the earliest accusations are said to date back to 1969. Cosby was famous, but not the mogul he became later.

4) Even more damaging to that excuse is the fact that in 1969, it took very little for a Black man to be thrown in jail for raping a White woman. Even the hint of it was cause for lynch mobs to form, celebrity or not.

5) Doesn't it even kind of strike you as odd that each woman tells the exact same story, with no details, just the basic story...the same story each of them could have read in the newspaper after the first story hit?

6) Janice D*ckerson? Seriously? The woman who NEVER holds her tongue? Suddenly she lost her power of speech when she was "attacked," and all of the times she saw him afterward, and when she wrote her tell all book? You are buying all of that? Seriously?

7) Before you start hitting me up about rape and "rape culture," you need to understand something. I LOATHE rapists. It has affected my family, and several ladies that I know personally. I believe that they should have their genitals cut off.

That said, I also hate false accusers. A lady who falsely accuses a man of this crime ruins the rest of his life, even if proven to be a lie. Show me some proof and I will call for Bill's head. Until then, how about folks just chill and let this story play out?
A 77 year old man who made many laugh and entertained and put forth much effort to teach young blacks who need advice, to be independent, get an education, and stomp out racial prejudices.

This is what he gets for being a good man. Well I'm sure it has a lot to do with him being rich. But still for a rich man he was very insightful and spent much time, and thought to raise up the black youth in this society.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
It just shows that there's a War On Men in this country. Cosby has been going around trying to tell the black community to get their shyt in order, and I have been singing his praises ever sense.

This campaign is nothing but a response to that. When you come out (especially as a black man) and RAIL against far left liberal shyt such as "we are all victims" and "slavery is still holding us back," then you are going to be nailed sooner or later.

These allegations are total bullshyt. They are from YEARS ago. It's all they could have possibly done to shut Bill Cosby up from speaking out against the failed liberal crap that has destroyed the black community.

As a black man that's conservative, I go through the same crap. If you don't sing Obama's praises, if you don't believe "the white man" is coming to get you, if you don't believe "slavery is holding us back," and if you don't WORSHIP thugging, gang-banging, and ratchet *****s....you aren't black.

- You speak Standard English? You aren't black.

- You wear decent clothes and not throwback jerseys and tims? You aren't black.

- You haven't been to jail numerous times? You aren't black.

- You want an education? You aren't black.

- You have good credit? You aren't black.

- You have a CAREER? You aren't black.

- You don't vote Straight Ticket Democrat for every single fvcking election?? You aren't black.

Cosby has been railing against these notions and THAT'S why they are framing him. Period.
*sighs* you types digust me for the point that you beat down your race, every race has their bad points but you never see whites get on tv and dog out their bad races.

Have you seen lynching pictures of the past, ,most of those guys never been in trouble, wore suits, and did nothing wrong and still got hung.

Take Black wall street for instance? Have you ever heard of these guys, these black well to do guys built their own town

with their on public transportation, air port, businesses etc. and the jealous white got pissed off and choose to go to the town and bomb the entire city.

I can't stand people like you and bill cosby for the simple fact that you think you can change other races thoughts about you by changing the way someone dress or talk. It's idiotic, just because you change the way you dress does not make someone stop calling you the n word or believing your on that level again like I said ask the black guys who got lynched wearing suits.

Bill cosby spent all his years speaking ill against his own race, and now he has no one to turn to once all these false allegations rise against him. The same people who paid him to speak ill about his people are s#iting on him.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I loved the Cosby Show. It was funny as hell, who cares about any feminist agenda and crap like that? It's just a show and it was entertaining.. I probably watched every single episode during those long summers as a kid.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Anyone remember the older "Bill Cosby Show" from the late 60s/early 70s, when he played a gym teacher? Not the greatest show, but I always loved the theme song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CV9koeB4WA
I used to love that show as a kid, and there were very few shows I could say that I loved.

That song resonated with me so much that it still pops into my head every now and then.

Wasn't there another line like "Put 'em in a pot and uh...."?

Actually I just looked it up and the song was slightly different each year. Very cool.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We will never know for sure. On the one hand, these are allegations made by washed up wh*res years/decades after the assaults had allegedly happened. Could they be making it up as a publicity stunt? Absolutely. On the other hand, Cosby's "official" persona was always a little fake and too good to be true...A perfect African American family man that white people could admire (kind of like Obama). You can bet your ass that he's not a squeaky clean dude in real life. That doesn't necessarily make him a rapist...but, at a time when interracial sex was still largely taboo, is it possible that the guy was in the habit of slipping pills to women to gain access to that young white pvssy that he otherwise would have difficulty getting despite his fame and fortune? Entirely possible too.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
We will never know for sure. On the one hand, these are allegations made by washed up wh*res years/decades after the assaults had allegedly happened. Could they be making it up as a publicity stunt? Absolutely. On the other hand, Cosby's "official" persona was always a little fake and too good to be true...A perfect African American family man that white people could admire (kind of like Obama). You can bet your ass that he's not a squeaky clean dude in real life. That doesn't necessarily make him a rapist...but, at a time when interracial sex was still largely taboo, is it possible that the guy was in the habit of slipping pills to women to gain access to that young white pvssy that he otherwise would have difficulty getting despite his fame and fortune? Entirely possible too.
No one is squeaky clean. None of this can be proved and therefore it is very important it must be treated as though he did not do it.

Plus which abuse has been committed more often in society? Men slipping pills and raping women, or women abusing the court/ divorce court system.

I say leave the man alone. They are dragging his name through the dirt when he didn't do anything wrong that can be proved. Also the fact that he is trying to build up the black youth to not be gang bangers, who stigmatize going to school.

I went to a very good highschool. Well funded. Very safe. Good teachers. We had several kids get transferred from minority dominated schools. One dude was from Chicago I think he was mexican or Venezuelan. We used to kick it and smoke weed every day, we just got along even though we are very different. He told me how in the primarily black inner city schools in chicago, that if you actually cared about your education and gave a fvck, that you were bullied and harrassed. The cool thing to do was be a gang banger and sell drugs.

He only showed up to class early so he could get a seat in the back of the class so that no one would be behind him, because he was attacked before.

Primarily black schools tend to be very poor environments for people who want to pursue education.

Most of the people who came from inner cities to my school really liked it, and many of them do ok in life now, they may not be rich but they have stable lives and incomes, and are not locked up.

Bill Cosby did an important and invaluable thing by going to inner city schools and trying to teach the black youth that its ok to talk like a white (proper english) person. Or it work hard in school and get into a good college. That they are just as good, and have just as much potential.

logicallefty

Reaction score
This is nothing more than women and their "pack" mentality, like hyenas. " They are all doing it so I need to jump in too and take my bite while they have the prey weakened". Plus it gets them the 14 minutes of fame they never would have otherwise had. The more of these two-legged tunas that come forward on these accusations, the harder I laugh. Bill Cosby will always be one of my favorite actors no matter how many of these cr@zy two-legged tunas try to take him down.

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Just another example of how women can destroy the reputation of a man, all on just their word.

The latest discussions on misandry seem almost prophetic, despite people like :), jurry and crazyboy pushing back against men who have an issue with this.
Sigh if you gonna call me out at least read my post on the thread first. Then run your mouth. Also im always saying we need make women accountable for their actions. And i was only talking about divorce. False rape charges and bs sexual assault without any evidence need to stop as a whole. thank you

Hydrak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Movies, newspapers and TV-shows are the brainwashing machines of our time, just like they were in the Soviet Union or communist China. Bill Cosby was but a puppet to promote racial integration and by the looks of it, it succeeded. We should have more important things to do than to discuss accusations against some tool of the elites.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtains - Wizard of Oz

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
I used to love that show as a kid, and there were very few shows I could say that I loved.

That song resonated with me so much that it still pops into my head every now and then.

Wasn't there another line like "Put 'em in a pot and uh...."?
Ha! Figures it would take another old fart to remember that show.
Anyway, I'm not sure what the words were, but he seemed to be cooking something, and that's what the song was about, I guess. Hard to tell, lol.

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Tools of a feminist leaning concern troll.

• Create a shield of "yes we need to hold women accountable" in one post.
  • Create many, many other posts attacking men who are working towards that goal.

Either you are on board for women accountable, or you are not. Your actions to date on this forum of attacking men who speak out against the misandric issues demonstrate where your true feelings lie.

So by all means, run your mouth more and continue proving that you are indeed NOT trying to hold women accountable.
sigh i been saying make women accountable in all my post. but you choose what you want to read.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Danger , do not waste your time ; Mr. CrazyBoy is the worst type of whiteknight. He is a Social Justice Warrior.They(Mr. CrazyBoy and cronies) continue to infect every group, platform, and community that they come into contact with , specially male spaces. Their goal is not to add value or to create, but to control the flow of ideas and thereby thought.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Keep cameras in your apartment when women are over so if any SLVT tries to say you did something you have video recording of the entire event.
Get a $20 three ounce digital audio recorder too, they record for hours and hours, have great range. I carry one of these everywhere I go and recommend all clients do the same for many reasons, women, cops, business, all kinds of situations. I live in a "one party aware" recording state which makes it even easier. Can use a phone, but that's often awkward and may not have the battery time. Flip side of that is always be aware of how easy it is to be recorded, taken out of context today.

To the topic, I don't pay attention until there are criminal charges. Cosby is getting the shaft for not toeing the line on leftism and victimhood, and they have been holding this up their sleeve until there was a chance he'd get a public forum again.