Big Problem

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
Now, I need some advice. I have a brother who has a wife, just so happens this wife is a former crackhead who cheated on him once before, now he caught her smoking meth, he kicked her out and now he is taking her back for the second time "for the children" on his lawyers advice and surely her influence.

She is a 1... seriously, fat, ugly, bad attitude, golddigging ****ing meth head. She won't hold a job, she steals money from him, has totaled two of his vehicles. He could find a better woman at hospice.

He is a cool guy, overweight but his game could be tight, he has the ends he just needs the motivation which will lead to confidence. I keep trying to convince him how better off he would be without her, but he has been with her for years and helped raise her daughter from a very young age. Sadly I cannot influence him in person as I am 15 hours away, but I am trying to get there.

But I'm having a hard time driving the point home that she is just bad news, she totally has him under his spell and it is utterly sickening to me.

Is there anything that can be done? She is back in his house and life again after all of this bull**** and I am fuming. But clearly this is not my decision, anyone have some tips I can use to make him see the light?

AW1983

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does he have kids with her, or just her kids?

You know the first thought that came to mind was you should visit him and take him out one night. Have a blast, run game on some cuties, and show him the life that could be waiting for him. Maybe find him a relevant (but not too scathing) article off The Rational Male and email it over to him in the meantime...

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
has he read this forum? does he know about it? if not grab a few beers and sit down with him and introduce him toan awakening. seems to me though that guys dont wake up until they have been royally shafted!

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
Well, I am doing my best to build him up, trying to convince how how much better off he is without that vampire in his life. It is starting to work....

He has one kid with her, and she has one from another relationship.

Alpha I am trying to do one better and move out to his area so I can take him out multiple times lol

Also Alpha I have only lightly browsed Rational Male, perhaps you could suggest an article?