Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Biblical Game

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, this thread will not include biblical quotes of how to pick up women.

Instead, it offers food for thought for the man who seeks earnestly to improve his condition in life.

It is common to wonder why some men get all the women, why some men get all the money. The famous 80/20 Rule, "the rich get richer", etc.

There is a biblical quote with which you must become familiar, because whether you have known it or not, it has largely dictated the course of your life.

"For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not, even that which he hath shall be taken away"

This metaphysical law simply illustrates the truth that, whatever you have, you will acquire more of it.

When you have women, you get more women.

When you have money, you are able to create more money, as opportunities fall in your lap and you are able to invest wisely.

Now, surely we can find quantifiable reasons for why these things occur. When you have a woman, you are indifferent and affable towards the rest, which turns them on to you. When you have money, you can invest it in stocks or real estate or a business, and get even more money.

Likewise, if you have failure, defeat, lack of confidence, and all things miserable, you have these things in yet greater abundance.

To him that hath shall be given!

So take heart, you who find yourselves in the ditch of life. The early victories are always the hardest fought and most suffered for, but once you have them, you are already on your way towards bigger and better things. The defeats and failures we endure are in truth great assets that shape our characters and make us men.

So even if you currently endure defeat, don't let it get you down. Guard your inner beliefs from the onslaught of the physical world. Whatever you believe is what you will eventually become. And whatever you have, you will have more of it in the future.

So make sure that what you "have" is the right stuff!

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was sceptical when I saw the title of this tip, but it's absolutely spot on.

People impose way too many limits on their lives, especially with women, thinking they're doing the right thing, but it only comes back against you. I've learned this the hard way.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
THis is very true. Once you have one or two steady girls...they don't even have to be "9s", they can be like, "6s"...women seem to be able to sense that and will gravitate to it. I've either been "feast or famine" with women...either I've got 2 or 3 in rotation and a bunch of girls floating in and out, or I'm completely "dry".

A lot of it is just inertia...if you get out of the habit of thinking and acting in "Don Juan" ways, it's hard to get there again, but once you're there, it's just natural.