Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bi-Sexual women anyone?

Bumsniff

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone ever seriously consider or have dated a bi-sexual woman?

Would you ever take a bi girl seriously or just for fun? What about marry one?

IMO bi-sexual chicks have mental issues and are all over the place even moreso than straight women. Sure they may be hot to fantasize about and you aren't seeing a guy involved but in reality bi-sexual girls seem like more trouble than they're worth.

Discuss.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Most hot women fool around with other women at times. This is not bisexual as much as normal, bicurious behavior. I've dated women like this and loved it.

Bisexual is when they actually have relationships with women, and in most cases the woman is not some sexy Penthouse model like she is, but rather, a bull dike lesbian type (who hates you). I've dated women like this and hated it.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Most hot women fool around with other women at times. This is not bisexual as much as normal, bicurious behavior. I've dated women like this and loved it.

Bisexual is when they actually have relationships with women, and in most cases the woman is not some sexy Penthouse model like she is, but rather, a bull dike lesbian type (who hates you). I've dated women like this and hated it.
Exactly true word for word.

CuriousGirl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I think you'll find a lot of girls call themselves bisexual when they aren't, they are just attention seeking; they kiss another girl in front of a guy and call it bi - and those are the ones with 'issues'.

Besides, sexuality is a bit of a grey area because people define it differently and social insecurities can play a massive roll in tugging peoples sexualities in a certain direction.