Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Beta Words to Ban from your vocabulary!!!!!

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed some truly beta words and phrases in my and most people's vocabulary. I think a list can be useful. I notice I use these at work a lot, for whatever reason. I feel a twinge of disgrace each and every time, and have decided to BAN them completely.

The words/phrases aren't beta in themselves, and obviously can't be banned 100% completely especially when a situation calls for it, but in this context they are ugly and self-loathing and should be 100% avoided.

- Sorry (Used because a mistake or misunderstanding must be your fault EVERY TIME.) "Can you repeat that? Sorry."

- Just (Used to minimize something, as if its going to offend or disturb/disrupt somebody) "I'll just have a Blue Moon"

- Really ("I don't really feel like it" or "I'm not really sure" - another attempt to minimize something so as not to offend the demi-gods known as other human beings)

- "I guess" (should speak for itself)

- "I think . . " (attempt to say something without 100% belief in it, so as not to be held accountable, even if you know you're right! Girl: "lol wasnt ronald reagan president in the 90's?" You:"No, I think it was the 80's.")

- "I think so"/"I don't think so" (b!tch versions of 'Yes' and 'No')

- "Can I . ."/"Mind if I . ." (Acceptable in some cases when you're in someone else's private house/property and are requesting something you aren't paying for. That's common decency. Every other time: BETA)

Any others?