Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

best measureable indicators of good health?

stayfly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hi everyone,

does anyone know some of the best measurable indicators of good health?

are things like the following relevant or no;
- weight
- body fat %
- blood tests
- acid/alkaline balance
- blood pressure
- cholesterol levels
- iridology
- others

keen to hear any helpful responses

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say your vital signs are the best indicators of health. Monitor your blood pressure, pulse, and respiration rate per minute. All three will tell you how well your body is functioning. Check them when you are at rest, ideally in the morning when you first wake up.

You want your blood pressure to be 120/80, or lower. Mine's at 110/70 which is pretty good.

You want your respirations (breathing rate) to be between 12-20 per minute for a healthy adult. Again, lower is better.

Pulse of around 60-80 per minute. Lower is better.

stayfly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
I'd say your vital signs are the best indicators of health. Monitor your blood pressure, pulse, and respiration rate per minute. All three will tell you how well your body is functioning. Check them when you are at rest, ideally in the morning when you first wake up.

You want your blood pressure to be 120/80, or lower. Mine's at 110/70 which is pretty good.

You want your respirations (breathing rate) to be between 12-20 per minute for a healthy adult. Again, lower is better.

Pulse of around 60-80 per minute. Lower is better.
thanks!!

can I self-test all of those?

Bryce556

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well you blood pressure yo ucan do one of those at those blood pressure testers at the pharmcy, the pulse hold your wrist and count how many times it beats in a min timeing yourself. and the breathing your family doc can do I think.