Best Halloween Costumes for 2008

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think im going to be steve urkel. Get the big glasses with the band around it lol. Get the suspenders also, long white socks,shoes. Im black n kinda light skin like him so it will work. Also I will have a big paper on my back stickered saying KICK ME LMAO.

Im thinking all of that will be funny but should I do that and wat should I put instead of KICK ME. I want a good reaction from the ladies and every1 to laugh or wateva.

Also should comedy costumes or peacocking be the best costumes to get a lot of girls and a lot of girls interactions?

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YoungSir4sho said:
I think im going to be steve urkel. Get the big glasses with the band around it lol. Get the suspenders also, long white socks,shoes. Im black n kinda light skin like him so it will work. Also I will have a big paper on my back stickered saying KICK ME LMAO.

Im thinking all of that will be funny but should I do that and wat should I put instead of KICK ME. I want a good reaction from the ladies and every1 to laugh or wateva.

Also should comedy costumes or peacocking be the best costumes to get a lot of girls and a lot of girls interactions?
If you going to a party, just be aware that later on the night there will probably be some drunk idiots who will randomly start kicking you.

;)

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I realized that but im not going to put kick me no more n yea im going to a party with a couple of ppl from this site.

Im going to put Got Cheese? Lol urkel always said that lmao. Anyways wat are you guys dressing up

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Things you can put on your back:

-Did I do thaaaat?
-I'm wearing you dowwwwwwwwwn baby
-You know Family Matters... so bring your sister and lets party

I was thinking of going as Joe The Plumber but I don't have the supplies and I doubt I would get into the club with any metal plumbing tools

Last edited:

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe the Plumber. I got twin plungers in my belt and backwards hat with a guinea t that says "Joe" on it.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I need help, which of these two costumes are better?

T.I.: White tee, aviators, rubber bands, hat ****ed to the side, court ordered ankle bracelet

King Solomon: Crown, cape, shirt that says "Let's go 1/2 on a baby"