Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being sexy, as a men.

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
We can figure out the image of a sexy women, but how could we figure out the image of a sexy men?
Which is the image of a sexy men for a women?

This is a hard thing to do for an hetero men, because in our imagination we don't have a sexy men, but a women instead.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It's not really that hard.

Ever been on a beach when a guy with a nice body and six pack abs walks by and all the women almost break their necks turning their head to look at him?

TB24

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's a big difference if you are talking about famous persons or the ones that women know in person. Famous persons are mysterious by default and you can project whatever you want into them. Or they find some actor sexy because of a role he played.

Real persons don't play roles and you can't project that much. Attitude, thus, becomes probably the most decisive factor.

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
Attitude, thus, becomes probably the most decisive factor.
Do you mean men attitude towards? I've commentend something interesting here . I never felt envy, but Instead I desire to achieve this skill He has. What skill name, and how we can achieve it?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real persons don't play roles and you can't project that much. Attitude, thus, becomes probably the most decisive factor.
That's why women often come up to me. And why photographers want to take my photo.

Martyn Klook ferry by FotoUli.jpeg

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I think it's a big difference if you are talking about famous persons or the ones that women know in person. Famous persons are mysterious by default and you can project whatever you want into them. Or they find some actor sexy because of a role he played.

After a woman knows you for a while, sure. But when they don't know anything about you, your looks are what the differentiating factor is at that point.