Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being "sexual" on a coffee/lunch date

Kenny Powers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been really busy lately and haven't met too many new hbs, but in the next few days im going to try and meet up with 2 or 3 for a coffee date. I've done this before and have no problem maintaining a conversation and acting confident/cool, but its having a sexual vibe that a lot of guys here talk about that I struggle with mainly due to the environment (e.g. a cafe). Its kind of hard to use kino (which I am a huge fan of) in a natural way consistently when your just sitting there talking to the person and im much more used to using it at a bar/club.

So does anyone have any advice on how i can come off as a sexual confident guy on a coffee/lunch date without being creepy/weird/awkward? I really want to try to stand out and impress these girls (not that i care what they think ;) ), something i've struggled to do on meet ups like these in the past.

Thanks

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
I have said this in hundreds of threads. There are two types of people who go on coffee and or lunch dates. Homosexual men who want to meet each other, and those who conduct business meetings.

You have to take a girl out at night and grab a couple drinks. Otherwise, stop thinking about being sexual during the day. It doesn't work.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You create your own limitations. If you think you can't kino a girl in a café then you can't. If you believe you can get her started and then get a make out session in the car, then you can. It's all about timing and go out when it is dark out.

Kenny Powers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ahh falcon that hurt coming from you - not kidding your one of the few names here i recognize/respect. And you will be happy to know that I haven't done this a lot and i've spent most of my time in college inviting girls to parties or to get pizza at 2am (everyone on campus knows this doesn't mean just pizza).

I've found a lot of girls are hesitant to go to a party/bar with a guy they just met the weekend before when tipsy (how I met all 3 of these girls - gotta work on my day game). I'm not solely relying on getting coffee/lunch but when I do I want to be able to show that I am more sexual/better than every AFC who has done so before.

Szyzzlin

Don Juan
Reaction score
HUGE mistake taking girls on lunch dates!!!!

I've done it once and I will never do it again. You can't get the romance, kissing going at lunch. It's too early to drink. She's prob not feeling sexy mid day. It's not really a big "date" during the day. Women are way more receptive to kino, make-out sessions at night.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Kenny,

It's very difficult and honestly almost impossible to get something going during the day. I would even suggest a very informal dinner over lunch. As long as it's dark outside. You may want to say "how about we grab a bite to eat tomorrow night?". Something very small but after 6 pm. You need to see her at night. It's imperative. Anything but seeing a girl during the day (this doesn't apply once you sleep with them). Let me know if you have any other questions.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Falcon25 said:
I have said this in hundreds of threads. There are two types of people who go on coffee and or lunch dates. Homosexual men who want to meet each other, and those who conduct business meetings.

You have to take a girl out at night and grab a couple drinks. Otherwise, stop thinking about being sexual during the day. It doesn't work.
This is some of the most ridiculously stupid sh!t I've read here.

Sounds like something a LoveShack-er would've spewed. So your word is Gospel when it comes to dating?

Peer into your magic sac and channel the spirit of a man with some real experience with women.

Wait, only homosexuals write in definitives.

Fvck off. Another douche who cherishes those fleeting green dots as reality.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Listen to KarmaQueer and take her on lunch date. Then, come see me if you really want to get laid.

Peace out.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Listen to Felcher25 if you have to hide under the covering darkness, like a Twilight-led b!tch, because you're too fvcking hideous to actually talk to a woman in daylight. And if you're too chickensh!t to communicate without loud music and strobe lights distracting her from your overwhelming inadequacy.

Only homosexuals wearing "I'm Team Edward!" t-shirts refuse to be seen with a woman in public without a flashlight.

Keep chasing dots...

Htienvu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I kinda half agree with Falcon, it depends what you want the girl for. If it's just to **** her then take her to a bar at night, there you and HER will feel more comfortable with your sexual Kino. In the day you can use Kino but to escalate it to sexual is hard.

Htienvu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I kinda half agree with Falcon, it depends what you want the girl for. If it's just to **** her then take her to a bar at night, there you and HER will feel more comfortable with your sexual Kino. In the day you can use Kino but to escalate it to sexual is hard.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
If you're skilled and have experience with women, and have a strong masculine presence, you can easily sexualize a woman no matter where or when.

Vampires and Sissy-Mary's need to hide in the closet to amp up a woman's sexuality.

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ive had good game during the day. just the other day i went out with a girl and we had some crazy kino. i even gave her a shoulder massage in the shopping center. slapped her ass.. could of kissed her in the car on the way home too but i didnt because im kinda seeing someone else. plus she's full on christian. lol. true, night time is easier to set things straight, but fuk that i dont need no nightclubs or drinks to get the job done.

dementia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
day dates are best as action dates were you almost dont need to try to kino.. Coffee is a bit lame true.. If youre going to get coffee or icecream atleast go eat it at the beach or a park bench or smoething.. somewhere were atleast u can have fun in a less controlled environment not disturbing others... Another date i like to use is Kareoke places or KTV.. usually run by chinese or koreans... the room is dark, you can get food in there.. there are sofas.. its fun...and you are alone.. not sure if they are everywhere though.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:

He has a point... since he said it in hundreds of threads, it must be true!!

And yeah mans, stop thinking about being sexual during the day. Go to the hospital and ask them to "pretty please" remove your nuts, say you will pay them 1000 dollars and that you'll be best friends forever. That should do it!! Right? ... Anyone? :confused: No? :(

Last edited:

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Ive done it over a coca cola and a cup of tea, it can be done, follow your instincts, read the signs, go with your gut

Repentance

Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:

See, when someone starts thinking they are all that, they say stupid things like this.

I've gone to a date with a hb8 to starbucks, kino'ed, few weeks in it got very sexual.

And I've seen others do it too.

Gay men and business routines? Don't make me laugh.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No definitives here. Some guys are great with coffee dates others aren't so much. If you notice you're getting shut down or not getting anywhere with coffee dates then scrap them. Do something else.

Personally, it's not for me. I operate much better at night.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:

Agreed.

Sure, if you are really good, you could still get s!xual during the day, but for the majority of guys, why plan something in such a way that you are purposely hindering your chances of success?

Nothing wrong with meeting during the day if you've already been banging her for a while, but in the early stages?

Do so at your own peril.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm well it can be done, but it depends on the type of girl and ur smoothness. However getting sexual on a coffee date or lunch date would probs work better on maybe the 2nd+ date after u have already built sexual tension.

I think one of the best "first" dates to increase sexual tension is probs pool, shes putting her two hands on a big stick come on!!!...haha but nah in all seriousness, just get maybe a drink or 2 and u know tease a bit slap her ass when shes acting funny, come behind her give her some tips as she is shooting, lift up her skirt with the cue whilst she trying to knock in the 8 ball, u know improvise.

For lunch dates though, its more on conversation, C+f, teasing her on implying something sexual and thats all shes after. Kino wise, touch arm, rub leg, rub...well thats if u get that far when u got her going haha.