Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being AFC can kill kill you

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

T-X

Reaction score
Sad story indeed. It's amazing that people are falling for these scams.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a very sad story to her; however, it has nothing to do with being AFC. This is a typical example of pure ignorance and stupidity. Many stupidity people fall for this Nigeria crap. Few years ago a billionaire from Mexico fell into a Nigerian crap like this. He sent plenty of money with a hope that the fraudsters are building an International Airport in Nigeria in HIS name? What a fool? He spent closed to a million dollar before coming to his senses and decided to fly to Nigeria to see "the project". That was when he realized it was all a scam.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
This is a very sad story to her; however, it has nothing to do with being AFC. This is a typical example of pure ignorance and stupidity. Many stupidity people fall for this Nigeria crap. Few years ago a billionaire from Mexico fell into a Nigerian crap like this. He sent plenty of money with a hope that the fraudsters are building an International Airport in Nigeria in HIS name? What a fool? He spent closed to a million dollar before coming to his senses and decided to fly to Nigeria to see "the project". That was when he realized it was all a scam.
Though normally I would agree for the type of scam you posted, but the bait on the hook to draw this fish in was the notion of 'love' - And the potential to date some chick online, from another country and sending her money, which is 100% Captain save a Ho from the off-set.

In my opinion, the guy believed this girl was genuinely interested in him, due to his interest level in the chick he donated money, probably small amounts at first, then as he was further reeled in, he started to donate more cash because he was 'committed' to the cause of bringing the chick over.

Then at that stage his ego would have got the better of him, since it states that his ex-GF warned him this was a scam but, he was too ego invested to see the truth.

He even wrote a note before killing himself saying he had nothing to live for, not because he knew he was scammed, but because he was lonely and the girl he had been giving his money to had not returned his communications.

The man to his death didn't know he was scammed.

I made this post AFC, because the guy in my book is an omega of the highest order. Sad yes, but at the end of the day, it is simply an example of what men will do when they have a certain belief system.

I could also imagine this guy having a sting of failed relationships whereby he played the knight in shining armour, dating low class girls who would take the pi** out of him, use and abuse his time, take advantage of him and abuse his generosity.

I would suspect his GF burnt him, that was the catalyst for his downward spiral into believing an internet dating scam for the real thing, like a drowning man thrown a life preserver, to this raging omega, it was his final chance, little did he know that life preserver was actually a shark.

I feel no sympathy for the guy.

He should be used has an example, not for the potential to get scammed, but for the extreme example of an omega male.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jonwon, I agree with you on some of your reasonings. But the ultimate reason why Mr. Phillip Hunt is a dead man was not because he was an AFC. He was merely stupid and ignorant, I would say. He completely failed to smell this miles away. I am sure that if Mr. Hunt had met a local who claimed to be rich and sick and wish for him to give her money for an exchange of love, he would have thought better and would not have been dead. You'd notice the note Mr. Hunt left was to the effect of the amount of money he owed and not the woman he is expecting. "I have insurmountable debts and will take my own life."

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
Jonwon, I agree with you on some of your reasonings. But the ultimate reason why Mr. Phillip Hunt is a dead man was not because he was an AFC. He was merely stupid and ignorant, I would say. He completely failed to smell this miles away. I am sure that if Mr. Hunt had met a local who claimed to be rich and sick and wish for him to give her money for an exchange of love, he would have thought better and would not have been dead. You'd notice the note Mr. Hunt left was to the effect of the amount of money he owed and not the woman he is expecting. "I have insurmountable debts and will take my own life."

Let's look at the text message:

His mobile phone was found in a rucksack near his body and a text message
which was never sent - read: 'I'm cold, lonely and depressed, I'm so lonely without you tonight. Going to meet my maker..'"

The part about his debts was only partly to do with his suicide, has this text message will atest, he also did it because he was a raging omega!

Stupid yes for falling for a con, but even more so, when that con is the promise of love to a raging omega.

In a small way this is like the other thread here about the guy who's GF is in contact with a male friend from work and who has passed off the interaction has nothing but a 'male friend' whilst feeding the guy some grade 'A' BS. To me it is similier in nature, not to the scale but almost on par, what you have is a chick manipulating the beta motions of a guy, the difference is, whilst the author of that thread is looking for advice with his beta ways and his Alpha gut feeling, what we have here is a pure, undiluted case of raw omega at its finest/lowest point.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sad story but the guy was a complete stupid fool.

The first red flag was that the 'woman' was in Nigeria. Anybody with half a brain wouldn't even get involved just from knowing that.

Second it was idiotic to send any money without talking to 'her' on the phone. He fell in love with emails and txt messages :crazy:

As the story went on things just getting weirder. A spray that turns paper into $100 bills. Whats next, turning dirt into gold?

logic1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have to say the AFC virus caused him to become ignorant. His was in the extreme.