Been seeing a girl for a month now, slowly getting more serious

Shivastorm_88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not often in that situation. I've had one LTR before, otherwise I just cycle girls.

What is the non-misogynistic consensus about

1) Adding her on Facebook
2) Asking her where we stand in our relationship (As far as I can tell she treats it like we are exclusive, but we never talked about it)

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) This is my personal opinion but I never add women I date to any form of social media. Too much drama.

2) Have you had sex with her? If so, do you still have sex with her regularly? If so, do you fvck the sh!t out of her when you have sex with her? If your answers are yes then that is all you need to know. You don't need to EVER ask a girl where you stand. That makes you look incredibly weak. Let her bring it up on her own time. All you need to do is keep fvcking the sh!t out of her and acting like the king you are. Leave all that relationship nonsense for women. Let her be the one to worry about being exclusive.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She will bring up the exclusive talk soon enough. No need for you to do it.

Shivastorm_88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
1) This is my personal opinion but I never add women I date to any form of social media. Too much drama.

you never add, even when in a LTR?

2) Have you had sex with her? If so, do you still have sex with her regularly? If so, do you fvck the sh!t out of her when you have sex with her? If your answers are yes then that is all you need to know. You don't need to EVER ask a girl where you stand. That makes you look incredibly weak. Let her bring it up on her own time. All you need to do is keep fvcking the sh!t out of her and acting like the king you are. Leave all that relationship nonsense for women. Let her be the one to worry about being exclusive.

Yes to all three. I guess that makes sense. However, I failed to mention, as per what she said, and what I noticed, she's a rather passive girl, in the sense that it takes her a while to get comfortable and open up. That's why I was thinking king of taking the initiative of at least hearing the conversation towards it, without actually overtly mentioning it.

We already talked briefly about the matter, and she misinterpreted something I said, thinking I was seeing another girl. She tried to.hide it, but she was distraught. I told her I wasn't (which is true), but it stayed there
In bold

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do what u want to do, just don't be needy...be willing to walk if u don't like her answer....u can wait and make her want u more but that's pretty passive and game playing imo..and works better with low quality women.....a high quality woman won't chase a guy who she thinks is using her for sex and doesn't respect passive behavior as well....also high quality women will want a relationship with the right guy after a month... low quality hos will be content to screw around and/Chase u...if you want something take it...if u can't get it or it doesn't want to be taken...then who cares go get something better...eliminate fear and neediness from your game...contrary to what most on here say, you can request/want a relationship without being needy...

Let me give u three hypothetical situations...

Guy A is banging a girl and wants a relationship with her after a month...he tells her this despite being afraid of appear ing week needy and is fully prepared to walk if he doesn't like her answer...

Guy B is banging a chick for a month but doesn't want anything more...there fore he never asks prompting her to pursue the relationship talk...

Guy C is also banging a chick for a month and really wants her as his gf but is too scared to say so out of fear of rejection or appearing weak/over eager...

Now you tell me which two guys would you respect more and which one is manlier....for me, it certainly isn't guy c....unless you sincerely didn't want this chick as a gf or were just indifferent to the matter... you are either guy A or guy C...Guy c is a bit of a ***** despite his initial success from his more feminine playing hard to get ways...

Last edited:

hudpes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, sh!t. Now she is in a way one up, you have to reassure her that she's your exclusive and it will make you seem insecure, she could interpret it as - you said it to her already, but you noticed she didn't fully buy it, now you're afraid she might be seeing someone else.

It may be a little more difficult, but more solid and manly, to just show her she's the only one you're dating. Just as you escalate things from the first hello to show her what you want, you can escalate letting her into your life to show her what she means to you. Introduce her to your friends, then eventually, family. No words necessary.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:

Plus 1.

Shivastorm_88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hudpes said:
Well, sh!t. Now she is in a way one up, you have to reassure her that she's your exclusive and it will make you seem insecure, she could interpret it as - you said it to her already, but you noticed she didn't fully buy it, now you're afraid she might be seeing someone else.

It may be a little more difficult, but more solid and manly, to just show her she's the only one you're dating. Just as you escalate things from the first hello to show her what you want, you can escalate letting her into your life to show her what she means to you. Introduce her to your friends, then eventually, family. No words necessary.
I kind of like that. That's what I did with my ex. I was in a same limbo state, and I refused to talk about our relationship status until she did. I eventually brought her over my dad's so she could meet my sisters, and this played a determinant role in consolidating our relationship.

One month is too soon, but after a few more weeks I might just do that.

zyrow

Reaction score
El Payaso said:
This is my personal opinion but I never add women I date to any form of social media. Too much drama.

You tasteless fvcking worm. How about I fvck the shlt out of your Mother or sister if you have one? Grow some class, and seriously how are you considered a Master Don Juan. More like Master scoundrel.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shivastorm_88 said:
Her personality doesn't have anything to do with wanting to be exclusive with you. Passive or active, any woman that has super high interest in a man that she perceives as high value will want to lock him down as soon as possible aka she will want to be exclusive with him.

Which is why I said keep acting like the king you are. Be a boss. Fvck her whenever you feel like it and nothing more. Eventually, she will start to wonder if you guys are just fvck buddies or something more. Her mind will start to spin and she will start to nudge you. "Shivastorm, are we just fvck buddies or...?" Something along those lines.

It is imperative that you hold out for as long as you can. Don't commit to her question immediately. You have to make her work for it. You reply by being mysterious, elusive while still giving her hope. You say something like "I can't believe you would think something like that. Fvck buddies?? Are you kidding me?"

You feign annoyance and walk out. It will drive her to chase you even more. Don't commit until you've made her really work for it. Women and humans in general tend to place more value on things that they had to work really hard for. Make her really work for it. Prove herself to you and fight for you before giving any commitment to her.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zyrow said:
You tasteless fvcking worm. How about I fvck the shlt out of your Mother or sister if you have one? Grow some class, and seriously how are you considered a Master Don Juan. More like Master scoundrel.
Lol. Is that the best you've got? I've been called worse before.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is with all the white knighting going on here? Is this a troll thread?

zyrow

Reaction score
No I was not trolling. And I was not putting women on a pedestal either. Just asking for a little respect. The Book of Pook and The DJ Bible brought me to this forum, so I guess my standards for the character of DJ's here was already high. Nothing wrong with feeling like you are a great catch, but the pig headed ego maniac mentality just makes me sick. Real men don't need to discuss fvking the shlt out of women imo.

Shivastorm_88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zyrow said:
No I was not trolling. And I was not putting women on a pedestal either. Just asking for a little respect. The Book of Pook and The DJ Bible brought me to this forum, so I guess my standards for the character of DJ's here was already high. Nothing wrong with feeling like you are a great catch, but the pig headed ego maniac mentality just makes me sick. Real men don't need to discuss fvking the shlt out of women imo.
zyrow said:
Wait, what?

hudpes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FYI zyrow, ****ing the **** out of someone is mutually enjoyable, but there really is no need to use that phrase in a sentence that includes family members to emphasize a (moot) point.

Shivastorm_88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Second advice needed here folks.

Second advice needed here folks. What do you guys think of Hudpes' suggestion?

hudpes said:
I have already introduced her to some of my friends, and she has introduced me to some of her friends (quite a few actually, from different social circles).

My next step would be to introduce her to my dad and sisters, and I was thinking of doing that in a weekend or two, despite the fact that we haven't made things official between us.

Just as a reminder, we have been seeing each other steadily, about 3x per week, since my return from my trip in Turkey, so mid-July.

What do you guys think?

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shivastorm_88 said:
Second advice needed here folks. What do you guys think of Hudpes' suggestion?

I have already introduced her to some of my friends, and she has introduced me to some of her friends (quite a few actually, from different social circles).

My next step would be to introduce her to my dad and sisters, and I was thinking of doing that in a weekend or two, despite the fact that we haven't made things official between us.

Just as a reminder, we have been seeing each other steadily, about 3x per week, since my return from my trip in Turkey, so mid-July.

What do you guys think?
If you want to introduce her to your family then do so, but remember that to become exclusive, both parties must verbally agree to do so.

Just let her bring it up and as El Payaso said, wait as long as you can and make her work for it. Secondly, it also gives you a chance to screen her properly as girls will always put their best foot forward in the beginning and in my opinion one month is not long enough to determine whether a girl deserves my exclusivity yet.

More importantly, when she brings it up don't forget to set your boundaries before you agree.