Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Be patient, improve yourself, be NICE

iliketennis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i was in college for seven years for undergrad and grad school. i was overweight and not very confident. i started reading here and thought being ****y, funny, and kindof a **** would help me get hot chicks. it didn't work.

i graduated in may and now i have a great career. i lost 60 pounds over the last year and a half. i used to just get fat unattractive girls, now hot girls are asking me for MY number. last night a 9 would not let me leave and drop her off, she kept grabbing my face and making out with me.

just like you read here, girls are attracted to status and how you make them feel. not only having a good job, but having friends too. get a good job, and then make her FEEL SPECIAL.

my advice: BE NICE. make her feel good about herself. make her feel like she's in a fairytale. that doesn't mean call her every day. you have your own stuff going on anyway. but when you're with her, BE NICE and KIND.

most importantly: don't be a dumbass. get a degree that will make you money.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spoken like a true bottom-of-the-pile beta male.

This kind of thinking is weak.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just like you read here, girls are attracted to status and how you make them feel. not only having a good job, but having friends too. get a good job, and then make her FEEL SPECIAL.

my advice: BE NICE. make her feel good about herself. make her feel like she's in a fairytale. that doesn't mean call her every day. you have your own stuff going on anyway. but when you're with her, BE NICE and KIND.
this forum is now being overrun by females pretending to be men offering 'fairy-tale' advice to people. Don't fall for this piece of crap advice.:trouble: :trouble:

iliketennis said:
the only 'people' making money out of degrees are the universities charging exorbitant fees for courses.

Last edited:

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This weekend I was at a party and some of the women were complaining about the lack of datable men in the city. They were begging me to find someone for them. And it wasn't just chick talk like they were kidding, it was as in they seriously wanted to know who I could hook them up with. Women are just as desperate as some of the guys on this forum, save LukeSkyWalker or whatever his name was lol

Anyway, a couple days before I had been at two other chicks house and they were also begging me for info on how to find a good guy. Granted, one was undo-able, but that's 2 very hot chics with good jobs and one fairly attractive chick with a job in less than one week who are really wanting to make a genuine connection with someone reasonably attractive, at least a tad charming, and willing to court them and act interested in layin the damn pipe. At this point women are getting so desperate you don't need to do much at all other than act not like a total freak.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

iliketennis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
everywomanshero said:
This weekend I was at a party and some of the women were complaining about the lack of datable men in the city. They were begging me to find someone for them. And it wasn't just chick talk like they were kidding, it was as in they seriously wanted to know who I could hook them up with. Women are just as desperate as some of the guys on this forum, save LukeSkyWalker or whatever his name was lol

Anyway, a couple days before I had been at two other chicks house and they were also begging me for info on how to find a good guy. Granted, one was undo-able, but that's 2 very hot chics with good jobs and one fairly attractive chick with a job in less than one week who are really wanting to make a genuine connection with someone reasonably attractive, at least a tad charming, and willing to court them and act interested in layin the damn pipe. At this point women are getting so desperate you don't need to do much at all other than act not like a total freak.
this is what i'm saying. i'm not saying bend over backwards for women. i'm not saying that you shouldn't act like a man.

a lot of the things taught here are good. like always be decisive. don't give in to her sh!t games or tests. but there's no reason to be a **** about stupid stuff if you don't have to. and because a lot of the people learning these things are already socially awkward, these tips can **** up your game even more.

get a good job, make friends who are socially adept, get in shape, and then just don't be an ******* and the ***** will come flying toward you.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to be a bad boy to get laid or have a relationship. I imagine the reason some of us think so is that we aren't particularly socially in tune and we notice the *******s talking about getting laid, overhear women complaining about them, or see their aggressive come ons. But if you deal with enough people you know all sorts of people are out there enjoying the opposite sex. NERDS get laid! Handicapped people get laid! I get laid!

You just have to be an open person, a clean person, a social person, and a SECURE person. You may get a more or less depending on looks and personality but if you are normal (or even eccentric but not weird) you should find a little every now and then. :D

Lucifero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
teacha said:
this forum is now being overrun by females pretending to be men offering 'fairy-tale' advice to people. Don't fall for this piece of crap advice.:trouble: :trouble:

the only 'people' making money out of degrees are the universities charging exorbitant fees for courses.
:up:

Lucifero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
iliketennis said:
i was in college for seven years for undergrad and grad school. i was overweight and not very confident. i started reading here and thought being ****y, funny, and kindof a **** would help me get hot chicks. it didn't work.

i graduated in may and now i have a great career. i lost 60 pounds over the last year and a half. i used to just get fat unattractive girls, now hot girls are asking me for MY number. last night a 9 would not let me leave and drop her off, she kept grabbing my face and making out with me.

most importantly: don't be a dumbass. get a degree that will make you money
We have a lying SLUT on the forum.

To Sosuave MEN: Do not listen to this HOE, her lying ass is giving out bad advice.

To the OP: **** off. No women on this goddamn forum, if I was a moderator i'd ban your ass.

As for anyone taking your "advice":

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v661/jauopi/blackbeltjones3.jpg

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's with all the hate?

I think you people have got the word "NICE" upside down. I'm all for being nice, the good kind of nice. Like confident dominant yadda yadda, but somehow still nice.

All right, this thread really sounds like softie advice, but no need to stomp on him like that...
Yes, I open doors for girls.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That thing about the p*ssy flying to you is a load of crap, coming from a woman.

No fatties allowed on this ride.

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The word nice has soo many meaningsd we can't bash people for the word, its the context.

AFC NICE- Calling every day, buying presents and flowers, makign sure her every whim is met at your expense, etc, etc

DJ Nice- Open the door for her every once and awhile, make her laugh but don't be a comedian the whole night, etc, etc

Sounds like the OP is just trying to say we don't have to be *******s just because the *******s get laid. The *******s are confident thats all. But yeah this is a pointless thread since ive read at least fifty all stating the basic advice. Have a social life, have a good job, keep yourself well groomed.

OP, seriously, was this thread really necassary?

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what OP is right. Being nice does work. You just have to be 2-3 points higher than the girl and she will be like an AFC bending over backwards, not caring whatever you do. If you want high caliber girls though you're going to need actual game not this "be nice and nice will come to you" bullsh!t.

imarockstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
iliketennis is right, wether he is a man or a woman. being an a$$hole is so played out. i tried it for about 6 months and eventually i turned into one (remember, you become what you think about). it took an unexpected event to happen to make me change my mindset.

you can be nice and still be attractive to women. as long as you are confident and secure at the same time. i have friends that do this whole a$$hole thing and they wonder why the girl stops talking to them after one date. noone wants someone to be a jerk to them.

being nice does not necessarily define you as an AFC. having your world revolve around a woman, calling/texting everyday, analyzing everything the girl does....yes thats AFC behavior.

dont get me wrong, plenty of sl*ts like a$$holes. it can get you laid. but being an a$$hole will not likely get you a healthy relationship.

UniKKatiL

Don Juan
Reaction score
iliketennis said:

Only a woman could write something like this.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one ever said betas and AFCs don't get laid. However they do get played more often than not.

The NICE card doesn't buy much, but it does lead to ONEitis, a scarcity mentality, DLV, pedestalization and makes a hell of a lot of Captain-Save-A-Hos.