Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Balls Dropped Last Night at Bar - Need Feedback

DonutMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, heres the deal. Last night when I was hammered I decided that I was sick of going to bars with my friends and not talking to any girls except for the ones that are in our group. So, I started approaching girls I didn't know by myself...Yes I know its lame, Ive never done this before in a bar though so it was kind of a big deal to me. Gave me a lot of confidence.

First Girl HB8 With her friend HB8:
Talked for like 15 minutes she told me what she did, she was a trader on the mercantile exchange, and I picked on her about having such a prestigious job, she seemed to think it was funny though. Conversation was winding down, so retardedly I asked her for her business card. She dug for one in her purse for like a minute and couldn't find one, so she just gave me her number. :up:

Second Girl HB9 with friend HB6:
Talked for like 10 minutes about her job and stuff, she was a teacher. I would of classified her as a 10 if she had been taller (she was like barely 5ft tall). Had a decent conversation and I asked for her number, and she said "well im kind of seeing someone." So I think I was an AFC and said something like "well hey we could still hang out sometime, theres nothing wrong with that" and she ended up giving me her number.

I was kind of surprised that I didn't get shot down or blown off right away. I say this because although Ive been told the opposite I don't really consider myself an attractive person. I am tall and in shape so that helps, but I am fair skinned and have red hair that is receding a bit (although I keep it short so that people don't really notice).

My roommate says not to bother calling either of them because it wont lead to anything. I think I should at least call the first one. Hopefully they gave me real numbers. So please give me feedback and maybe advice on what to say if I call them? Thanks!

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is brilliant for some reason, and reminds me of myself in the past. be a normal person without a 'pick up game field report kiss close **** tease neg hit' agenda and suddenly women are human too.
as for following something up, how old are you and what do you do (are you.. a donut man?), what circles do you respectively move in etc, that kind of info determines the angle you take on this next...? but generally in that type of situation i just organise to run into her again in a bar with her friends and yours, unless you really sparked and you're keen to lay some game on it. in which case, meet for coffee in a mutually convenient spot and chat about life, see what comes up and if it's a click or not.

-edit: and if so take her to the indoor rock climbing

Mr.Speed

Don Juan
Reaction score
i would be intrested in how you approached them?

i mean, with what topics have you started the conversation?

give me a sort of dialogue as an example

DonutMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 25 and in grad school part time. Also unemployed at the moment, but should have a job soon hopefully. I just moved to Brooklyn, NY 3 weeks ago, and I only know a few people around here. I moved here as part of a big life change, cause I wasn't happy with the way things were going, Ie. Dead-End Job. It would be nearly impossible for me to arrange to run into either of these girls again, because I was in downtown Manhattan and have no clue where I was. As far as approach goes I just basically went up to them and said "Hey, Im donutman", "How are you", "what do you do for fun around here", "what do you do", etc... Just talked to them cause no-one else was at the time. I was surprised that it worked as well as it did.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Congrats man, you did awesome. Don't listen to your buddy, definately call the first one at least. If you've got good game within your social circle (girls that you normally hit on), then I would also call the 2nd women. Heck I'd even call her for practice, and still try to bang her. What do you have to lose?

More importantly you've found that the fear of rejection isn't all that bad and you even got lucky and got 2 numbers on both approaches. In the future, your not likely to get a # every time but remember the times when it did work. Congrats man, keep it up and keep us updated.