Badass Quotes (Inspiration; Motivation)

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
"in school you get a lesson and then take the test. In life, you get the test and then learn the lesson."

"The right question is usually more important than the right answer."

~ Plato

Always be learning from others. Whenever you meet someone, you don’t want something from them, you want to learn from them.

If you don't know where you are going, you'll end up someplace else.

You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want.

~ Zig Ziglar

The only service a friend can really render is to keep up your courage by holding up to you a mirror in which you can see a noble image of yourself.

~ George Bernard Shaw

I’m going to lay this brick as perfectly as a brick can be layed. You do that every single day, and soon you have a wall. - WILL SMITH

There is no finish line. So love the journey.

~ David Weekly

Everything negative — pressure, challenges — is all an opportunity for me to rise.

~ Kobe Bryant

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
"Vulnerability is the only authentic state. Being vulnerable means being open, for wounding, but also for pleasure. Being open to the wounds of life means also being open to the bounty and the beauty. Don't mask or deny your vulnerability: it is you greatest asset. be vulnerable: quake and shake in your boots with it. The new goodness that is coming to you, in the form of opinion, situations, and things can only come to you when you are vulnerable, i.e. open." - Taoist saying

If you ask me, this a pretty badass quote! It reminds me of something I read about body language, when I first discovered this site. I remember reading that a Don Juan's posture should always be open! Arms never crossed, completely open almost as if expecting an attack....my wording might be wrong but I'm sure that's the gist of it.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do today what others won't, so tomorrow you can do what others can't.

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"The greatest barrier to achievement and success is not lack of talent or ability,but rather the fact that achievement and success beyond a certain level are outside of our self-concept/self image of who we are and what is appropriate to us." - Nathaniel Branden

Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
youngmack said:
The greatest barrier to achievement and success is not lack of talent or ability,but rather the fact that achievement and success beyond a certain level are outside of our self-concept/self image of who we are and what is appropriate to us.
Source?

JohnnyStorm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great thread, I love the Kobe one, here's some Mario Balotelli...

"The talent God gave me is beautiful and wonderful, but it is difficult because you are always facing other people keen to judge you.
There are few people with such talent, so there are few able to judge what I am doing."

Kbomb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I will not die an unlived life. I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible; to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance, to live so that which came to me as seed goes to the next as blossom, and that which came to me as blossom, goes on as fruit.

― Dawna Markova

Kbomb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by *******s.

― William Gibson