Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

back with ex and already problems...

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so i ain't seen her for like a year and a half. then out of the blue she contacts me and we start talking and we're back together. just about an hour ago she was talking to me online about her ex bf pissing her off saying things to put her down and how he's happy he left her. you should see how disturbed she is about it. im like saying "umm lets stop talkin about him? who cares what he says." but she takes it so serious and keeps saying to me she feels like sh!t and he pissed her off. i'm startin to get sick of her blabbin on about her EX bf. HELLO... IM YOUR CURRENT BF. FUK YOUR EX WHO CARES!?

i'm thinking to just fuk her off IF she keeps this sh!t up. any opinions otherwise?

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like the rebound guy.....I still dont understand why everyone wants to get back with there ex in the first place.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the reason you don't get back with her ex. If it didn't work the first time it won't work the second time.

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she always calls me and texts me sayin she loves me. even when shes like on the way home from friends house she lets me know. she really does love me. we broke up first because she was depressed. she's changed alot since then... she's very much happier these days. we'll see how it goes.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chance said:
so i ain't seen her for like a year and a half. then out of the blue she contacts me and we start talking and we're back together.
See this is the AFC mentality.

Instead of going out on dates having other options, you sit around twidling your thumbs for a year and half after the two of you broke up and one call from her and BOOM you are back together in an exclusive relationship as if nothing has happen.

Once you dump the garbage on the sidewalk don't go back and pick it up again.

You reep what you sow.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
j0n024 said:
You sound like the rebound guy.....I still dont understand why everyone wants to get back with there ex in the first place.
It's the emotional bond that's created between two partners while together and when that bond ends, the one that felt the bond the most just can't seem to let go. They'll do whatever they can to make it like it was not realizing that it'll only cause them more pain.

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
now hold on just a minute i didn't just BOUNCE back to her. i was with other women but to be honest she was the best gf i've had. but i always still wanted her in the back of my mind. we broke up mainly cause of how far away she lives and we could hardly see each other. she said she wanted to try again and make it work. we didn't really break up cause of other issues. it was mostly that.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You THINK she is the best gf you had/have. Just wait til another girl comes along that you like better. Then, your gonna think geez, why did I even waste time with her.

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
to be honest it was a more mutual break up. i just got off the phone to her... it was getting a bit mushy.. all the darling sweetie talk. she keeps telling me how bad she wants me.

Guybrush

Don Juan
Reaction score
Max Power said:
So did you do the breaking up or did she?
MOST PROBABLY the girl left him... It just fits naturally to this story...

I smell pedestal, nice guy, AFC, and all the same things once again...

Getting back to an EX ? Come on...