Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Awesome advice from and awesome girl

JustWuzzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still hanging out with the girl I met on POF. She admited that she wanted to kiss me. She just told me to be confident and sure of myself. Great advice, we worked out today I lift weights and she just did the treadmill and bike. I also noticed what you guys would call IoI's. Like her missing with my hair and playing with me with a candy rapper. She's an awesome girl I'm getting no red flags at all :woo: . I'm gonna keep hanging out with her because I'm not nervous or anything around her.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
If you don't kiss her soon, you will be the girl that changes her tampon. Do something you fuvk. Make a move. She is begging for you to be a man. And all you want to do is "hang out" with her? Make a move.

Diaforetikos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon's words are truths.

Get off your d$mn computer, pull out your fvckin phone, call the girl, arrange to meet up, then make a d$mn move!! She even had to effin' tell you to man the fvck up!!

Your a godd$mn man!! Man up and take what's yours!

JustWuzzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
If you don't kiss her soon, you will be the girl that changes her tampon. Do something you fuvk. Make a move. She is begging for you to be a man. And all you want to do is "hang out" with her? Make a move.
I wanna make a move and fvck her but. I don't know how she feels about that. She does bible study and goes to church. I don't wanna mess that up and have her quit cause she likes me so much but i gotta make my move,soon.

neghitzbrah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you rather go through life without making a move and regret it? Or take your chances by making a move and know for sure? That's the way I go about it.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude forget about banging it out... you haven't even kissed her yet! Start with kissing her and then think about that.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JustWuzzle said:
I wanna make a move and fvck her but. I don't know how she feels about that.
She admited that she wanted to kiss me.
Dude, you answered your own question!

What the hell are you waiting for?!

I'm known for waiting too long to make moves on women. But damn dude, if a girl ever told me that she wanted to kiss me, I would kiss her!