Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AWAY with spinning plates!

Angelo

Don Juan
Reaction score
We often hear that we must spin plates. The bootcamp advices us to have at least 10 active numbers. Men here have at least 3-5 women in rotation. If you're a real Don Juan, I argue, then you don't need to spin plates. Why?

We must recognize the true purpose of spinning plates or having different women in rotation. It is to rid of the AFC disease of oneitis. Oneitis is a terrible virus that can strike down a poor AFC if he isn't careful, and if his immune system is weak, this virus will destroy a man's life.

I argue, that although spinning plates is a one good way of getting rid of this virus, it isn't the cure, it isn't the end solution. It is just a temporary fix that will ease the symptoms.

Let's look at it this way, the guy has oneitis so he approaches more women, get their numbers, set up dates, and close if they are lucky. Sounds fun, really fun. But there is another way of surviving oneitis and completely curing yourself from this virus so it can't ever enter your body again.

BE COMPLETELY HAPPY WITH YOURSELF!!

This is the only way, the only through way of getting over and curing oneitis.

Oneitis gives the woman a lot of power over you. Spinning plates, same thing, it ALSO GIVES women the power over you. The only way to be strong is to learn to be happy by yourself, with women or no women.

Pursue your goals. Start that business, work to get promoted, kick ass in school, improve in your sport, build stronger friendships, hit the gym, etc. WHATEVER! Do something that doesn't rely on women. Build your castle.

I argue that a true Don Juan never needs women. A true Don Juan does not spin plates just because "he has to." A true Don Juan can get any girl, but he does not have to waste his time spinning plates, his time is better spent building himself and growing.

"But I'm confused, what do you really mean Angelo?"

For example: I am in school trying to get my computer science degree, I'm also invested in Brazilian Jiu-jitsu and compete as much as I can, I also hit the gym at least 3 times a week, I also have a part-time job, and recently I took up Boxing. On top of that. I NEXTED this dumb broad, then approach another girl I thought was interesting, got her number, got a date this Friday assuming she does not flake.

See.. I am not spinning plates here, rather I date one women at a time. With my schedule I don't have time to waste on chasing tails. I'm perfectly happy getting dates with one girl and dating her until she does something stupid and I have to next her.

So away with spinning plates, and keep yourself busy! LEARN HOW TO BE HAPPY WITH THE THINGS YOU DO AND YOU WILL BE A BETTER MAN. A BETTER DON JUAN.

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes but say this chick does flake on you? If you had another chick on call, you could forget about the flake and fvck someone else that night. This is why spinning plates works. It takes away desperation by giving multiple options. What is oneitis other than desperation? If you're saying that you are ok with not having sex constantly then that's fine for you. Most guys on here want to fvck and want to fvck often.

It's a matter of preference though. The whole plate thing is preached all the time because it works.

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Voice said:
Yes but say this chick does flake on you? If you had another chick on call, you could forget about the flake and fvck someone else that night. This is why spinning plates works. It takes away desperation by giving multiple options. What is oneitis other than desperation? If you're saying that you are ok with not having sex constantly then that's fine for you. Most guys on here want to fvck and want to fvck often.

It's a matter of preference though. The whole plate thing is preached all the time because it works.
agreed. the more girls you got going the less you think of just one. right now i got four in the works and now im not just thinking about one anymore.. like i was before. it really really is true. if one flakes out, you got the other three. its great!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Angelo said:
If you're a real Don Juan, I argue, then you don't need to spin plates. Why?

We must recognize the true purpose of spinning plates or having different women in rotation. It is to rid of the AFC disease of oneitis.
Spinning plates is probably the most efficient way to meet women and keep casual relationships.

Having said that, if you are truly a Don Juan, then:
a) You don't NEED women, so it shouldn't throw you into a panic if one flakes on you.
b) You know you can always go pick up more women, so it shouldn't throw you into a panic if one flakes on you.

So while there are solid benefits to spinning plates, I see nothing wrong with being a serial monogomist. If you are confident in your ability with women and are not needy or desperate.

M

MonkeyButt

Life however is not ideal!

Spinning plates is easy (if not a bit too time consuming), and fun. Very fun.
It has helped me tremendously (but I'm a recovering AFC).

I don't "need" a woman in my life, but like it. I like the relationship (was a happy boinker in my early 30s, but now I prefer a relationship). Sex is better (for me anyway), when there is more working in it than just physical attraction.
Maybe that is just the residual AFC in me, I don't know.

The OP may have a point, but I would say it depends on the mans motives and where he is in his personal journey towards self actualization.

If it feels right, do it! In a hundred years, we'll all be dead.

MB

Angelo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe that spinning plates is fun, but like I said, I personally think it is only to treat the symptoms and not cure the disease of one-itis. Some people DO spin plates YET they STILL have one-itis for a certain girl.. So how do you explain this? Spinning plates does not really cure, does it?

Anyways, this girl did not flake. I enjoyed myself. Turns out she competes at local beauty pageants. Obviously I don't know her yet, but she seems like a good quality girl so I'm going to keep on seeing her until she gets crazy.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Angelo said:
Obviously I don't know her yet, but she seems like a good quality girl so I'm going to keep on seeing her until she gets crazy.
= heading towards the friendzone.

Always have options and spin plates until you know she is worthy of your time and respect.

Angelo

Don Juan
Reaction score
If swapping spit = friendzone, then idk what isn't a friendzone.

I do have options, I can approach any girls I find interesting, how did you think I met her?

I don't spin plates. Personally, my school work, part-time job, sport, and friends take a lot of my time. One girl at a time for me is enough. Why? Because that's all I have time for, and yet I don't have one-itis.