Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AskMen.com top 10 reasons not to get married...

Reaction score
Seconded. Interesting read.

Powerlifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have seen enough of bad marriages to know it's not worth the hassle and pain but I always get from friends it might be different for you Power.

My Mom is the only one who has told me to stay away from marriage and never have been pressured by her it's only been friends or neighbors pushing the marriage thing.

I will be 52 April and a bachelor my whole life why would I want to screw myself up now for I no longer fear being alone and very content with my single life.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a good read. Even better is looking at the opposite article, "10 Reasons to get married."

All of their reasons to get married suck. They're terrible. "You'll continue your bloodline." "You won't die alone." "You'll have 2 incomes, so you can buy a big TV."

Compare that to the "NOT getting married" article that talks about a life of spontaneity and adventure.

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting read. There's arguments for marriage and certainly arguments against. Good thing I'm too young to really give a d*mn.