Asked a new girl out this week....

Reaction score
I want to post something positive to encourage other people on here that are shy with women. As you know, I'm also shy asking girls out, or talking to them, or flirting with them -- so here's my post of a field report asking someone out on the phone....

... it was someone working from the advertisement. I told her I liked her voice and asked her out for coffee and she said yes. I'd follow up on it next week. Plus I'm also saw someone last week (although I paid for everything).
AFC or not, this still feels good that there is some activity going around APART from the internet and these are all 'natural offline girls'.

Now, last but not least, this secretary jokingly tells an agent that asked him if she was away because of 'him' and she responded back saying 'they', now I'm thinking this secretary is a slvt - which is good because now I want a piece of her and now like have to ask her out for lunch, except I want her on the menu. But let's just leave this as a fantasy - the logistics are poor:

1) she's a secretary and I'm an agent - secretaries aren't supposed to date agents because people could accuse her of playing favorities if she's in charge of all calls going in.

2) She was flirtatious with me last year and I didn't do anything, so the window of opportunity is likely gone and I'd start looking crazy if I did something now and told her I suddenly got turned on by her saying something like that because I didn't know she was like that before and now I'm interested ???

3) This is totally against my morals and values and I should behave consistently in thought and action towards them. However, given my own shyness, or her 'politely rejecting' such an advance, the likely anything would happen is too remote for any 'boundary testing threat' and would likely be just a fun exercise.

4) Don't dip pen in company ink principle....too close to home. (eg. cant ask her to come into my office and then start hitting on her for favours inside the office cubicle.) Ok, I've got to stop now. Thinking too much, not good.

TheBaconator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't you find your inner peace in being a virgin and give up on women like 2 days ago?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I told her I liked her voice and asked her out for coffee and she said yes

Good. The focus of your date shall *not* be showing her a nice time and being polite.

Find some coffee or a coffee place that you want to try. The frame is that you are going there and she is following along. This is not a job interview. Go to enjoy something you want somewhere you want to go, and hopefully this girl is not too boring and wants to have fun. There's a quote from the Book of Pook about going on any date, "fun shall be the mission."

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheBaconator said:
Didn't you find your inner peace in being a virgin and give up on women like 2 days ago?
Yeah, this guy seems to change his mind a lot :crazy:

Kaim Argonar

Don Juan
Reaction score
is it OK to give one light compliment to a girl when you ask out like Luke did or could it sound too meek/needy

Reaction score
Kaim Argonar said:
is it OK to give one light compliment to a girl when you ask out like Luke did or could it sound too meek/needy
The purpose of this thread is to post that I asked someone out, and that's the end of it. Discussing 'game' on a thread where I'm working out the nervous kinks wont work. If someone asks out ten girls or twenty girls, then they can start worrying about stuff like that, but if you don't ask any girls out or are too shy to approach a girl - then you are working on your nerves more than anything else. When you start reading or worrying about advanced stuff then it's discouraging, because it puts the mind-set that unless you do something perfectly, then it should not be done, and guess what, you do nothing because it wont be perfect.

I think the important point is to say whatever you have to say to work up the nerve to ask someone out. For me, I had to say some rationale to call her out of the blue and ask her out and that rationale was a compliment, or I don't think I would have done so. You wouldn't ask someone out that didn't impress upon you in some way anyway.

TheBaconator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
What are you talking about?
this --->>> http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=144316

"....I think I'm bending on this new type of strategy and apart from a couple of people, am getting out of the business of 'trying to get a girl, number, kiss, or even get laid' as though I'm a one-circuit robot,"

I think you need some therapy/meds cuz you have some serious issues. You are in your 30's and the only people you seem to socialize on a regual basis is your parents. Then you come on these threads and try to act all enlightened about life.

Reaction score
TheBaconator said:
this --->>> http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=144316

"....I think I'm bending on this new type of strategy and apart from a couple of people, am getting out of the business of 'trying to get a girl, number, kiss, or even get laid' as though I'm a one-circuit robot,"

I think you need some therapy/meds cuz you have some serious issues. You are in your 30's and the only people you seem to socialize on a regual basis is your parents. Then you come on these threads and try to act all enlightened about life.
You should actually read the threads before you comment on it because you look like a fool. That thread there is talking about focusing on building a social life in a group context. What do people advice people on here who are having trouble with women? Build a social life, get interacting with other people, get yourself out there, get a passion in life, then things should be sorting themselves at. That's exactly what that thread is talking about.
I think it makes sence. You have to first learn to be yourself with other people within your cohort before you can be yourself with women you are attracted to and should build a life around positive people.

So, whenever I'm applying principles that are commonly taught here, and you are saying I'm acting enlightened? That's interesting.

Oh, and by the way, this girl I've asked out is part of the 'couple of people' that's under the exemption on that quote if you want to get technical. But, if there is an easy opportunity coming my way, then by all means, I'm going to try something - but my main focus would be to try to find a positive group.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke, you should just give up on women and start treating your right hand like a princess. Take it out for a manicure, cover it in moisturizer to make it nice and soft, clothe it in a pretty mitten, cut it on something once a month so it can bleed, massage it with the fingers on your left hand, and of course make love to it. It deserves to be pampered for all the unconditional love it has given you for the past 30+ years :up:

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke, I commend you for getting a "date" with this girl, but I'm afraid that the fact that you've known this girl for so long without putting any moves on her, and the fact that you WORK with her, she's going to see it as a "friendly, business-only lunch".

You could prove me wrong, but I don't really see this one going anywhere. You really should get your pen out of the company ink, because you're playing with fire. I think the odds are really against you in this one, and you would have a MUCH BETTER chance if it were with a woman you had just met at a place other than work. The cards would be MUCH more stacked in your favor if that were the case.

Hey, it's a start. You've got a little momentum now. Keep it going. If nothing else, it's good practice for you.

TheBaconator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke, they key to life is living it. You make it out to be some sort of ongoiong experiment. Then you have the nerve to come on here and give advice. How can anyone take advice on how to live from a 30 something year old virgin who not only lives with his parents, but also talks to his folks about how much he wanks it and has no friends? It really sounds like you are not all there in the head.

At least it sounds like you got a job, one step in the right direction. But still, you're over 30 man, stop trying to "find yourself" and grow the fuk up. You're not a kid anymore. I feel sorry for your parents.

Reaction score
anyone interested on luke's progress, feel free to check out his rambling in the following thread on another forum, as he journeys in losing his virginity to a fleshlight, and after 20 pages of struggle and erectile disfunction, he FINALLY is able to have sex with a toy shaped like a pvssy:

http://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=210472

luke, u must give good head if the admin still hasn't banned you from this place

TheBaconator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
positivity_injection said:
anyone interested on luke's progress, feel free to check out his rambling in the following thread on another forum, as he journeys in losing his virginity to a fleshlight, and after 20 pages of struggle and erectile disfunction, he FINALLY is able to have sex with a toy shaped like a pvssy:

http://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=210472

luke, u must give good head if the admin still hasn't banned you from this place
That's hilarious, bravo for finding this!!

TheBaconator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm dying laughing right now. That enotalone thread is the best thing ever lol.
I didn't read it all but I wanted to find his first time with the fleshlight and I just had to post some of this for those of you who don't wanna waste time looking for it.

Luke's reaction after first fleshlight experience:

"Well today is it. I had my first orgasm in this fleshlight.

There was some foreplay. I used my imagination a bit and was fingering the fleshlight while stimulating myself at the same time. I don't know what I did, but I got very hard and then put the fleshlight on with an inversion that represented doggie-style position. Then I started thrusting, and noticed that I was really hard this time and the thing just opened out while I was thrusting. Then the rythm of trust started increasing in tempo quickly and within a few seconds I orgasmed. I then freaked out and felt I would lose my soul and personality and become a zombie or possessed after this happened. I got up walked around to see if I was still me. It felt too much like real sex and I was starting to get scared. I never did anything like this before. So far, I'm writing it and still in a stable state of mind.

I washed out the fleshlight, changed my underware, and put everything back. My parents went to church but I slept in because I went to bed too late last night, and my mom didn't want me going to church since she felt I needed more sleep. I wont be on the internet after 11:00 pm again, otherwise I"ll fine myself and give my money to dad if I fail, to ensure I'll go to bed earlier next time.

However, it's still just a synthetic toy, I didn't lose my virginity, I didn't really have sex with someone, there's no reason to believe I did some unpardonable sin and feel my intentions were genuine in terms of untraining myself. Well, now I feel more confident I can have sex and know that within a few tries it's quite easy to get the hang of it, especially when you are turned on by some foreplay."

Reaction score
foreplay?? wow even i didnt see that

i noticed a moderator making fun of Luke in this thread....why is he even allowed to post in here? this site will get bad reps if outsiders ever see this guy's threads

TheBaconator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
positivity_injection said:
foreplay?? wow even i didnt see that

i noticed a moderator making fun of Luke in this thread....why is he even allowed to post in here? this site will get bad reps if outsiders ever see this guy's threads
Comedic value. How could they get rid of this clown, he's hilarious, and he should make everyone on here look at their own situations and say "hey at least i'm not Luke".

Reaction score
TheBaconator said:
I'm dying laughing right now. That enotalone thread is the best thing ever lol.
I didn't read it all but I wanted to find his first time with the fleshlight and I just had to post some of this for those of you who don't wanna waste time looking for it.

Luke's reaction after first fleshlight experience:

"Well today is it. I had my first orgasm in this fleshlight.

There was some foreplay. I used my imagination a bit and was fingering the fleshlight while stimulating myself at the same time. I don't know what I did, but I got very hard and then put the fleshlight on with an inversion that represented doggie-style position. Then I started thrusting, and noticed that I was really hard this time and the thing just opened out while I was thrusting. Then the rythm of trust started increasing in tempo quickly and within a few seconds I orgasmed. I then freaked out and felt I would lose my soul and personality and become a zombie or possessed after this happened. I got up walked around to see if I was still me. It felt too much like real sex and I was starting to get scared. I never did anything like this before. So far, I'm writing it and still in a stable state of mind.

I washed out the fleshlight, changed my underware, and put everything back. My parents went to church but I slept in because I went to bed too late last night, and my mom didn't want me going to church since she felt I needed more sleep. I wont be on the internet after 11:00 pm again, otherwise I"ll fine myself and give my money to dad if I fail, to ensure I'll go to bed earlier next time.

However, it's still just a synthetic toy, I didn't lose my virginity, I didn't really have sex with someone, there's no reason to believe I did some unpardonable sin and feel my intentions were genuine in terms of untraining myself. Well, now I feel more confident I can have sex and know that within a few tries it's quite easy to get the hang of it, especially when you are turned on by some foreplay."
bump

i dont want your gem to get lost in the shuffle

so Luke, are you looking for serious advice after your GAYNESS has been totally exposed?

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke I thought you were supposed to lose your virginity by Feb 2008? I'm guessing it failed because you thought too much about it. Stop thinking start doing. Shut that analytical robot brain of yours off for a few minutes.