Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Article: Why Patriarchy Is The Greatest Social System Ever Created

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Quote the article: "In patriarchy, men sacrifice their energy, their time, and sometimes even their lives for the betterment of women and children..."

And if one is a pious devotee of Red Pill Theology, he re-labels that "Gynocentrism", then pretends that he's part of a TRULY oppressed, marginalized class within society

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And if one is a pious devotee of Red Pill Theology
Although I accept some unpleasant truths (red pills) I have a very dim view on popular red-pill mouth breathers. All are gynocentrists themselves.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
All are gynocentrists themselves.
Communication is much more intelligible, when we

-Quote whoever it is we disagree with

-Say why we disagree with them, using everyday language

-Cite the evidence we're basing our conclusions on

Instead of continously invoking jargon and buzzwords, the definitions of which we ourselves no longer have a solid grasp of

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only natural social order is one where men and women cooperate with each other. Cooperation is most effective when each sex focuses on what it is comparatively better at. Women are better at nurturing young children, while men are better at risky, physically demanding tasks like hunting and combat. This kind of division of responsibility will always result in male leadership, as someone who is in charge of providing protection and security will always be in a position of authority. The post-modern attempt to create an egalitarian society where men and women are equal has predictably destroyed this spirit of cooperation.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
The only natural social order is one where men and women cooperate with each other. Cooperation is most effective when each sex focuses on what it is comparatively better at. Women are better at nurturing young children, while men are better at risky, physically demanding tasks like hunting and combat. This kind of division of responsibility will always result in male leadership, as someone who is in charge of providing protection and security will always be in a position of authority. The post-modern attempt to create an egalitarian society where men and women are equal has predictably destroyed this spirit of cooperation.
The fact that very few women have any desire to hunt regularly or engage in prolonged combat, and that most men have zero craving to spend their days in the company of toddlers, simplifies matters right off the bat

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
patriarchy.png
(Graph was made by Turd Flinging Monkey)

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m willing to bet this whole forum would be on the losing side of a historical patriarchal system. Patriarchy is good for Beta Male Bobs & Delta Davids that do what they are told and the 1% Alpha Chads that just eat the benefits. Posters on sosuave would be considered omegas or sigmas if they are lucky and popped on by the patriarchy system.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m willing to bet this whole forum would be on the losing side of a historical patriarchal system. Patriarchy is good for Beta Male Bobs & Delta Davids that do what they are told and the 1% Alpha Chads that just eat the benefits. Posters on sosuave would be considered omegas or sigmas if they are lucky and popped on by the patriarchy system.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've come to the realization that there are two types of male feminists:

1. The kind that thinks supplecating to women and being their beta orbiter white knight will end his dry spell.
2. The kind who directly benefits from rampant/unrestrained female hypergamy.