Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: I Wish I Was a Little Bit Taller

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
John is in his mid-40s and stands five feet eleven and a half. Big-hearted laugh. Built like a saguaro cactus. If you squint he kind of resembles a brolic Neil deGrasse Tyson. He’s in town to see his orthopedic surgeon, having arrived last night from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, where he works as a network engineer for the government. He almost missed his flight and was in such a rush he forgot to bring the crutches he’s supposed to be using, but, again, he’s been feeling pretty good.

That John is on his feet at all is impressive—and probably foolish—considering that only eight months prior, he was five feet eight and a half. Back in September, he paid $75,000 for the agonizing privilege of having his legs surgically lengthened.
my opinion: What are the chances that he did NOT do this in hopes of doing better attracting poontang? :rolleyes: :mad:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a world where men are women and women are men, I find this rather tame

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'10", which is the most mediocre height a Millennial man in the USA can be.

That surgery isn't worth it for me as a mere average height male. Being an average height male isn't great in a world where women demand the best of everything and have an abundance of options.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That John is on his feet at all is impressive—and probably foolish—considering that only eight months prior, he was five feet eight and a half. Back in September, he paid $75,000 for the agonizing privilege of having his legs surgically lengthened.
I don't think this is the best way to spend 75K.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a hair over 6', I think like 6' 1/2" - and even find myself wishiong I was taller. Not out of a place of insecurity, I'm perfectly happy with my height. But if I had the ability to gain 2-3 more inches I would. I don't really blame him for doing it, if you have the $$ why not? Though I know nothing of the risks of such a surgery.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

my opinion: What are the chances that he did NOT do this in hopes of doing better attracting poontang? :rolleyes: :mad:
Hi MDJ,
Have you never reflected that being a shorty has its rewards?Sniffing around on the Internet I found that a study relating to height and longevity in Olympic athletes found that Skiers who on average are six inches shorter than basketball players,live an extra seven years!

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great points.

Ideally all the advice on Sosuave is absolute crap if a man is not at least 6'1.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ideally all the advice on Sosuave is absolute crap if a man is not at least 6'1.
I don't agree with that.

Game is a combination of looks, money, status, and personality.

I've always perceived that looks are #1 and height is a big part of looks.

When a man reaches his mid-30s or so (around 35), money becomes a bigger part of how he's evaluated. This is true of a mid-30s + guy being evaluated both by much younger women and by women close to his own age.

Attracting women is much easier for a man if he's 6'0" or above. There's less of a need for strong money, status, or personality aspects when height, muscles, and facial aesthetics are good.

Men in the average range (5'9"-5'11") are going to have to rely on other parts of looks (muscles, facial aesthetics), money, status, and personality to seduce. This gets even more difficult 5'8" and below.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you let your lack of height hold you back, maybe you don't deserve to dip your wick.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If you can’t get pu$$, and believe it is due to lack of height, it might be worth it. If you can get pu$$ at your current height (whatever that height is)? it’s not worth it.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'10", which is the most mediocre height a Millennial man in the USA can be.
5’10 is a great height. Average height people have the best proportions. I’m 5’7, so my head always looks a tad big compared to my body. Tall people can look goofy.

Enjoy your height man. It’s not like most women are taller than you!

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree with that.

When a man reaches his mid-30s or so (around 35), money becomes a bigger part of how he's evaluated. This is true of a mid-30s + guy being evaluated both by much younger women and by women close to his own age.

Attracting women is much easier for a man if he's 6'0" or above. There's less of a need for strong money, status, or personality aspects when height, muscles, and facial aesthetics are good.

Men in the average range (5'9"-5'11") are going to have to rely on other parts of looks (muscles, facial aesthetics), money, status, and personality to seduce. This gets even more difficult 5'8" and below.
The thing is, when a guy on Sosuave who is 6.05” and says HE wishes he was a few inches taller, everything else is kind of moot.

The other stuff; more money, dress better, workout more, have personality, it’s doesn’t really matter to hot young girls because it’s achievable. And by the time a man achieves it, the young girls are already been defiled 18 times over.

Ive had a lot of hot girls tell me “you are man with money.” They could give a F less because I’m not 6’1.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is, when a guy on Sosuave who is 6.05” and says HE wishes he was a few inches taller, everything else is kind of moot.

The other stuff; more money, dress better, workout more, have personality, it’s doesn’t really matter to hot young girls because it’s achievable. And by the time a man achieves it, the young girls are already been defiled 18 times over.

Ive had a lot of hot girls tell me “you are man with money.” They could give a F less because I’m not 6’1.
I wish I was taller (I’m short). I wish I was better looking (I’m GL). I wish I had more Game (it’s OK)…. It’s natural to want to be ‘better’.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree with that.

Women don’t care about money, unless you are actually poor.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don’t care about money, unless you are actually poor.
You can even be poor, but it has to be justifiable, like being a struggling artist / creative genius.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brutal unneeded female analysis here.

5’10 and balding here and I do not give a flying fook. And if I were a single man I wouldn’t let those stop me.

The article further proves the bizarre, current circumstance of women having 100 percent ownership of the sexual market.

Women in 2024: “Jump!”

Men in 2024: “How high master? I’ll be a good slave. Whatever you want.”

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5’10 is a great height. Average height people have the best proportions. I’m 5’7, so my head always looks a tad big compared to my body. Tall people can look goofy.

Enjoy your height man. It’s not like most women are taller than you!
Yes, I am taller than most women but a good portion of women I find attractive aren't into me because of height issues.

As a 5'10" male, the super athletic yet feminine tennis, volleyball, and swimmer types (who tend to be 5'10-6'3") don't tend to be interested in me. I'm missing a lot of sexy, athletic 5'10"-6'0" women.

I am able to get 5'7"-5'9" women, but even a lot of them aren't interested due to the fact they'll be taller when wearing heels.

I'm in a good spot for 5'3"-5'6" women, who are very common.