Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: Can a Sexless Marriage Be a Happy One? Experts and couples are challenging the conventional wisdom that sex is essential to relationships.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are still hugging each other and are intimate in other ways. The article said "hugs" are not being refused if any partner wants a hug for example. That would put up for another debate on whether hugs, kissing or sex is more of an expression of intimacy between partners. If you look at reddit threads it sounds like the jury is out on that.

It sounds like how I'm approaching things "in my world" (ie ASMR videos, long pillows, etc...) talk about cuddling rather than sex when writing other wierd threads. (ie if I were visiting a prostitute, I'd likely want to cuddle with one and play with their hair and smell their natural body odours rather than sex them, etc...). I guess I off all people on here should get what the article is talking about.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex is a big part of the social contract between men and women and somehow I doubt this amendment is being made in the favor of men

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
my opinion: What's the point of being married if the Wifey isn't sexually servicing Hubby? :down:
The life insurance payout could be quite lavish, if Hubby outlives The Missus. If she also doesn't mind him taking his 19 year old secretary to bed, in the years between(On the condition she's allowed to watch + Occasionally eat the secretary out herself, whilst The Hubs is on the opposite end, getting his knob polished), this is potentially not a shabby deal

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the point of being married regardless?

Taking on all that risk for no additional reward.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
What's the point of being married regardless?

Taking on all that risk for no additional reward.
What's the point of going to restaurants, when we could prepare our own meals, with significantly less risk of

-Food poisoning

-The chef j-rking off in the ricotta

-The waitress deliberately not putting her Maxi pads in, so that she can "add" to the Minestrone

Certain behaviors(Such as going out for dinner, and marriage) are so deeply ingrained in our species, expecting them to vanish anytime soon is more irrational than thinking we can rid Hollywood of foot fetishists, within the foreseeable future

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the point of going to restaurants, when we could prepare our own meals, with significantly less risk of

-Food poisoning

-The chef j-rking off in the ricotta

-The waitress deliberately not putting her Maxi pads in, so that she can "add" to the Minestrone

Certain behaviors(Such as going out for dinner, and marriage) are so deeply ingrained in our species, expecting them to vanish anytime soon is more irrational than thinking we can rid Hollywood of foot fetishists, within the foreseeable future
I mean, sure but you can leave a restaurant if you find something extra in the minestrone - without losing half your sh*t in the process.
And the restaurant isn't both legally and culturally empowered to treat you like garbage, then leave you for a different customer.

Nothing wrong with going to a restaurant, but being forced to eat there for the rest of your life - whether they're serving food or not - is absurd.

Thanks for the metaphor.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
I mean, sure but you can leave a restaurant if you find something extra in the minestrone - without losing half your sh*t in the process
Chances are significant that you'll leave with Hep C or the like, if you slurp down too much of that minestrone, before realizing the waitress's Aunt Flow has gifted you unexpectedly. All levity aside, the point still stands:

It's highly irrational to expect human beings to think and behave rationally most of the time

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah lets change the narrative and even in this so far small thread we already have one man who "understands " where the article is coming from.

We really fecked up when the requirements to have sex( aka reproduce) are completely separate from providing basic necessities in for example marriage.

Plenty of good men are left out, the badboy's popularity is at an all time high, so the new generation grows up with the idea that you are better off being a thug who goes in and out jail instead of a good loyal worker who stays out of trouble and wants to provide for his family.

The sweet spot is somewhere in the middle; a man must have enough streetz smart to be a standup dude , and yet be booksmart enough to stay out of trouble while making money...

They are still hugging each other and are intimate in other ways. The article said "hugs" are not being refused if any partner wants a hug for example. That would put up for another debate on whether hugs, kissing or sex is more of an expression of intimacy between partners. If you look at reddit threads it sounds like the jury is out on that.

It sounds like how I'm approaching things "in my world" (ie ASMR videos, long pillows, etc...) talk about cuddling rather than sex when writing other wierd threads. (ie if I were visiting a prostitute, I'd likely want to cuddle with one and play with their hair and smell their natural body odours rather than sex them, etc...). I guess I off all people on here should get what the article is talking about.
Are you trolling?
C'mon now...you really think a woman wants to spend years of her prime life hugging a man while not having sex? And when a man actually fecking agrees with such a deal that she will respect him??? She hugs you, and fecks Chad/ Tyrone after gym classes in a park in his car.

Reddit is the worst place to check and learn about this shyte. The subs are strictly monitored , if you aint bluepilled you aint welcome there.

By now you better start applying all the knowledge you've required.

- hit the gym DAILY
- be more social
- wardrobe update
- smell good
- do some big fixes as hair /teeth
- home decoration update

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think sexless marriages are unhealthy, though the lack of sex is not the root cause of the issue.

When women get upset with you or in a bad place mentally, they tend to be less sexual and maybe even completely turned off from the idea of it. There could be a million different things that put a woman into a state of mind like this. It could be where the husband just lost his job, so finances are a struggle that causes her to worry. Maybe the husband just comes home sits in front of a TV watching sports and it makes her feel ignored. I could list countless examples.

On the male side, it's a bit different. Maybe his wife has been stressed about things in her life and just isn't as interested in sex in that moment. A lot of guys would get frustrated and maybe start questioning themselves or wonder what it is they could be doing differently, when it isn't even them in the first place. Or maybe it is something they are doing, like the examples I mentioned above, and they just aren't that self aware or maybe the wife just doesn't verbalize the issues she is having. Tension and frustration begin to rise, maybe there are more disagreements, and it just accelerates the negative spiral they were on.

It even could just be that one or both parties found that they lost interest in each other for whatever reason and the relationship slowly deteriorated. Maybe the wife got fat and let herself go lol. Maybe the husband developed a drug, alcohol or gambling problem that totally turns off the wife. Maybe their life priorities change, and they just slowly drift apart naturally.