Are you dating a player?

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
This article is retarded. I'm a player but I also do some of the things she lists as being a sincere guy.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is just retarded

"5 signs you could have a player on your hands…
He’s bold.
He declares his feelings right away.
He always plans romantic dates.
He has lots of acquaintances, no close friends.
He’s a thrill-seeker.

…And 5 signs he’s just a nice, upstanding guy *cough* BETA WUSSY *cough*
He’s goofy.
He remembers personal details and events.
He treats his mama right.
He can mingle.
He says, “I love you.” "

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doing the "nice guy things" is the shortest way to avoid sex with her.
That "researcher" should spend less time talking to her patient and start to observe the real world and how it works.

Is really that hard for some people to understant that men want sex as soon as possible without any resistance and in order to get it,do whatever it needs?
Do they expect us to do the wrong things that would lead us to nothing just because it's more romantic or politically correct?
Even the mouses stop pushing a button if they get no food from it.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read that yesterday and I was laughing my a$$ off. And this guy's a PhD? :crackup:

I play the field... until one asks for and is worthy of exclusivity.

WalkingStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh, a "counter PUA revolution" wouldn't really do much damage anyway. What are women going to do, stop being attracted to guys who are confident, bold, masculine, and social? At best, they can snuff out canned lines and old routines.

The ultimate purpose of game is to BECOME an attractive man. There can be no revolution against this because women are not willing to be with sniffling betas. Girls are hard-wired to like these traits and they can't do anything about it. If anything, it will probably just discourage guys from learning game.

After all, have men started a "counter hot girl revolution" because of the way many are manipulative, annoying, and self-entitled? Nope.

Women would always rather sleep with a man who might leave them than a chump who will NEVER leave them.

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"A woman never forgets her sex. She would rather talk with a man than an angel, any day."

Women instinctively know when they are dealing with a player. They know the smoke signals and it doesn't stop them from smoking it up. And of course, in a certain sense, everyone is a player as there is no escape from the game.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sooooo......

You guys knew this was kind of a joke thread right? I mean does any real player actually care that their girl knows he's a player? That's kind of the arrangement from the get go right?