Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are you concerned that OLD profile pix could be from a man using AI face-tuning?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching this Joker (Better Bachelor) video, and it got me thinking ... Besides men hooking up with OLD chicks, folks like @corrector that are into OnlyFans could be getting catfished! Even checking out an old-fashioned pro's profile could be dicey, as who knows what she really looks like. :eek::eek::eek: Will this mean the return of the brothel and its famous lineup? :cool: Will this technology be the ultimate beer goggles? :rofl: :oops:

my opinion: If OLD isn't dead yet, this will surely be the coup de grâce.

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Jesus that dude is pathetic is he an incel influencer? I guess if you’re like him he appeals to you. I am older than him and have exactly nothing in common with him, his voice is grating.

I suppose he spends all his time doing clips about how horrible everything g is and that all women are hoes?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching this Joker (Better Bachelor) video, and it got me thinking ... Besides men hooking up with OLD chicks, folks like @corrector that are into OnlyFans could be getting catfished! Even checking out an old-fashioned pro's profile could be dicey, as who knows what she really looks like. :eek::eek::eek: Will this mean the return of the brothel and its famous lineup? :cool: Will this technology be the ultimate beer goggles? :rofl: :oops:

my opinion: If OLD isn't dead yet, this will surely be the coup de grâce.
You should always think like this ; a Euro / dollar to someone in a third world shytehole goes a LONG way.

To a man in such a situation it might be profitable to spend hours a day making just making " pennies ". If you're about to die from hunger then yeah, why don't you sell a Western Fool a dream and squeeze them financially.