Are women naturally more manipulative than men?

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sinistar said:
People with learn to use manipulation in order to gain power and things they can not otherwise take directly.
Exactly, and manipulation only works if you do not see it.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
To me it's very feminine and cute....as long as the manipulation isn't devious.
Hahaha. It's only devious when they get one past us. I think it's all cute in a way but some of it is cute in the way nuclear fission is a cute concept rather than cute like bunnies.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sinistar said:
If a woman didn't want a guy around anymore and she had no fear of him whatesover (ie physically) she would just tell him to f off as soon as she had moved on. She would not manipulate or imply or infer, she would just be matter of fact about it.
I don't think so. It's not the guy she fears in a situation like this so much as losing peer affirmation. In fact it would make it much easier for guys to accept a rejection if this were the case. This is exactly the rationale for the LJBF rejection, it serves an ego protection function. After having offered the false olive branch of 'friendship' to him in her rejection she also can sleep that night knowing that she (and any of her peers) wont think any less of herself. After all, she offered to be friends, right? She is absolved of any feelings of personal guilt or any responsibilities for his feelings if she still wants to remain amiable with him.

This again is the covert methodology of women. She has less to fear from the guy than she does in losing social affirmation from her peer group and what she thinks of herself.

GtarPlayr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the replies have been good, but what about when HB's look at themselves in the mirror? Do they catch a glimpse of how mysteriously beautiful their bodies are to us? I'm just wondering "out loud" as to what HBs experience or think when they look at their bodies in the mirror. Do they experience the same powerful effects that we men do from their bodies? Prob not? And then if they see their bodies as stunning, then what do their minds think if at all?

Also, isn't it amazing that we can't just be biological creatures, completely unconscious of ourselves. No, we have to KNOW that we are biologically worthy of the other sex and that knowing makes us feel good. Pretty weird, eh?

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
I don't think so. It's not the guy she fears in a situation like this so much as losing peer affirmation. In fact it would make it much easier for guys to accept a rejection if this were the case. This is exactly the rationale for the LJBF rejection, it serves an ego protection function. After having offered the false olive branch of 'friendship' to him in her rejection she also can sleep that night knowing that she (and any of her peers) wont think any less of herself. After all, she offered to be friends, right? She is absolved of any feelings of personal guilt or any responsibilities for his feelings if she still wants to remain amiable with him.

This again is the covert methodology of women. She has less to fear from the guy than she does in losing social affirmation from her peer group and what she thinks of herself.
...the mind of female never fails to suprise me. And yes, I just needed to read what you wrote to agree with it. I think it's fascinating that a women (even with her fear of physical security cast aside) will still be driven by a deeper fear of social affirmation/standing amongst her clutch/peers.. Maybe it goes something like this:

The More Typical Woman:
- Has a clutch of friends
- Deep inside wants the badboy (genetic/darwin/survival sh!t)
- Clutch tries to protect her from badboy (they know he'll bail)
- Her drive to make babies trumps peer pressure
- She invests huge amount of emotional energy to transform him
- She fails (probably has kids and STR/LTR)
- She ends it and remains friends to not appear evil to peers
- Repeats until she finds a chump to cuckold her kids
- Clutch giggles and approves (good lookin' kids + beta Male) :)

AW's/Cluster-B's/Etc:
- Has strings of intimate encounters and STR's
- Has no system in place to understand of the value of the clutch/peers
- Each potential peer judges her slvtty and ejects
- No clutch + wacked childhood sh!t value systems => inverted insecurities
- Believes she is *friends* with men (just branches)
- Her biggest source (and fear) of ego/esteem is from men (vs females)
- Repeats indefinitely.

...and both are completely illogical yet really fun to mess with once it all makes sense.

Hurricane06

Reaction score
I definitely won't call that evolution. In the evolutionary context, women's supposed sexual powers are useless in the absence of society and its structured laws.

"Civilized" society works to the woman's benefit in that it gives her leverage she never would have had 15,000 years ago. If we played by the same "rules" prehistoric man lived by, there would be no female manipulation because we would just take, by force, what was "rightfully" ours and never question the morality or propriety of it.
Yup.And we should go back to that we are destroying our own interests by allowing them their legal cowardice.
They will hit you in the face closed fist and when you retaliate to defend yourself they call the police because they are "scared".
Now they arent raped but whenever it suits their needs they will claim it.
Enough bull****.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup.And we should go back to that we are destroying our own interests by allowing them their legal cowardice.
They will hit you in the face closed fist and when you retaliate to defend yourself they call the police because they are "scared".
Now they arent raped but whenever it suits their needs they will claim it.
Enough bull****.
Dude they can hit you under rage with a close fist or attack or throw something at you to do serious harm. And without you even retaliating they can call the cops and have charges placed upon you and most police will side towards the woman.

So you can literally be thrown in jail for allowing your a$$ to be beat by a woman.

In the situation police did say you are allowed to defend yourself, but in the case of a woman just "restrain" her. It's best to be the one to open the police case. And this should be done whether it's a male or female.

However, the messed up you still might get shot or put in jail for making the call and trying to do the right thing.

Hurricane06

Reaction score
Video.Its the great equalizer.If in a public area,in any state,it is viable as evidence.If in a consent state just say "I'm recording this".
She tries to take it away,that is assault.She even approaches with intent to harm it is assault.
We just have to educate judges and ourselves that we arent going to take **** anymore.Serve video up and its real hard for any ***** to use her vagina to get out of it.
Video isnt *****,it is protecting your life from an A bomb they hide behind to try and well,literally kill us.
Im sick of it man and if my ex wife steps out of line at any point shes going to jail.They need to be exposed legally for what they are,manipulating,worthless to the world,war mongering buckets of insanity that need to be in prison.

channingtatum

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol nope. Men are just dumb enough to believe what they say. Show me a guy who cries women are manipulators and I'll show you guy who doesn't understand the game.

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
...I somewhat disagree with the above statements. Yes, women are indirect and conditioned to be so. However, the underlying motivator is not manipulation - it is their primary fear - insecurity. Women have learned (actually I think it is instinct) that it is safer (for them) to be indirect, to infer and to imply rather than to directly state facts and truths.

If a woman didn't want a guy around anymore and she had no fear of him whatesover (ie physically) she would just tell him to f off as soon as she had moved on. She would not manipulate or imply or infer, she would just be matter of fact about it.

People with learn to use manipulation in order to gain power and things they can not otherwise take directly.
Regardless of their motive, whether it be fear based or not, manipulation is manipulation.

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
This was pretty much going to be my follow up response to JOKERR. When you consider the dynamic of manipulation you've got to look at the underlying intent behind it. Both men and women manipulate each other; some grossly and blatantly so, and the rest subtley and/or unconsciously so. The difference is in our methodolgies of manipulating each other. We grind our teeth at what we perceive is manipulative behavior in women and get upon or soap boxes claiming a moral high-ground because these "evil women just wont shoot straight with us." Women's pseudo-flirtatious behaviors frustrate us because ideally we'd like to think that a woman would (should) be forthright in displaying signs of sexual interest with us - but, this is the rational, deductive thinking of men that women are all too ready to exploit. It frustrates us on a physical, emotional and rational level, because it's ambiguous enough for her to claim innocence, (the feminine prerogative) but specific enough for a man to misinterpret intent because it plays on that physical and emotional desire.

All of this presumes a woman is to a greater degree conscious of being manipulative and has an intended goal to achieve in being so. What most guys would complain of as being manipulative behavior is more often than not prompted by an attention seeking need. It would be easy for us to say "well that's really 'shallow'" or to write a woman off as "low quality" or an AW, but the fact of the matter is that women use attention as a self-affirmation as well as social proof. It's nature and nurture - attention serves a biological need AND is a socialized dynamic. In the land of women, attention is the coin of the realm.

Women are going to do what women will do, but the final point on all of this (and the one I was initially trying to make) is that in order for a situation to be manipulative you need 2 participants. You are only as manipulated as you are willing to allow yourself to be, and the best way to counter this is to understand how women communicate and what their latent motives are. Again, it's easy to cry foul and want to change the game - it's something else to learn to play the game well. Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better. You know a woman will manipulate you to some degree (sh!t tests are a good example), but if you are prepared for them, understand what motivates them and know how to confidently respond to them in such a way that her attempts to manipulate are turned to your advantage, you'll find yourself far less frustrated in the long run.
Great post. Taking ownership of your side of the fence, otherwise you will claim victimization and that's what a powerless person does. Something I'm learning to apply in my life.