Anyone mack chicks who have just been fired?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching this, and it got me interested:

Do you think this chick will use her newly found fame to move on to her career with OnlyFans? :cool:

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you asking....

1. Have I tried to seduce women who have been recently fired/terminated/laid off from their job AND I wasn't their former co-worker?

or

2. Have I tried to seduce who have been recently fired/terminated/laid off from their job AND I WAS their former co-worker?

These two situations are quite different.

I have experience with Situation 1. I recall an instance when one of my outdoor approaches was done on a female who had just lost her job. When the approach happened, she didn't reveal that she had just lost her job. The approach itself went well. I arranged a first date with her on the spot and collected her phone number. Right before the date, she flaked on it. Then, 6+ months later, she texted me with an explanation. She told me that she liked the interaction that we had. She told me that she had just lost her job a few weeks before the approach. It forced her to move out of the city and to the city where her parents lived. She eventually explained why she flaked but it would have been better had she told me everything in the initial approach.

In general, women in Situation 1 won't reveal a recent termination. A lot of them won't be in a good frame of mind to start a new mating interaction.

I have no experience with Situation 2. In general, women who are fired/terminated are promptly removed from the premises of the office. They don't have any time to say goodbye to any co-workers. If a man wanted to hit on a recently fired/terminated woman, he would need to have her phone number to call/text her or he'd need to be connected with her on at least one social media platform. Since they were co-workers, the most probable social media platform where they would be connected would be LinkedIn. Sending a DM on LinkedIn to a recently terminated former co-worker probably isn't going to get much of a response, let alone start a dating interaction. A phone call/text message isn't going to do much better.

The better way to date an ex co-worker is to do it after she has voluntarily resigned or you voluntarily resign that company.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think this chick will use her newly found fame to move on to her career with OnlyFans? :cool:
This incident happened on January 9, 2024. It is now early May 2024. Her 15 minutes of fame are over so to speak. However, this incident is easy to find for anyone who Googles her name going forward.

As of May 2024, she has not found a new employer according to her LinkedIn profile.

I think she got a raw deal at the employer she had from August 2023-January 2024. She was only employed there slightly over 4 months as she started in late August. She was a sales rep and she had to deal with the Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years holidays as she was trying to ramp up as a sales rep all while the company was going through performance issues. A mass layoff happened and it caught her at a bad time. "Last In, First Out" happens.

In general, companies make efforts to retain female employees at all costs. The fact that her employer was laying off female employees in a mass layoff is showing that the company is in a bad financial position at the moment.

I don't think she is going to become an OnlyFans model. She's 27 (about to be 28). She's still on the younger side, so there'd be some appeal for her on OnlyFans. However, OnlyFans is saturated so it's doubtful she could support herself on OnlyFans. At the moment, she likely has either a boyfriend supporting her financially or her parents. I don't think she has the motivation to do OnlyFans right now nor do I think it would be a good move for her.

In looking at her LinkedIn, she does not have a very marketable bachelor's degree and her work experience is so-so. She'll be able to get some sort of corporate job but it won't be that impressive.