Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone here achieved EXCEPTIONAL HEALTH??

stayfly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
has anyone here taken the time and effort to achieve exceptional health?

things like;
- mastered nutrition and KNOWING what food really is best for you
- having an excellent exercise routine
- having exceptional energy

basically LOOKING, FEELING and BEING healthy

if exceptional health IS something you've achieved, first of all congrats!!

secondly, please share some details of your journey to excellent health

thirdly, please recommend some books to help people seeking to become exceptionally healthy

holla! :rock:

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
god its taken me years to accumulate my nutrition knowledge. i've not mastered my diet yet, but i stay away from all the junk food i can. I eat ALOT of antioxidants (tea, tomatoes) and alot of omega-3 foods. I also drink a ****load of water and keep my saturated fats very low.

stayfly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Create Reality said:
god its taken me years to accumulate my nutrition knowledge. i've not mastered my diet yet, but i stay away from all the junk food i can. I eat ALOT of antioxidants (tea, tomatoes) and alot of omega-3 foods. I also drink a ****load of water and keep my saturated fats very low.
awesome!

do you feel a lot healthier now compared to before you started eating healthily?

any books you can recommend?

stronglifts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stayfly said:
has anyone here taken the time and effort to achieve exceptional health?

things like;
- mastered nutrition and KNOWING what food really is best for you
- having an excellent exercise routine
- having exceptional energy

basically LOOKING, FEELING and BEING healthy

if exceptional health IS something you've achieved, first of all congrats!!

thirdly, please recommend some books to help people seeking to become exceptionally healthy

holla! :rock:
Just call it "healthy".

In my experience, the closer I started to behave like a "caveman", be it nutrition or physical activity, the better I started to feel.

Examples:
-quit the junk food
-quit the sugars
-eat veggies, eat meat, eat fats
-move a lot
-sit less
-exercise
-quit the stress
-quit the alarm
-go to sleep when you're tired
-wake up without an alarm
-get out of the rat race/matrix
-etc...

Check books by Frank Forencich.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

stayfly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
stronglifts said:
Just call it "healthy".

In my experience, the closer I started to behave like a "caveman", be it nutrition or physical activity, the better I started to feel.

Examples:
-quit the junk food
-quit the sugars
-move a lot
-sit less
-exercise
-quit the stress
-quit the alarm
-etc...

cool, thanks for the input!

some basic research I've done are in line with what you're saying. I'm a bit confused about breads, cereals, rice and other similar carbs - are these bad for us? Doesn't our body need carbs?

I'll check out Frank Forencich books too :up:

I'd love to hear more about your journey escaping the rat-race, that's another major goal of mine

stayfly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
I have!

All one has to do to achieve optimal health is eat healthy, sleep 8-10 hours a night, and incorporate a consistent workout regimen (preferably weights).

Also, visualization, I feel, is paramount for maintaining optimal health. In whatever situation I find myself, I'm always visualizing mad success; for example, when I'm in the gym, I see myself benching 315 lbs. 12 times; when I'm at work, I imagine influencing people beyond their wildest dreams. When a beautiful woman is talking to me, I'm already envisionng myself giving her the best foreplay she's ever imagined.
major props!

I'm a strong believer in the power of visualisation too :)

can u please share more on what you consider healthy eating as well as any key distinctions about health you may have?

thanks!

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more time food spends in a factory, the less likely it will be in my mouth. Avoid: processed food, foods with man made chemicals, foods that gone through extrusion, ect.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stronglifts said:
Just call it "healthy".

Examples:
-quit the junk food
-quit the sugars
-move a lot
-sit less
-exercise
-quit the stress
-quit the alarm
-etc...

Get into bow hunting if you want to be a caveman. You get some tasty, lean, fresh and free game meat as well.

stronglifts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stayfly said:
cool, thanks for the input!

some basic research I've done are in line with what you're saying. I'm a bit confused about breads, cereals, rice and other similar carbs - are these bad for us? Doesn't our body need carbs?

I'll check out Frank Forencich books too :up:

I'd love to hear more about your journey escaping the rat-race, that's another major goal of mine
Check the Anabolic Diet for a no carb diet. I'm on it.

Escaping the rat-race: become self-employed so you start choosing when/how/... you work.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stayfly said:
I used to exercises and lifting weights whenever from when I played football freshman year till I was 18. Right before I turned 19 I went on a vacation and met up with a buddy. His physique was flawless,as proportioned as you can get,and I asked how he did it. He informed of his eating habits and so on. From then I haven't ate fast food or eaten anything with trans fat,lard or ingredients starting with hydro. My blood pressure has dropped from pretension to normal and my face doesn't break out at all anymore. I can honestly say I have no desire to eat any fake food,alcohol or drugs which really helps. I sleep 6+ hours a night and lift 6 out of 7 days of the week.

I look at my body as a car,if I feed it and treat it like crap it will run like just that. If I treat it with premuim gas(real food) and visit the shop(gym) it will run forever.

stayfly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt said:
I used to exercises and lifting weights whenever from when I played football freshman year till I was 18. Right before I turned 19 I went on a vacation and met up with a buddy. His physique was flawless,as proportioned as you can get,and I asked how he did it. He informed of his eating habits and so on. From then I haven't ate fast food or eaten anything with trans fat,lard or ingredients starting with hydro. My blood pressure has dropped from pretension to normal and my face doesn't break out at all anymore. I can honestly say I have no desire to eat any fake food,alcohol or drugs which really helps. I sleep 6+ hours a night and lift 6 out of 7 days of the week.

I look at my body as a car,if I feed it and treat it like crap it will run like just that. If I treat it with premuim gas(real food) and visit the shop(gym) it will run forever.
that's great! do you/your friend follow any particular diet or just try and eat as naturally as possible?

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stayfly said:
that's great! do you/your friend follow any particular diet or just try and eat as naturally as possible?
We keep it simple,eat REAL food. Meats,fruits(no sugar added),veggies(no sugar or salt added if possible),unsalted peanuts,fat free milk and water.

The foods that I watch out of those are corn and potatoes,other then that it's all you can eat!

stayfly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt said:
We keep it simple,eat REAL food. Meats,fruits(no sugar added),veggies(no sugar or salt added if possible),unsalted peanuts,fat free milk and water.

The foods that I watch out of those are corn and potatoes,other then that it's all you can eat!
nice one!

if you have a moment I'd be interested to hear what is the reason for avoiding corn and potato :rockon:

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt said:
That's a darn good comparison :up:

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stayfly said:
nice one!

if you have a moment I'd be interested to hear what is the reason for avoiding corn and potato :rockon:
I try to avoid corn in the p.m.s due to starch and as for potatoes,my buddy told me to watch them so I just stay away all together. I try to avoid cheese as well because I was told it's hard on your stomach=more wear-n-tear then necessary.

stayfly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt said:
I try to avoid corn in the p.m.s due to starch and as for potatoes,my buddy told me to watch them so I just stay away all together. I try to avoid cheese as well because I was told it's hard on your stomach=more wear-n-tear then necessary.
cool

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stronglifts said:
Just call it "healthy".

Examples:
-quit the junk food
-quit the sugars
-move a lot
-sit less
-exercise
-quit the stress
-quit the alarm
-etc...

Hmmm I hear rat race alot now must mean everyones read that book :), And I agree about the living like a caveman mentality, you cut out all the garbage you dont need and suddenly you feel and look imaculate.

Brian McGee

Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole cavemen diet thing is great. I can't remember the last time I was sick, and I used to wake up every morning with the morning sniffles, thought I had sinus problems but it's really cleared up now.