Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone have a woman walk out on them, because you're good looking? How did you feel?

konmai

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just came back from a date... that didn't happen. My brother set me up with a girl he knew from school. I've never seen her but trust my little brother. When I went to pick her up and was walking her to my car, she stopped and said, "I can't do this. You're too good looking for me." Then she went back into her house.

:nervous: Who has had this happen? I don't know what to think. I've gone on dates with some girls who I didn't find attractive, but I at least enjoyed my time.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I rule this bullsh*t on the grounds that women won't walk out on an attractive guy. Women know what they want.

She doesn't find you attractive. :cry:

I've got a taste for some Popeye's chicken.

Case closed.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She'll be back.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do know certin situations where a girl with a guy she deems to attractive will feel theres no way the guy will take her as more than a fling because he is at such a higher level than she is . Ive had girls who things this constantly say things like "why are you talking to me " or " im supprised your still here " just stupid selfconsious crap lol .

I mean where you super better lookin than her ?

theres a million possibilities

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
2 words: That b!tch got low self-esteem. It would eventually manifest itself in one way or another