Anyone ever mack on a trailer park chick?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading how trailer parks seem to have abysmal water quality, and it got me interested. I guess such a gal could be a very easy lay, but gosh, would it be worth it?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pvssy's pvssy.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading how trailer parks seem to have abysmal water quality, and it got me interested. I guess such a gal could be a very easy lay, but gosh, would it be worth it?
It does take some Game to attract, seduce, and retain a trailer park woman.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I picked up one that lived in a halfway house. Does that count? Every guy needs to know halfway house and trailer park game.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I picked up one that lived in a halfway house. Does that count? Every guy needs to know halfway house and trailer park game.
I was banging a girl right out of juvie when I got back from the sandbox for a while… she was 18 - took me to apt, I didn’t realize she was staying with her parents until she was covering her mouth during her first O and she said “crap I’ll wake up my parents!”. After that we banged in the park or my car only…

My first fire-crotch, I’ve always lusted after natural readheads since then, she was a wildcat.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It does take some Game to attract, seduce, and retain a trailer park woman.
Yes, you have to be sure to bring the right hooch. Not that fancy French wine, but authentic moonshine.