Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any successful entrepreneurs here?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone have any interesting stories about starting or running their own business?

Things like how you got started, what kept you motivated and sane in the early stages, the kinds of customers you deal with....

Uberguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Anyone have any interesting stories about starting or running their own business?

Things like how you got started, what kept you motivated and sane in the early stages, the kinds of customers you deal with....
This is a Don Juan site. May I direct you to forbes.com?

Chromeo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
don juaning can apply to entrepreneurship and vice versa.

to start a business you need some kind of income coming in, whether it be from your current job or clients you may have. Right now im not making enough money but im just dealing with it. I pretty much do whatever I want and try to make money off of it.

You may get discouraged by other guys and woman having decent jobs and enough money to go out a couple nights a week and afford a nice apartment, but F em, cuz guess what youll probably be there boss in five years and they'll be in the same office. Most people dont understand business. A lot of people just think because they know how to bake real good cakes they can open up a bakery. Not true. Im a self taught entrepreneur, I just have the drive and the hunger for knowledge, and like to run things. Most every job I had Im at the top of my position within a few months.

Definitely meet as many people and make as many friends as you can, and they will call you if you provide excellent service. The smarter people you run into, ask them as many questions as you can. More friends are more valuable than more money, pool your resources and there are business opportunities around every corner.