Any other Marines or veterans here?

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know there are a few vets I met on sosuave but is there any other Marines? I want to know how civilian life is treating you and if you are getting laid like you pictured. I am persuing a Lejuene claim but there's a ton of work that needs to be done.

Reaction score
I know there are a few vets I met on sosuave but is there any other Marines? I want to know how civilian life is treating you and if you are getting laid like you pictured. I am persuing a Lejuene claim but there's a ton of work that needs to be done.
Thanks for your service. I can only imagine how being in the Corps can help you in other areas of your life, especially when it comes to confidence.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Often Veterans find social opportunities at VA Hospital complexes. The one near me has activities, clubs, farmers markets, concerts, the whole 9.

The other thing you might consider is joining your VFW chapter if you’ve seen combat.

I wear my colors often, so I get approached by other vets. I meet jarheads all the time.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Often Veterans find social opportunities at VA Hospital complexes. The one near me has activities, clubs, farmers markets, concerts, the whole 9.

The other thing you might consider is joining your VFW chapter if you’ve seen combat.
Cool, thanks. I think I want to check out the. Marine Corps League in town here.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess whats missing in my life is the "Camaraderie" from being in the Corps.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes. I just got back from Navy Dive/EOD school in Panama City, FL. And I also just went from nothing to a 90% disability rating before the holidays. Life is great. It's going to be even better when I see all these beta cucks that voted for fgt bullsh it get drafted & slaughtered soon. You reap what you sow. And yes, your vets are everywhere around here, gyms, hospital, etc. I don't know why they settled here. I have avoided the VFW lately and I am independently advocating for local vets looking to get a rating. There's just too much info out there that these guys don't know about and that's where I'm stepping up rn.

I'll be at MCRD-San Diego and Coronado NB next month if any of you wanna rip weights on/off base and go drink in the Gaslamp District lol...

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I wear my colors often, so I get approached by other vets. I meet jarheads all the time.
yes. I just got back from Navy Dive/EOD school in Panama City, FL. And I also just went from nothing to a 90% disability rating before the holidays. Life is great. It's going to be even better when I see all these beta cucks that voted for fgt bullsh it get drafted & slaughtered soon. You reap what you sow. And yes, your vets are everywhere around here, gyms, hospital, etc. I don't know why they settled here. I have avoided the VFW lately and I am independently advocating for local vets looking to get a rating. There's just too much info out there that these guys don't know about and that's where I'm stepping up rn.

I'll be at MCRD-San Diego and Coronado NB next month if any of you wanna rip weights on/off base and go drink in the Gaslamp District lol...
Awesome bro! So you're still in the navy and got 90 percent rating on top of that. Congrats well done.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome bro! So you're still in the navy and got 90 percent rating on top of that. Congrats well done.
I left active Nov 2020. Was in the reserves but stopped going, no worries because that contract ends Feb 28th. I'll take the rating over any of the other stuff right now ;) As far as your story, I'd go for the MC League meetings, I may do the same. I've also met plenty of your guys at a functional gym (all MOS's), breweries and class.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I left active Nov 2020. Was in the reserves but stopped going, no worries because that contract ends Feb 28th. I'll take the rating over any of the other stuff right now ;) As far as your story, I'd go for the MC League meetings, I may do the same. I've also met plenty of your guys at a functional gym (all MOS's), breweries and class.
Sweet. Life is good then. That's awesome. Yeah the MC league sounds sooo good.

• Love
Reactions: BMX

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I joining several branches in '09 got disqualified due to weak outside they wanted me badly then I aged out of the marines have friends that were in marines navy army so and so forth pros and cons as you can imagine I do volunteer work with Vietnam veterans now feel free to DM me

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats the claim?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The Camp Lejeune water contamination class action is a legal case related to the exposure of thousands of military personnel and their families to toxic chemicals and contaminated water at the United States Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune in North Carolina.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Camp Lejeune water contamination class action is a legal case related to the exposure of thousands of military personnel and their families to toxic chemicals and contaminated water at the United States Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune in North Carolina.
Hey man were you deployed in the desert?