Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

any male models here?

stayfly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if so, how did you become a model and do you enjoy it as a career path?

holla!

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exp said:
do you honestly believe that if a guy looked like a model, he'd be on sosuave?
Nope. I had a buddy who was a 10 when I was just out of school - he was swimming in a sea of püssy. He had young püssy, 30 year old püssy, mom and her daughter püssy, sisters both after him püssy, neighbor girl püssy, music teacher püssy. I think he even had friends wife püssy and dads girlfriend püssy but he would never admit it. He had NO game, but at some level it doesn't matter - you only have 24 hours in a day after all.

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a few friends who are models. Most of them have no problem getting women with their looks alone. I've seen my buddy Matias around women... While he does have looks, he also displays a high level of confidence... almost borderline arrogance! So I guess you could say he has DJ attributes as well as looks.

Anyways, back to the threads topic!

Male modeling...

First you'd need to get a portfolio with your pictures, etc... Google information on how to setup a proper male modeling portfolio.

Find an agency and submit your portfolio. If they are interested, they'll get in touch with you!

By the way... Chances are even if you do make it into modeling, you will still have to keep your day job. I know guys work and model, simply because modeling doesn't pay enough (unless of course you make it big).

Good luck!

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did a few shoots, but nothing mainstream. I was scouted in a mall one day (apparently very rare) to enter an eyewear modelling competition. My instinctive reaction was "What's the catch?" and "How much do you want from me?" But the women showed me the paper work and marketing literature and it was all legit - sponsored by L'Oreal and D&G among others.

I never made it past the 2nd stage and felt really awkward being photographed. But I met a girl there (also a model) who put me in touch with an agency. I managed a few decent pics, but I just wasn't comfortable with it and didn't pursue it.

Basically, if you want to get into it and believe you have the right look and the camera confidence, then you need to get a portfolio together and send it to a number of modelling agencies. But unless you go mainstream, don't expect to make a regular living from it, or even a particularly high pay packet.

Also, be careful of some vanity scams that promise to make you a model, but want money from you up front to pay for photos portfolios etc. Legitimate agencies do not ask for money up front, they take their cut from your commission.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah

I'm an A S S model, what do you want to know?

Has to be the oldest C+F response ever...

stayfly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ChapStick said:
I have a few friends who are models. Most of them have no problem getting women with their looks alone. I've seen my buddy Matias around women... While he does have looks, he also displays a high level of confidence... almost borderline arrogance! So I guess you could say he has DJ attributes as well as looks.

Anyways, back to the threads topic!

Male modeling...

First you'd need to get a portfolio with your pictures, etc... Google information on how to setup a proper male modeling portfolio.

Find an agency and submit your portfolio. If they are interested, they'll get in touch with you!

By the way... Chances are even if you do make it into modeling, you will still have to keep your day job. I know guys work and model, simply because modeling doesn't pay enough (unless of course you make it big).

Good luck!
Jariel said:
I did a few shoots, but nothing mainstream. I was scouted in a mall one day (apparently very rare) to enter an eyewear modelling competition. My instinctive reaction was "What's the catch?" and "How much do you want from me?" But the women showed me the paper work and marketing literature and it was all legit - sponsored by L'Oreal and D&G among others.

I never made it past the 2nd stage and felt really awkward being photographed. But I met a girl there (also a model) who put me in touch with an agency. I managed a few decent pics, but I just wasn't comfortable with it and didn't pursue it.

Basically, if you want to get into it and believe you have the right look and the camera confidence, then you need to get a portfolio together and send it to a number of modelling agencies. But unless you go mainstream, don't expect to make a regular living from it, or even a particularly high pay packet.

Also, be careful of some vanity scams that promise to make you a model, but want money from you up front to pay for photos portfolios etc. Legitimate agencies do not ask for money up front, they take their cut from your commission.
thanks for the advice guys!!

:up:

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets not let the looks debate start again. I am leaving that ^ up. an extremely well written argument and in my opinion should be all that needs to be said on the issue of looks.

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
theres actually alot of goodlooking guys on here.. they get so much bush they want some forum to work out all the ***** they get

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to but it's too time consuming. Jariel, personally I don't find it's that rare at the mall (live in Toronto). The biggest problem is without a doubt the portfolio. Stayfly I had around 50 quality shots and it should be ever increasing. Overall that's a LOT of pictures when you consider all of them won't be what you're looking for. And they were really strict about weight (they were really hesitant about letting me bulk.) Also getting a good agent at a good agency is not easy and open calls are pretty bad too. Oh and make sure you like interviews. If you have anything specific to ask you can PM me.