Any ideas, guys?

Lord Sidious

Don Juan
Reaction score
I´m 5´6'', so, yeah, I´m not tall!

For several times, a gal (8) (which showed interest on for several times, but who as a boyfriend), start saying/suggesting I am short. And did this for several times. She´s about 5' 8'' and when she has high heel, she really gets TALL. And most of the time she says those thing with other people around.

Ex:

"I´ve heard that little man are great dancers. Hey, Fabio, is that true?"

"Fabio is handsome. Small, but handsome."

"I just want tall men. Not little ones (started to laugh, looking at me).

Well, I´ve been ignoring so far. However, it would not be bad to have something good to say back.

So, what would you guys say if you were me?

Thanks

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say, "I may be a bit shorter than some other guys, but your butt is about six axe handles wide".

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you hanging around this chick so much? Are you trying to steal her away from her boyfriend? I'm just wondering. Are you just friends?

Well, I can't tell, but it looks like she's just joking. Just laugh. If you try to come back with some mean remark, it makes you look stupid because it's obvious that she hurt your feelings. Smile and make another joke back.

When she says, that you're short but handsome, laugh at it. Then tell her that she's pretty but stupid. Don't let her know that you're self-conscious about how short you are.

And for your information, I'm only 5'8, so I'm in your same boat. A few months ago, I banged my first 6-footer....that's been an aspiration of mine for a while! I can cross that off my "things to do before I die" list!

There are some chicks that aren't going to date shorter guys, but a lot of them will. You might be short in stature, but you can still be a giant when it comes to personality.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lexington said:
Why are you hanging around this chick so much? Are you trying to steal her away from her boyfriend? I'm just wondering. Are you just friends?

Well, I can't tell, but it looks like she's just joking. Just laugh. If you try to come back with some mean remark, it makes you look stupid because it's obvious that she hurt your feelings. Smile and make another joke back.

When she says, that you're short but handsome, laugh at it. Then tell her that she's pretty but stupid. Don't let her know that you're self-conscious about how short you are.

And for your information, I'm only 5'8, so I'm in your same boat. A few months ago, I banged my first 6-footer....that's been an aspiration of mine for a while! I can cross that off my "things to do before I die" list!

There are some chicks that aren't going to date shorter guys, but a lot of them will. You might be short in stature, but you can still be a giant when it comes to personality.
Lexington. Agree with most of what you said, but it's no joke what she has said to him. It's being mean and putting him down to make herself feel better. She needs to be put in her place. How bout being very polite and say "does it make you feel better when you make fun of others"? Or, "I'm sorry, I didnt know you were perfect". And by the way, 5'6" is nothing to feel bad about.

Lord Sidious

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the gals I bang are about 5´6'', which is not too short for a woman. And yeah, I bang other´s taller than 5' 8''. I bang one that´s about 5´10''. But that is not important to mee.

To me 5' 6'' is perfect (of course, using high heels they get bigger than me, but I kind like that.).

So far I just ignored and smiled/laugh. She´s my colleague. A month ago she even kissed me (we were both a bit drunk) after a dinner and told me "If I had no boyfriend, it would be you.".

She´s nice, kind and I feel that she really likes me (not love), but sometimes she acts like that.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lord Sidious said:
Most of the gals I bang are about 5´6'', which is not too short for a woman. And yeah, I bang other´s taller than 5' 8''. I bang one that´s about 5´10''. But that is not important to mee.

To me 5' 6'' is perfect (of course, using high heels they get bigger than me, but I kind like that.).

So far I just ignored and smiled/laugh. She´s my colleague. A month ago she even kissed me (we were both a bit drunk) after a dinner and told me "If I had no boyfriend, it would be you.".

She´s nice, kind and I feel that she really likes me (not love), but sometimes she acts like that.
Then take your time with her. You won't notice the heels much when they're up in the air. :up:

Lord Sidious

Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Then take your time with her. You won't notice the heels much when they're up in the air. :up:
LOOL! Yes, that´s a fact!

Like I said, I just wanted to know ideas about what I could say to her. Something that show that I was not mad but that put her on her place at the same time.