Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

any guys ever leave their g/f because of lack of sex

daboywonder2002

Reaction score
right now im in a drought. i haven't had it in about 3 weeks. im not gonna sit here and spill my life story. so here's the brief breakdown. we have been together since may 05. we did break up for about 5 months during that time. but been back together since sept 06. now she does nursing- caring for the elderly which is hard work. she works 7am to 3pm. i work 11am to 8pm. so when i get home, she is knocked out sleep. we live together with her two kids, ages 5 and 3. im not the father, but their dad comes to get them occassionally. as far as i know, that relationship as through. its just about the kids. my problem is that when she has off the next day, i feel she should want to stay up and chill with me. yet, she sleeps. now last weekend, the kids went over their dads. yet, she went over her cousin rhonda's house and stayed the night. then this past weekend, her and her sister went to ac. and she never came back home. their bus didnt come till like 5 in the morning. i was mad because this is the only time we get to spend together. im not asking you to spend all your time with me. i expect you to have a life outside of the relationship. but dont lack energy when it comes to me, yet if your family wants to hang out. you have energy all of a sudden. i dont think she likes someone else. i just feel she has gotten way too comfortable and im not sure if i should leave or not.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you tried banging her at 5 in the morning? Try that before you give up.

classy broadside

Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on, is this really a hard question? You're 31 years young and supporting some other guy's two kids and not getting sex?

The answer you seek is ripe for your taking.

puma183

Don Juan
Reaction score
Daboywonder2002: Do a keyword search on this site on the theory of "proactive cuckoldry". I believe it was coined by Rollo Tomassi. This should give you the answers that you are looking for.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're 31, not married, not getting sex, cohabitating with a woman who has two kids and no energy. you've made some tactical moves here that weren't the best. What keeps you in this relationship? Would you feel guilty if you left?

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yay for women with jobs and children! You've got it all.. you go girl!

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
single momma has a sense of entitlement. Time to leave[don't be stupid enough to come back this time],maybe you could talk it out before you walk out,but you have to be willing to leave.

Night Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Time to leave - the odds are stacked against you and it will only get worse.

... and don't go back again either.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time to next her.

Don't feel guilty about it either.

Women leave men all the time for not getting what they want out of a relationship or at least that is their justification for it right or wrong.

You do the same and go find a chick thats down to fvck on your schedule.

Anything less than nexting the dead weight is you blue balling yourself.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you looked at this objectively, would you say that you were getting a bum deal?

I would. Why do you think all you deserve is to be in a sexless relationship with a single mom that seems to take you for granted?

Some guys stay in crappy relationships just to preserve the steady stream of sex. You're not even getting that!!! What are you clinging to??

Get out and don't waste any more time. Find a girl that WANTS to have sex with you.

Sex really is a barometer of the relationship. If she's not eager to have sex with you, it means something is wrong.

bornyesterday

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see 3 different scenario's of what's going on.

The first is the way you describe it. You two work at different times so your schedules are out of sync. She is tired a lot because of work and kids and you guys rarely get any time with eachother because of ' external' factors. Communication is getting worse and your relationship that's based on a solid foundation needs some work, something new or better to get back where it should be.

Second scenario is that you got in a relationship with a women who got two kids, the last of whome just left her womb when you got together and her last relationship with the father of her children has ended shortly before, for whatever reason. She needs someone to fill the void. You give her attention, help with household and the kids and supply a steady stream of financial support (cuckold). Meanwhile she is to tired for you, but has enough time and energy for others and sometimes sleeps over at other places, supposedly at her niece or whatever (translation: she sleeps around).

Third scenario: something in betweeen scenario 1 and 2.

And to answer the question in the title. Yes. I did for example. Am I assuming to much by stating that most relationships end (when instigated by the male) because of lack of sex or bad sex?

Trajhenkhet01

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a similar experience. I got down to about once to twice a week (during the weekends). She went to school at 5am (culinary) and got out at 12 and started playing the "tired" game (I got out of work and home at 7:40ish). Early on in the relationship after she went to both school and work we would screw 3-4 times a week. So I knew something was up. You have to use logic. To your original question about leaving due to lack of sex, no not by itself. I left when I found a few other red flags.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i haven't had it in about 3 weeks
last weekend, the kids went over their dads. yet, she went over her cousin rhonda's house and stayed the night.
then this past weekend, her and her sister went to ac. and she never came back home.

I dont think she likes someone else.
I wouldn't rule it out. This is all happening in the past three weeks and her alibis to cover her staying out overnight are her cousin and her sister. Isn't that convenient? You think maybe they'd lie on her behalf? They're blood to her, of course they would. So you're not going to know where she really was or if she did stay with them, who else she might have arranged to stray off and meet up with.

Having a new lover or potential new lover would explain why she's filled with energy when it comes to seeing her cousin and sis.