Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any "Game" blog that doesn't whine endlessly?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
You are wrong. The vast majority of guys found SoSuave because they wanted advices on a particular girl they failed with (oneitis or GF - usually ex).
Yes, and they are told the solution to their problem is to become a manwh0re.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I can tell you from personal experience, that while I did well with women when i was the laid back cool guy, women showed a different kind of interest when I was the unattainable $sshole guy.
What you're really saying though, is that when you present yourself as the type of guy who won't commit, but who is only after sex, women will treat you as such. That sounds logical. This type of approach works for most of the guys here, since they are mainly interested in staying unnattached and are only looking for sex.

The whole bad boy/@sshole thing I'm not a fan of. You say you were the @sshole guy, but I don't see a guy who has a dominant frame as an @sshole. An @sshole is a guy who cuts in line or yells at the waitress for making a simple mistake.

You told the story about jokingly taking a girl's food out of the microwave and putting in your own back on page two. That got my attention because I've done that before myself. That isn't being an @sshole, because it was done in a joking manner. But it does show you are not afraid to make a bold move, and women are attracted to that.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
What you're really saying though, is that when you present yourself as the type of guy who won't commit, but who is only after sex, women will treat you as such. That sounds logical. This type of approach works for most of the guys here, since they are mainly interested in staying unnattached and are only looking for sex.

The whole bad boy/@sshole thing I'm not a fan of. You say you were the @sshole guy, but I don't see a guy who has a dominant frame as an @sshole. An @sshole is a guy who cuts in line or yells at the waitress for making a simple mistake.

You told the story about jokingly taking a girl's food out of the microwave and putting in your own back on page two. That got my attention because I've done that before myself. That isn't being an @sshole, because it was done in a joking manner. But it does show you are not afraid to make a bold move, and women are attracted to that.
Good post Zekko. Often times the word "as*hole" is thrown around by women to describe guys who won't commit to them. Or by loser men who are just jealous they can't be as successful when it comes to women.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
The girls did not know necessarily that I was only after sex (although perhaps their experience may tell them that), but they did display a more raw animalistic sexual attraction to my dominant persona. And a less lusty response to my "cool laid back" persona, substituted by an interest in boyfriending me.
Right, I hear what you're saying.
When you said "unattainable @sshole", I took that to mean that you were conveying that you were a guy who was not likely to commit.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
You are wrong. The vast majority of guys found SoSuave because they wanted advices on a particular girl they failed with (oneitis or GF - usually ex).
Yet some found this because they couldn't even get to that point. Everyone lost in the matrix are in holes of varying depth. The ones in shallow holes may not even thing they are in one.

Men in deep holes know they are there, and either accept it or scamble like hell to get out. I've lived that, i know how deep the hole gets.

Open5

Reaction score
Zarky,

Thanks for bringing this topic up. I'm with you 100% on this. I have stopped reading most Game blogs exactly because of what you said here, as they are now too much about politics and complaining so much about women instead of just meeting and seducing women. As of March 2012 the only 2Game blogs I read now are rationalmale by Rollo (that's where I got the link to your new blog matingmarket). Glad to see you started matingmarket (although, wish it was updated more often) and I was happy to finally hear someone else say that most Game blogs now seem more into attacking women and other men instead of just using Game to get laid. I just happened to see you were on SoSuave because of your mentioning your MatingMarket blog. To answer your question I would say no, there is not any frequently updated Game blogs that keep it just about seduction (that I know of as of March 2012). I would like to see eventually if your blog MatingMarket explains more about how to meet women (from Approach to Close). On sosuave there was a thread about gunwitch (before his incident) that I read on here to get an intro into the seduction game. 60 Years of Challenge has had a few seduction blogs, howtogetwithagirl, etc, and a ebook and posts that are about seduction, but it sounds like 60 is in a LTR now and is not active in the community currently, but 60 rerally got me into hard-core seduction, and at least his few posts stay on the topic of seduction game. Gambler (Richard La Ruina) has some Stealth Attraction videos on youtube (I think the channel is Puatraining?, that are the best I've seen about seduction and are very similar to 60), but I don't know how many regular guys could pull this stuff off, but I like this style of seduction myself. Paul Janka has an Attraction Formula ebook and a few articles. The G manifesto is unique. I plan to always be single, so the seduction (as a Good term) is the lifestyle (like Zarky also and some other Gamesmen) plan to always live, so I too wish there were more blogs that stayed just about Game. On a side note: if anyone happens to read this comment here and ever acts on any of the information then please don't harm women and only use it for GOOD as in for mutual pleasure (for you and women) and enjoyable experiences together.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've said it before but I find Rollo's blog (Rational Male) to be the best read. It's sober and analytical but still entertaining.

Roissy is entertaining but his political rants bore me. Roosh has good travel tips, but I agree that he's become more "whiny" for lack of a better term.

I would like to see the pendulum swing back to men in law and culture, but "Mens Rights" makes me feel uncomfortable. I think men in general (real men) are uncomfortable pleading that they've been oppressed; it is much more masculine to take action and improve one's life (or at the very least, eliminate whatever "oppressive" elements are holding you back). Not all change happens that way; you can't always scale it up on a macro level. But taking control of your life is the best thing you can do to improve your lot as a man. No man is 100% free but you can avoid a lot of man-made prisons* if you're smart and/or willing to learn. That's why I've never gotten tired of Sosuave, and why I enjoy Rollo/Rational Male.

*And yes, they are MAN-made.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You simply cannot ignore the condition of modern men in culture and law if you plan to bang girls because the two things are strictly connected.

In order to know what it takes to get a girl you first have to know the field in which you are playing.

Your "no complaining allowed attitude" is one of the biggest reasons why double standards and feminism therefore misery of the average men toke place, you are on the shaming limits thus enforcing the stigma on men who "dare" to point unfair factors, is useless for a union to complain about working conditions? I think no.

Trying to divide the banging and the setting of the interaction is like trying to play pool without knowing if ball nr8 can be sent anywhere or stricter rules force you to send it only in certain ones.

Also if all bloggers have the same attitude dont you think thats for a reason?

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
It is my honest belief that the people who call forums "whiners" or who use the "men do it, so why can't women" card are on some level still programmed by society's feminist morals.

I absolutely agree that the MRA and even game are the next evolution in the "arms-race" between the sexes. To which the usual response of the MRA is one of being "bitter" or "mysoginist".

It is very telling when a man chooses to shame his gender through such methods instead of just ignoring it if it does not meet his needs. They are still channeling the matrix on some level.
yes 100%

And women are all too happy to let bottom feeding men lap at the low end of female poon..it allows the hb 8 females and above concentrate on alphas while beta men are shaming each other....see how that works.

whining is just a word people use when their brain lacks a capacity to process knowlege..its a way of keeping people dumb and women like nothing more than to keep men dumb.

My thing is fvck these biatches all of em...elevate your mind, study the law, if you are ever considering marriage sit in on family court and study how men are treated...then hit the club pick up a cutie then fvck her in the azz then cvm on her face. :)

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
You simply cannot ignore the condition of modern men in culture and law if you plan to bang girls because the two things are strictly connected.
I don't intend to ignore, I just don't like whining about it.

In order to know what it takes to get a girl you first have to know the field in which you are playing.
I agree.

Your "no complaining allowed attitude" is one of the biggest reasons why double standards and feminism therefore misery of the average men toke place, you are on the shaming limits thus enforcing the stigma on men who "dare" to point unfair factors, is useless for a union to complain about working conditions? I think no.
I can't quite understand what you're saying, but guys who sit around whining are little b*tches IMHO.

For example, I'm a lawyer. I help clients with the legal system (not family/divorce law thank god). But I don't let them sit in my office and whine about it all. I point out what is, not what should be, and if they have a problem with it they can contact their elected representatives. Whining wastes my precious time.

Yes, they're a bunch of little b*tches. It's one thing to identify perceived problems and try to do something constructive about them, it's an entirely different thing to sit around whining, b*tching, and wringing hands about them endlessly.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually like Zarky's blog, he says it how it is and he's not afraid to call out some of the big names. Whats the point of reading a blog if all the bloggers sound the same?

I know for a fact some of my blogs have Rustled Jimmies, and that's fine, too many "game" oriented bloggers are more focused on theory and rhetoric then actually facts and gaming experince.

Just saying

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
See, the thing is I actually don't think that's true. Let's face it...there are plenty of guys getting laid without having the intense gender-theory discussions that we have on sosuave.

I wasn't born with a gift for getting women. But I was lucky enough to have friends who were.

And I think their mindset is totally different from the guys on a lot of these blogs we're talking about. These guys have gone through the ups and downs of dating. But I think they're willing to accept those ups and downs as a part of life as opposed to seeing it as the collapse of civilization.

I also think they're willing to accept women's flaws (to a point) because, hey, it's a flawed world. Women are not as funny as us. They're not as loyal. They're not as brave. They're not as ambitious...or maybe ambitious in a different way. Essentially...they're a different animal. Accept it. They're the weaker sex...and their only power lies in the fact that they're desirable to men.

I'd say that the people I've learned from have dealt with victory and defeat in a better way than many of the guys I read about or talk to in Sosuave. I think that some of these guys have been hurt badly. Actually, much like the women who constantly complain about men. They bet big on the wrong horse....got hurt in some relationship that they never should have been in....and now they're determined to never let it happen again.

Yeah, but I'm equally annoyed by women who complain about men in ridiculous ways. Hell, I just read a blog posting from some girl who whines about poor treatment of women....and in the same post says "Of course I expect the man to pay for a date. Women put a lot of time and effort into looking for for a date and deserve a reward." ....as if us men just roll out of bed, throw on a t-shirt, and head out to dates.

Well, it's a lot easier to write blogs about "20,000 things that are wrong with society" than "Hey, my life is pretty cool. And everything's alright."