Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any diffence gaming a girl on the rebound?

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So ran into this chick I used to work with. She's ok looking, nice big tits (think their fake, but that's a whole other story, lol). So this is how our interaction goes (I'm paraphrasing a bit):

Me: Hey, long time no see
Her: Yeah, no kidding. What you been up to?
Me: Not much, just this and that. How's school? (I know she recently went back)
Her: Good good. Blah blah blah. (not important)
Her: I broke up with my bf. **** happens.
Me: That sucks. Btw we should chill sometime.
Her: Yeah we should lol
Me: Kool, number?
Her: *** ****
Me: Nice, I'll let ya know when something fun's happening. Probably soon. Bye.
Her: Bye.

Texted her later just so she had my number (couldn't remember if we exchanged #s when we worked together). So yeah, not sure if there's anything I should be aware of in dealing with a chick on the rebound. My "plan" (if you even call it that) is to just be fun, invite her out casually, drinks, maybe some pool (ie, not a "traditional" date). Maybe even invite her to this party I'm heading to (one of my buddies wants to try and help me get laid if I bring a chick, lol). Though I'm not 100% about the party, there will be some hotties there to game, hmm decisions decision, lol.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the rebound should make her easier to lay but will not be long term.

Good work getting the number, but in my opinion texting your number through to her was a mistake. Instead you should have left it a while and let her mind wonder.

In case you didn't know, to f8ck a chick you need to get her alone. So my proposed plan of action:

1 - Do something with her (with drinks) where you can get her alone to make a move (if she is interested, she will go along with it) - i.e. not the party

2 - With her cvnt juice still fresh on your c8ck, go to the party to game hotties, and you should do well.

Good luck!

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I have no intention for it to be long term. Not looking for a girlfriend right now, just want to try many different girls and get laid. Maybe in 6-7 months time I'll change my tune, but til then I'm just gonna have some fun.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Scion said:
Oh I have no intention for it to be long term. Not looking for a girlfriend right now, just want to try many different girls and get laid. Maybe in 6-7 months time I'll change my tune, but til then I'm just gonna have some fun.

She will be easy. No party. Just invite her to drinks and then to your place for a movie if you have your own place. Rebound chics will give it up on the first date no problem just don't get clingy with her or she's gone.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
She will be easy. No party. Just invite her to drinks and then to your place for a movie if you have your own place. Rebound chics will give it up on the first date no problem just don't get clingy with her or she's gone.
lol, I hope your right. Maybe I'll text her or give her a call tomorrow and try to get her to meet up tomorrow night (I'll pick a place close to my place). And no I don't have my own place, live with roommates (but I have a big screen tv in my room, good excuse to isolate her in there).

Hakuna

Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember an interesting metaphor from somewhere on this forum that described rebound game perfectly. An animal on the hunt doesn't just sit in the middle of the jungle with it's teeth wide open. It stalks it's prey until it gets close enough to reveal itself - at which point it's too late for the prey.

Too many guys get a rebound chick and regress into nice guy mode because she always compliments him on how he's "different." Just because she had a bad experience with a guy doesn't change what she's attracted to. You still need to be a Jerk/Alpha to generate gina tingles. Preferably be MORE Alpha than her ex.

rtrev64

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true, I messed up and have a problem of clingyness and why she is gone but that chick I met was a rebound and YES very easy to lay..I look for rebounds at times or when I come across a chick and I find out she is rebounding, Im on it like flies on crap. It will be easy lay.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Like others have mentioned, do NOT take her to the party. She's probably looking to hookup and does NOT need to be around other sausage. If there is some hotter guy at the party, you will get friendzoned.

Hang out with her exclusively and get her back to your place.

rtrev64

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct, is very correct, that is what I learned, the hard way.. She was hitting up alot of my single friends.. she was looking for sausage..

So just get her to your place, you are the man.. you entertain her.. then bam, get her horizontal..Just dont fall for her, it is just a piece of azz, wear it out. She will explore the new world and it is very big with potential fun, fun, fun and you will have to accept, although you were fun, she wants more and you cant fill what she needs, different sausages..

Thats what I learnt.. who knows, maybe she will be afraid of the great big world and want to get secured with you.. who knows but I would bet against that.