Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

any 50 shades of grey stories?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read the books out of curiosity. The story isn't bad, but the writing is terrible. Anyway, I think most people miss what makes it appealing to women. The kink that's in it is pretty tame, really. It's more about the guy that has everything going for him, that everyone wants, but for some reason he chooses this plain, uninteresting girl and falls for her completely. And he's just broken enough to provide some drama.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw the movie. Meh. Most girls I’ve been with aren’t into that S&M stuff. A little lite spanking and hair pulling has been it. However, a girl at work told me ‘I want to take you home. Tie you up and whip you.”. I laughed it off. But she got very serious & said ‘I’m not joking.’.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However, a girl at work told me ‘I want to take you home. Tie you up and whip you.”. I laughed it off. But she got very serious & said ‘I’m not joking.’.
"Not joking? So I should go to HR and file a sexual harassment claim?"

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Not joking? So I should go to HR and file a sexual harassment claim?"
He could still make the claim whether she was joking or not. Not that I'm recommending that.

I saw the movie. Meh. Most girls I’ve been with aren’t into that S&M stuff. A little lite spanking and hair pulling has been it. However, a girl at work told me ‘I want to take you home. Tie you up and whip you.”. I laughed it off. But she got very serious & said ‘I’m not joking.’.
I'm not so sure about guys being on the bottom, submissive. Seems against nature.