Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Another POF success story

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brings joy to my heart....

http://www.pof.com/success_view.aspx?id=79028

:whistle:

Thank you POF for helping us find each other! I decided the night I messaged Troy that it was the last try I was giving for a while after a bit of a heart break. I sent him an email and he got back with me the next day. We went to our local track to walk and jog just to get to know each other. A few times later, we decided on an actual date July 8, 2011, got engaged January 26, 2012, and just recently got married on May 25, 2013. Happy doesn't even begin to describe our life!
...translated...

Thank you POF for helping to save me from spinsterhood! I decided the night I messaged Troy that I was sick of being pumped and dumped by guys out of my league. I sent him an email because no normal dude was emailing me and the loser got back to me faster than anyone else ever had. I pretended to be involved in exercise so he'd think I was going to lose the weight. He was such a beta that he went out with me over and over and didn't even push for sex. I pressed for engagement after only a few months of dating and a wedding, because I figured I'd better get a ring on my finger before he wised up. Relief doesn't even begin to express my feelings!

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't see how for the life of me see how guys go on these multiple get to know you friendly type outings with hicks they want to bang....just doesn't make sense...they may be beta acting, but if anything, they should be commended on their patience...

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arrrrrrrrr, how sweet. *Happy tears*

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
adam225 said:
Arrrrrrrrr, how sweet. *Happy tears*
my thoughts exactly :crackup:

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I'm really happy for this guy, I'ma let this girl finish, but Beyonce had the best video of all time!

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Engaged after 6 months? Married 4 months later? yeah...um no. Who wants to bet they're "separated" by or before December 2013 and she will have up another profile mostly telling of how "mean she was treated by her husband and all guys are scum".:crackup:

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, on the bright side when she cheats on him, he can find someone hotter than her relatively easily...

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We should have a monthly thread like this to laugh at. Hmmmmm....

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
doesnt look like he can even get his arms around her!!! that gentlemen is settling, right there

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
holy crap...i just clicked on the link..didn't realize that she literally was a cow....that poor guy..he must be very submissive...i'll bet she will be wearing the pants in this one and dominating him before cheating on him....i see the non threatening nice looking guys like him all the time with these heffers that boss them around and treat them like dirt...wow that is a HB 1 out of 10 at best...